• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Saved Score/Record Leaderboard

Level 5
Heyo! Looking to potentially commission someone for a save system that would save player's stats from game to game. My map is a base defense so ideally I'd like players to be able to show off how long they have lasted and at what difficulty as well as potentially add some in game cosmetics for their success. I took a gander at doing it but it seems to be over my head I think lol. Not sure how hard this would be for someone or the time it may take but I am open to options! Thanks!

Level 5
Here is a bare bones save system that only saves the number of games played. You should be able to extend it quite easily
Okay! I'll check it out in a bit when I get home. I'm not super familiar with LUA I'm just a GUI pleb but I can probably make sense of it.