• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Looking for help with save/load system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
alright, gimme a few hours [or when im not 100% busy like i am, just barely slipping this in] and ill give u a system for it

do a search in the spells section for save/load , too much work to make one specifically for u, theirs 3 maps i found when i looked that deal with save/load systems, im sure one of thems gotta fit ur need -- if i get round to it tho ill make it

Last edited:
Level 12
Standard RPG/ORPG Save/load system, saves character's level, inventory, gold, lumber, ect.

etc? Its hard to create a save/load system for you if you dont say what excatly it shall be able to save.

And it will also be good to say:
• how many different heroes it shall be able to save
• how many different items.
• the maximum hero lvl.
• maximum of strenght
• maximum of agility
• maximum of intelligence
• maximum gold
• maximum lumber
• and bla bla bla..

Maybe I will help, if you give some more information about how you would like the system.

Level 11
• Map contains 10 heroes (May be increased at some point)
• 107 Items currently (May be increased at some point, items that are consumables need not be saved though, 19 of the 107 items are consumables)
• Maximum hero level: 55

Stats: (These may not be reachable but it is just for what the limit should be at the moment)
• Max Strength: 800
• Max Agility: 800
• Max Intellect:800

Resources:
• 1000000 Gold Max
• 1000000 Lumber Max

Level 7
there is a system for it in spell that i downloaded but never actually looked at so i dont know have good it is but if you found it u could use it right now untill Kalbintion can do it for u

Level 11
there is a system for it in spell that i downloaded but never actually looked at so i dont know have good it is but if you found it u could use it right now untill Kalbintion can do it for u

I've tried using already made systems, It's just impossibly hard for me to comprehend how to correctly code it and all. (I'm an abilities/units/terrainer/trigger maker) I have absolutely no knowledge of JASS, and I usually use a minimum ammount of variables. Which makes making a save/load quite difficult for me... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.