• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Royal guard golem

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
(January 25, 2024) Update: texture reworked due to its bad quality + glowing eyes added
(January 31, 2024) Update: right leg fixed
Previews
Contents

Royal guard golem (Model)

Royal guard golem icon (Icon)

Reviews
General Frank
While is a nice idea, the execution and result are kinda simple. This is mostly a very small mesh change with a custom texture. Nevertheless it is useful for some people.
Level 17
Hi Buddy!Do you mind that I edited the model a little for myself? :cute:
I added a portrait background as well as flashing yellow and red eyes.
The glow of the eyes is not visible in the animations-birth,sleep,death, decay.
P.S: Spasibo za model:)

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    272.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 2.png
    2.png
    272.3 KB · Views: 12
  • RoyalGuardGolemV2.1.mdx
    93.9 KB · Views: 6
  • RoyalGuardGolemV2.2.mdx
    93.9 KB · Views: 7
Level 10
Hi Buddy!Do you mind that I edited the model a little for myself? :cute:
I added a portrait background as well as flashing yellow and red eyes.
The glow of the eyes is not visible in the animations-birth,sleep,death, decay.
P.S: Spasibo za model:)
Appreciate it! I think the first one is fitting better. I'll replace my model with yours and add you to authors as well

Level 17
Appreciate it! I think the first one is fitting better. I'll replace my model with yours and add you to authors as well
I have slightly increased the zoom animation in the red eyes when they blink.Only the first texture looks better than other variations of red.
And I was also shocked that you added me to the authors of the model, thank you;)

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    294.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 2.png
    2.png
    298.3 KB · Views: 14
  • 3.png
    3.png
    298.8 KB · Views: 14
  • RoyalGuardGolemV2.2.1.mdx
    93.9 KB · Views: 10
Level 10
I have slightly increased the zoom animation in the red eyes when they blink.Only the first texture looks better than other variations of red.
And I was also shocked that you added me to the authors of the model, thank you;)
Red glow is associated with evil, he looks like he is angry all the time, you know, but this boy is on glitter-farting guys side. Maybe you can add red glow only to Attack/Attack spell/Spell slam/Stand ready animations?

Level 17
Red glow is associated with evil, he looks like he is angry all the time, you know, but this boy is on glitter-farting guys side. Maybe you can add red glow only to Attack/Attack spell/Spell slam/Stand ready animations?
I can add red eyes during such an animation.:)
I originally wanted to use them as a distraught version.

Level 17
The golem's eyes are yellow, and they also change to red during an attack.Thanks for sending the psd file, I'll change the color myself.;)