• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Roleplay] Flames of War

Status
Not open for further replies.
RP : Flames of War
"A relive attempt of the old Roleplay #1, with all the crazy stuff that we all miss"

This roleplay has these settings :
  • No Specific Theme.
  • Specify a color and faction name of your own to join (for new players).
  • Each Player should only have 1 Faction. I permit more than one but be considerative. Don't blame me if things going hellishly for you with lots of factions.
  • You may not make a connection the story of this RP with another RP, this means that what happened in this RP will not affect another RP. you may, however, talks about the past that has relation with another RP.
    Example :
    Flames of War :
    1. A enters Jupiter
    2. A is slashed on his chest, and he falls.

Another RP :
    1. A leaves the planet, to a place named Jupiter
    2. B, who's still at RP World can sense that A at Jupiter dies to C's blade.

Another RP :
    Insert Past Warfare Here

Flames of War :
    "Honestly, it reminds me of the past. Insert Past Warfare Here."

In short, there's no present connection between this RP and another RPs.
  • You don't have to make an entry about the faction, but by doing so help other players with an oversight of your faction.
  • No Time and Universe Travels, stick ONLY to the RP World, timeline, and Universe. Exception is WHEN YOU START RP-ING (Sending faction from another world etc). [2 June 2016] As per consideration, Dimensional Travels are allowed If the dimension owners permits.
  • Time Magics are allowed, as long as it ONLY affects PRESENT state (for examples ; revert self in sense of time to heal, accelerate wound by hastening time sense for a specific enemy etc)
  • No matter how much damage you do to an opponent, you can't kill your opponent unless permitted by the owner of that character (opponent). This a general rule, though I should put it anyway.
  • No Specific Rules in Roleplaying aside ones specified above. I know, it's crazy, but try to keep it reasonable like RP #1 did, try the Common Sense method as calculation.
  • World is named as Jupiter (native name). Your faction may name it with another name. (Just a side note)

LAST RULE UPDATE : (THU) JUNE 2, 2016

For those who don't want to read 100+ pages of chaos, refer to This Pastebin Entry by Directive255 for a compilation of events.

TABLE BELOW IS BEING UPDATED!
LAST UPDATE : (SUN) MAY 29, 2016

Player Data
Player NameCurrent Main FactionMain ColorStatus

Daffa the Mage
OceaniaAzureActive

Leo Akastenix
ShadowridgeGreenInactive

Directive255
Pherith EmpirePaleGreenActive

Chaosy
GenesisLightBlueActive

WhiteFang
DrowBlackInactive

Edge45
(Unspecified)CrimsonActive

Silva
EnigmaPurpleInactive

The two clans are named Silver Rise (Silver Hand) and Mage's Arch (Kirin Tor), both located in Jurope (equal to Vesuro in Vestroya)

For the map, we use Vestroya map, anyone has a spare unused template of that planet?
For continents ; Jusia (Asia), Jurope (Europe), Jurica (Africa), Justralia (Australia), Arctic Jupiter (Antartica)
=========================================
In the land of Jupiter, there are 2 clans always in war with each other, the Silver Rise and Mage's Arch. These two clans never be in peace with each other. This clash however, limited to South Jurope and never reaches another factions in Jupiter.

This however, soon changed as a portal appears at West Jurope. Behind the portal, a man with dark clothing, followed by a man with white clothing appeared and stepped in to the lands of Jusia.

Man w/ dark cloth : "Well, this place sure is amazing. The plantation, the lands, they are well managed naturally. This will be the best place to settle for Phantom Alliance."
Man w/ white cloth : "Yes, Your Highness. I agree with you."
Man w/ dark cloth : "Open the portal and let the Alliance advance."
Man w/ white cloth : "Understood, Your Highness."

The man w/ white cloth slams the ground with his sword's tip and suddenly white portals appears and start pouring in the soldiers of Phantom Alliance to Jurope. They all, under a code command from the man w/ dark clothing, quickly establish their base at West Jurope.

The two clans still doesn't aware that there are new threats to the land. They never care outside of North Jurope and things they are already conquering half of the world each (actually, each only conquer half of North Jurope).

========================
Anyone wants to start the war first?

Level 9
(Portals opened at the western tip of southern Jupiter, orange orcs stepped through and looked around. Orc 1 smiled and thrust his axe to the ground"Cold day in hell..the planets full of resources... Emperor Leo will be pleased...now we will scout thos wasteland.. bring in the peons... do it quickly!We need to build a settlement here quick!".

OOC: Is this fine for an entry?

On an unknown, tranquil land at Semenanjung Bolehland (Jupiter Malaysian Peninsula), everything was peaceful. The air was refreshing, the scenery was filled with mountains and green forests, and the natives were living a simple, happy life.

However, the tranquility of Bolehland didn't last long. Above the azure blue skies, swarms and swarms of mighty spacecrafts in green keep descending from the outer space. Thousands of cakes, orcs and humans are poured outside of the spacecrafts. They are fascinated by the new world.

Finally, a huge, sophisticated space cruiser, which seems to be the command spacecraft, arrives and lands on the largest empty space. All the cakes, orcs and humans celebrate the arrival of the command cruiser by dancing around and shaking crazily.

"Whoo~~ The Cakemaster has finally arrived!" a cake exclaimed.

"Yay!" "Deroc! Cakemaster Deroc!" "Hurray!" "Glory to our Great Cakemaster Deroc!" the cakes, orcs and humans cheer and applaud the coming of their so-called 'Cakemaster'.

The rear loading compartment opens. A black-haired, tall and slender figure, wearing a fancy black suit with glowing green stripes, steps out from the door. He waves at the cheering crowds, follows by a smile.

"A wonderful land. This peninsula is located near the center of the sea trading road, it is safe from any natural disasters and furthermore, there are various natural resources ranging from lumber to tin. And we have a mega biodiversity here......" Deroc mumbles to himself, analyzing the land.

"The climate is nice too.. and it reminds me of my old hometown Malaysia.." Deroc then increase his volume and delivers a speech to his cakes, orcs and humans. The cakes, orcs and humans are too excited about Deroc as if they are in euphoria.

"Today, we have escaped from the Cataclysm of Vestroya, and have arrived.. to a brand new world! Jupradus!" Cheers of joy are heard. "My children, today, the glorious, great Pherith Empire will begin here, at Semenanjung Bolehland!" Deroc continues with his speech.

Meanwhile, Deldrach, the supermind and coordinator of Pherith and Deroc's personal assistant, has begun the settlement of Pherith at Bolehland, and under his guidance, the construction of towns and bases are carried out smoothly...

Level 24

Legranda, the Kingdom of the North, resting towards the Geneva Peninsula (Russia or Astyra). A kingdom ruled by House Castellan, a noble and proud family, and their home, Northelm. The people call them Northmen, with their banners symbolizing a white whale with a blue backround.

Now the kingdom is currently ruled by King Warden Castellan, the 13th of the Castellan line, with the Prince Wayden and Princess Faelen as his children, and his queen deceased.

At the coast of Geneva, just south of Northelm, the king walks from the sands, with his guards, they saw a whale, pluck within the chest, is a poison harpoon. They came closer and saw the whale crying quietly in suffering and awe. And King Warden said "My, a pain you have faced my friend". And he asked for his greatsword, then he finished off the whale, finally letting it rest.

Warden: Get this whale to Bluevale, tell its villagers to clean it up, it will supply them for months,
*His son comes closer*
Wayden: Father...
Warden: Get the fleet to hunt down every pirates within our seas, they will pay
Wayden: Yes father
*Then they gone on their way*
*To be continued*

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
The land that in modern times would be known as Japan in eastern Asia, was believed to be a island without population, which was kind of true, it merely concealed a gateway to another realm, there were no cities nor towns on the whole island.
And somewhere inside that realm which the gateway led to..
From a distance it looked like two fires in opposite colors burned brightly in the sky, but it was in fact two beings that levitated in the air thanks to their wings.
One of them, a val'kyr whoms body was covered in blue flames showed a smile without warmth as she spoke.
'Sapphire': "Is it finally time?"
The other one which body quite literary bathed in bright light, shooting cascades around her periodically. She more or less ignores 'Sapphire's words.
'Amber': "You can feel it as well, right? You should be just about as concerned as me."
'Sapphire': "Do not compare me with you. But admittedly.. I have felt the portals opening."
'Amber': "And you intend to let these unknown people who pass through it roam around as they wish?"
'Sapphire': "I do not care for the rest of the fools on this planet. The more people die, the more I can bring to the Underworld, it benefits me that they arrive."
'Amber': "I assume you're aware that they will eventually come to our realm, and you know what that means."
'Sapphire': "Let those who are threatened by the invaders handle it, there's no reason for me to waste troops to defeat whoever when I can use them to kill you."
'Amber': "Charming as ever. Our dispute aside, we -need- to make sure the invaders to not intend to come here, that is something we both wish and you know it."
'Sapphire': "This will not happen again."
'Sapphire's voice had an angry tone as she turned around and flew downwards, away from 'Amber'.

A few hours later, in Jurope, Azele would gaze over the landscape before eventually sending out scouts in form of Elven archers with pale skin.
Azele: "One of the portals were opened within a few kilometers this area, find whoever opened it, they can not have gotten far."

Aka searching for Daffa's faction

edit: Can I change color to: Lightblue? Because my old color was a tad difficult to read.

Level 9
Hours of labour passed and several portals were opened. A Fortress was built and seige cannons and magnoels are being broght through while peons and mehanical Ganargs laboured on the walls and ramparts, the base is being constructed fast. A fresh wave of Shadowridge grunts, Fel ogre magis and Fel ogre maulers strode through the portals. Eyes of Kilrogg are being sent to spy the artic as the base is near finished

Level 21
No sound can be heard as the crossbows of the duergar are aimed on him,their eyes peeled.Their leader grins with satisfaction as the drow has clearly no way of survival.
Elkgloth Kenzynge:You will never get away with this treachery.The Valsharess will have your heads!
Duergar Leader:Why would she know?You will join us,and help us conquer your brethren.All you need to do is bow down before us
Elkgloth Kenzynge:There is one problem...
He lashes forward and knocks the Duergar into the others.He swiftly grabs his handaxe and leaps at one of them.The duergar blocks him with his shield and strikes at him with his Dwarven Greataxe.Elkgloth Kenzynge evades it,decapitates the duergar in half and cuts another in half.By this time,the others have risen and fire bolts at him.He slides under neath them and kills the duergar one by one,except the leader.The leader takes his giant battleaxe and swings at Elkgloth Kenzynge,who jumps on the axe and kicks the leader in the face,making him fall down.Elkgloth Kenzynge smiles and walks over.The leader tries to rise but Elkgloth Kenzynge stomps him on the head.He lifts the duergar up and looks him in the eyes. "...... the drow bows down to no one" he finishes his sentence as he slits the duergar's throat and leaves him gurgling on the floor

The soldiers of Phantom Alliance start using their magical powers to establish a house for themselves and their families to live at West Jurope.

As the soldiers make their houses by themselves, the two men watches.
Man w/ Dark cloth : "Listen Jugram, soon enough those who oppose my ruling to this part of the world will regret their folly. But before that, we will show them how we shall ascend in this world."
Man w/ White cloth (Jugram) : "I understand Your Highness. I wondered if I may summon the rest of our forces in?"
Man w/ Dark cloth ('Your Highness') : "Not yet Jugram, we will prepare our initial force first then we show the locals here whom they should bow to."
Jugram : "I understand, Your Highness."

Jugram takes out his long sword and put it's tip to the ground. A small earthquake occurs across Jurope, and a big building appears from the ground.
Jugram : "Your Highness, I hope this palace will be sufficient for you to command us."
'Your Highness' : "Very well. Now follow me inside, we will have much to discuss."
The two men steps in to the big building. The big building has a big pentacle cross mark in it and the mark glows as the two enters inside.

Meanwhile, Antonidas prepares his forces to clash against Silver Rise's forces led by Uther. Antonidas knows that at the current rate he won't be easily make it through and plans some devious tricks to defeat Uther's upcoming assault force.

At the same moment, Uther orders Ballador the Bright to commence a heavy assault toward one of the Mage Arch's outposts, defenders of it led by Andromath. The two clan surely are unaware of any outside presence, even the nearby Phantom Alliance invaders.

Level 21
WIP Pastebin:http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=mwygzj
--------------------------------------------------------
He weakly walks back to the city as he was poisoned and wounded prior to the fight.He is so infuriated that he didn't even notice a bolt has hit him in the shoulder,a poisoned bolt.He only notices it when he sees a drop of blood fall on the ground.He frowns and suddenly becomes aware of the pain in his shoulder.He looks at it and quickly pulls out the bolt.This causes more pain and he growls as he grips his wound.His eyes become heavy and he realizes what kind of poison it is:It slowly puts you to sleep,then starts slowing down your organs.He gasps and tries to run.Unfortunately,he is in such a rush he doesn't notice the rock and slips.He tumbles down the cliff and lands face first on the hard ground.He tries to stand up but his body is too weak from the pain and poison.With a deep breath he collapses on the ground.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40

Azele stood firmly with her hands behind her back, watching a certain event in front of her. Pale Elves peiodically crawled out of the ground glaring angrily around themselves, apparently being summoned from the Underworld was not a pleasant experience.

One of the scouts sent out earlier returned to her side, leaning forward to whisper something in Azele's ear. Afterwards she simply nodded and snapped her fingers.
Azele: "We're moving out. Assemble the rest of the troops."

And so, they marched towards the Phantom Alliance's base. The total number of units being just about two thousand so coming unnoticed was not really something to hope for. Azele reached over her shoulder grabbing two axes which she grasped with a bloodthirsty grin.

Level 21
Oi,daffa.Is adding more MCs allowed?
------------------------------------------------------
Elkgloth opens his eyes,only to stare into those of Luaniss
Elkgloth Kenzynge:Wha...
Luaniss Gallane:Silence.You are in the Temple of Lolth.We found you outside the city,unconscious and dying.We removed the poison and cleaned the wound.I was about to apply stitches to it.
Elkgloth Kenzynge:Can it wait?I have highly important news for The Valsharess.
Luaniss Gallane:It would be best if I finished it but if you have important news I won't stop you.
Elkgloth Kenzynge:Thank you
He stands up and moves as fast as he can towards The Valsharess

And how about adding some character in others' factions?
===============
Not long after a few hours, some towns and villages have fully established, and the original landing area has been deforested. There are still quite a not insignificant number of temporary settlements consisting mostly of campers, tents and small cottages.

Deroc deploys the Command Spacecraft at southeastern Bolehland (the original landing place), into a fortified, huge hi-tech castle equipped with all necessary facilities, numerous rooms and a few chambers. A circle of thick defense walls, made of the finest Alphanites brought from Vestroya and further defended by sophisticated Firestorm Barriers, is erected, forming an inner city area.

"Good. Now, this glorious city shall be known as New Malacca! And it is our great capital city!" Deroc proclaims proudly. Soon, cheers of joy are heard from the crowds of Pherithian cakes, orcs and humans.

Under Deroc's personal guidance, New Malacca quickly becomes the most developed and hectic city, entreport and military fort in Pherithian Bolehland. Numerous skyscrapers, as well as huge statues of Deroc and billboards carrying Pherithian propagandas, have been risen within a few hours.

Soon, Deroc feels a little bored. In his command room, he is having a chat with his most trusted friend and advisor, Deldrach. "Our empire is so ronery. Wow, much sienz, bosan paling.. And I feel bored. We need to establish contact with the natives, don't you think?"

"Of course, my friend. Intel reports about a small kingdom to the north. Perhaps establishing contact with it can be a good idea, Deroc."

"Thanks for your suggestion, homie. Deldrach, send two spacecrafts of visitors and diplomats to establish contact with the northern kingdom."

"As you wish, master." Deldrach assembles a few troops, elites and diplomats, then put them inside two spaceships, and finally dispatch them to Legranda.

Level 21
Well,no offense but I wouldn't let any of you in my faction.You are too tame.Yes Chaosy and Leo,even you.*shots fired*
----------------------------

Level 21
Whitwfamg?First Leo calls me Whitdang now you call me Whitwfamg?
-------------------
Kalanbros Ichym growls and grasp his eyes due to the brightness of the surface.He blinks and stands still for a few minutes.He pulls the Cloak of Anti-sun tighter.He then slowly moves forward
Kalanbros Ichym:I have to find it quick

---------------------------------------
Drow aren't used to sunlight,so they are blinded for a while and color blind after wards.They will also will be weaker if they don't have a Cloak of Anti-Sun

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40

In a gigantic empty hall that only consisted of beautiful white pillars and.. a huge red block of ice in the very middle. 'Amber' slowly approached the ice, staring into it with a bit of a regretful expression. A seemingly human woman was frozen into the ice, her white hair falling beautifully down and her eyes were shut.

'Amber': "Do you know whom the invaders are?"

???: "I do not know anything. But I do not think they pose the biggest problem for either of us, there are a wild factor that will, perhaps, be more threatening."

'Amber': "I see, he's not around, wonderful. Whom do you think pose the biggest threat then?"

???: "The Drow. They are unknown, we know close to nothing about them if anything. We do not need to pursue an alliance, but we need to know -that- they are an enemy at the very least. Now go, before he awaken."

'Amber' left the woman in the ice block with quick steps as she headed for the library in search for more information regarding the Drow.

Level 21
Kalanbros Ichym arrives at a old shed.He takes a breath and pushes open the door.He then closes the door behind him.With delight he notices there are no windows or light sources.
Kalanbros Ichym:Finally,darkness.
He looks around the tiny shed until he notices the amulet he was searching for.He rushes over to it and grabs it.
Kalanbros Ichym:Finally,now I can leave the wretched surface world

Elkgloth Kenzynge bows before The Valsharess
The Valsharess:Ahh,I see you have risen.Mind telling who had the audacity to lay hands on you?
Elkgloth Kenzynge:Yes.That's why I rushed to you.It's the Duergar,one of their squad leaders requested to meat me.They then assaulted me from behind and injected a poison that weakens my muscles into me.I managed to slay them but not before being shot in the shoulder with one of the bolts.I only noticed it and the poison on it when it was too late.I tried to get back but I fell
The Valsharess:The fucking tiny assholes!
She snaps her fingers at a nearby servant
The Valsharess:Go find the wizard called Nizana Dhunnyl,NOW!
Servant:Right away!
He runs out and rushes to find Nizana

Nizana Dhunnyl looks up at the servant who approached her
Nizana Dhunnyl:Yes?What do you need?Speak quickly!
Servant:Sorry,but The Valsharess requires you.
Nizana Dhunnyl:I see.Very well,take me to her
She follows the servant to The Valsharess

The two arrive and Nizana bows before The Valsharess
Nizana Dhunnyl :You called for me?
The Valsharess:Yes.You will help my guard defeat 5 duergar clans and burn down 2 of their villages
Elkgloth Kenzynge:As you wish but I'm afraid we may fail
The Valsharess:If you do you will be flayed alive,if the duergar doesn't finish you off.The Warrior Chessinidia Frelyl is in town.She might be hard to persuade but if you succeed you will have one hell of a companion.Now Go
Both Nizana and Elkgloth nod and leaves the temple
After they left,Luaniss approaches The Valsharess and bows
Luaniss Gallane:My queen,I request to join them.My healing abilities can greatly aid them.
The Valsharess:We could use you here but the duergar are a bigger problem.Go,join them
Luaniss Gallane:As you command
She runs after Nizana and Elkgloth
Luaniss Gallane:Wait!
Nizana and Elkgloth turns around and waits for her to reach them
Nizana Dhunnyl:What is it you require seer?
Luaniss Gallane:The Valsharess agreed that I may follow you.
Nizana Dhunnyl:It would be most welcome to have you along seer.
Elkgloth Kenzynge:I agree.Your delightful conversations,amazing beauty and astonishing healing will be most welcome on this campaign
Luaniss Gallane smiles at them
Luaniss Gallane:Thank you.I'm glad I can come with you.We should start moving,Chessinidia Frelyl isn't known for staying in one place for long
Nizana Dhunnyl:I agree,she is probably in the tavern
The trio enters the local tavern.Inside bare chested male drow are fist fighting for money.A few more are gambling in the corner,while a very few are sitting down and drinking.Drow waitresses who wear very short and tight silk skirts and low cut shirts are serving them and cleaning tables.In the corner Chessinidia is sitting,drinking some ale while tapping her leg playfully.As they approach she looks up from her cup
Chessinidia Frelyl:,a guard,a wizard and the fucking seer herself.What did I do to deserve this attention? Elkgloth Kenzynge looks down at her breats and stare at it for a while.He then looks up at her
Elkgloth Kenzynge:I'm going to keep it simple,we need help on a hard mission from The Valsharess herself
She stands up and looks him in the eyes
Chessinidia Frelyl:The Valsharess?What happened that it got her pissed?
Elkgloth Kenzynge:The duergar has betrayed us.The Valsharess demanded we eliminate 5 duergar clans and burn down 2 of their villages
Chessinidia Frelyl:I'm in
Nizana Dhunnyl:Just like that?
Chessinidia Frelyl:Why not?It sounds fun
Elkgloth Kenzynge:Thank you.Ready to leave?
Chessinidia Frelyl:Yes.
The four of them leave tavern.Once outside Chessinidia stops.
Elkgloth kenzynge:Something wrong
Chessinidia Frelyl:Which clan first?
Elkgloth kenzynge:Good question
Luaniss Gallane:I suggest the firebeard clan.They are the smallest and weakest yet they have a village.
Nizana Dhunnyl:That way we will take out one clan and one village
Chessinidia Frelyl:Sounds like a win-win.Where are they?
Luaniss Gallane:About 60KM from here,next to Frostridge Spire
Nizana Dhunnyl:I know a teleportation spell to Frostridge Spire
Elkgloth kenzynge:Let's do this then!
Nizana casts the spell,which teleports the four of them to Frostridge Spire

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
Here's a suggestion btw, WF.
If someone wants to join your faction, let that person write down a character concept with a deep backstory, then you judge if that person is good enough to RP as a Drow.

'Amber' sat by a table in the gigantic library of Sanctum, a piles of books were placed all around her as she read. She suddenly spoke without looking up from the current book.

'Amber': "You're now allowed in here, you know."

???: "Aw, but I missed you."

'Amber' let out a sigh as she eventually turned around, facing yet another white haired woman, this one had pale skin and red eyes however.

'Amber': "You miss just about everyone."

???: "Maybe~"

'Amber': "So, who's the latest one of your 'toys', Aedari?"

Aedari: "Uh.. there was this rather delicate baroness, but she didn't last long. So I did it with with some of her guards as well, I don't remember whom was the last one.."

'Amber' shook her head slowly as she looked down towards the polished floor.
'Amber': "I regret asking."

Aedari: "Anyway~ what's up with the books, Aedari used to read a lot when she was younger!"

'Amber': "Trying to learn a bit more about a race called Drow, sadly I have not been very successful. They are either rare, or dwell out of sight, we have very little knowledge about them. You look quite like them by the way.. you don't happen to?.."

Aedari: "Drowie-Drowie, Aedari has seen one long ago! But Aedari never talked to one!"

'Amber': "So you're not a Drow then, pity.

Aedari nodded enthusiastically.
Aedari: "Nope. Aedari is unique!"

'Amber': How so?

Aedari's eyes shined with excitement as she clapped her hands, kind of resembling a child.
Aedari: "Let's go somewhere private and Aedari will show you! Or we can do it here! Aedari does not mind!"

'Amber': "I am a bit too busy for that."

Aedari looked a bit disappointed for a second.
Aedari: "Aw.. you're no fun."

After a second of thought she threw herself forward towards 'Amber' and hugged her tightly, then quickly aimed a kiss on her cheek. Before Aedari suddenly fell through the ground, apparently her superiors had found out about her whereabouts.
'Amber' stroked her cheek a few times as she returned to the books on the table without too much of a surprise, it was not exactly the first time she had to deal with Aedari.

'Amber' (thinking): "Seems we need better security."

Level 9
The citadel was constructed, filed with cannons, demolishers and contraptions, the walls were plated with Feliron and a shield radiated to keep the cold of the artic away. Inside hundreds of Shadowridge orcs, Fel ogres and Demons are seen idling or patrolling around, the outer ramparts are arned with seige cannons while the inner ramparts of the second wall is with contraptions, magical defenses and more cannons. Shadowridge forces are seen patrolling the ramparts, ready to ward out invaders

Level 21
Moral:Most members won't be comfortable with the things drow do
Knowledge:Nobody here really knows anything about drow since I have been to lazy to finish the pastebin
RP style:Take for example...Cakey
"Yay!" "Deroc! Cakemaster Deroc!" "Hurray!" "Glory to our Great Cakemaster Deroc!" the cakes, orcs and humans cheer and applaud the coming of their so-called 'Cakemaster'.
If someone acted anyway near that in drow society they will be executed

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
Your pastebin seems to give plenty of information regarding knowledge so that should not be an issue.

And you can't judge either moral or well acting skills like that. The whole point of role play is to do it differently depending character.

You might say "Chaosy can't RP a normal freaking character" and then quote me on things on a demon character.
Like.. that is not how any of this works xD

Innocent until proven guilty

I have no intention of joining the Drow, but I think you're a bit arrogant regarding the subject.

Level 21
I think you mistook what I said.But that's my fault,I didn't really make it clear.It's not just the one character.Once again,we take Deroc as a example.With all his characters and factions he has that same way of talking, describing and handling situations.And I know his personality and how he likes to RP.He wouldn't fit with the drow

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
Ah! That's fine to judge that way then.

I am sorry if I came out a bit rude, I tend to get a bit too 'honest' when I can relate to something. I would -hate- someone for saying "You can't RP X" when he/she has never seen me do it xD

Sapphire was standing on small island somewhere within the Underworld surrounded by black water, there was no sky but a dark cave-like roof covering as far as the eye could see. Her wings flapped casually as she watched the water suddenly boil as Aedali's body rose up from the depths. Floating on the water's surface, seemingly unconscious. Sapphire snapped her fingers which made Aedali wash up on the island's shore. She stood up slowly, on somewhat unsteady legs while looking around her with a somewhat curious expression.

'Sapphire': "You nor anyone else is permitted to go into Sanctum unauthorized."

Aedari: "Aedari was just talkie-talkie!"

Sapphire did not bother to comment she simply approached Aedari stroking her cold hand against her chin rather softly. Then suddenly Sapphire's wings would impale Aedari from behind, the wing's tip behing showing through Aedari's stomach. Aedari let out a loud scream as she looked down to cover the wound with both hands. Sapphire when pulled out the wings from her body, making Aedari fall down on all four with a silent whimper, however she still used one of the hands to cover the wound to prevent blood loss.
A few tears would fall down onto the dead cold ground, Aedari kept her head down not wanting Sapphire to see.

'Sapphire': "Consider yourself warned."

Level 21
The Four looks down the spire.
Elkgloth kenzynge:Quite a long climb
Chessinidia Frelyl:I've had worse
She starts climbing down the spire

-----------------------------
Updates pastebin with religions

Phantom Alliance continues their plans to conquer Jupiter. While everyone are not very wary of Phantom Alliance's movement, their Emperor orders a sudden strike to North Jurope.

At Landazar's base, where both Silver Rise and Mage's Arch forces collide with extreme numbers, the Phantom Alliance sent a small force inside.
Assault Leader : "Show no mercy, if anyone spots us, kill them on spot."
Assault Soldiers : "Yes sir!"
The ambushers quickly moves inside the base, as the outside lines are under constant battle state. The rears are almost defenseless, with the leader kills any remaining guard unseen, using his blade's powers.

Meanwhile, at the palace, the 'Highness' sits on his throne, and summons Jugram.
'Highness' : "Jugram, I want you to handle the battlefield on my behalf. I will return to my duty."
Jugram nods his head.
Jugram : "Yes, Your Highness."
'Highness' leaves his throne and goes to his chamber. He then enters his chamber and locks it from inside.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40

Hours later at the same lone island, Aedari was laying down on her back with both hands covering her wound at her stomach. Small puddles of blood was visible around her. She suddenly leaned to the side to cough up blood inevitably making one of the puddles even larger. Afterwards she grunted due the pain, moving an inch was not pleasant for her at all.
However she eventually moved towards the black water around the island on all four, slowly. She splashed some of the water onto her wound intending to clean it, unluckily for her though, the water is black for a reason. Sure it washed away the dry blood and cleaned the wound, preventing infection. But it also made her feel even more pain throughout her body. The body was still in a shocked state due the injury so it did not feel as much as it normally would.
Once she had rested for a few more minutes she put her foot on top of the waters surface, slowly limping across it to whatever destination.

edit:

@Daffa my faction do not know anything regarding the Phantom Alliance itself, they merely felt huge portals was opened in the region. By the way, I prepared this earlier if you didn't read my other posts.

Meanwhile in Western Jurope, Azele now had the Phantom Alliance's base in sight. She made a sweeping movement with her right hand, still holding one of her axes in it.
Azele: "Swift and silent."
A few hundred of the pale elves spread out and slowly sneaked towards the base, most of them wielding long bows. They placed arrows onto the bow strings, the arrow's peak burned with blue flame.
Once in range of the base's (likely very simple/weak walls due them not having time to build a proper base in such a short time) they would aim for the walls to set it on fire, the magical fire could even ignite stone, but burning at a much slower rate than wood or other normally ignitable material.

The soldiers and swordsmen of Phantom Alliance retaliates using their bows and swords, as they notices where the arrow source comes from.
Soldier #1 : "For the Emperor!"
Soldier #2 : "Glory for Emperor!"

While the walls and houses are burning to the arrow hail, the palace mysteriously, and seemingly, impervious to the flames. As this occurs, Jugram opens a portal, knowing what his Emperor orders him through their linked souls. The portal summons many soldiers and swordsmen to engage with the assailants. Jugram then comes out from the palace, as his eye pupil splits into three.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40

Azele saw most of the details thanks to her good Elven eyes.
Azele: "Primitive. Let's obliterate them brothers and sisters."
She juggled casually with her axes as she laughed wicked as the rest of the army started to march towards the battle, leaving only very, very few behind for whatever reason.

Meanwhile at the actual battlefield, a few of the pale elves got show down by arrows however, they kept running backwards while trying to aim to avoid the swordsmen to minimize the losses. Just trying to keep their numbers while awaiting backup.
The pale archers made literary no sound, they didn't say a word to each other, nor shouting any sort of battlecry. The only sound heard from them was their painful screams when damaged.

Level 9
The western tip of the artic now stood a citadel, a foothold for the shasowrisge is established, every seconds, troops kept arriving and the eyes have managsd to spy all of Artic, they report norhing but of natural wildlife.

Level 21
With a sigh the others climb after her,not eager for the climbing and long waits
After a hour and a half they find a cave,which they leap into
Chessinidia Frelyl:We should rest here for a while
She tenderly sits on a nearby rock and starts gazing into the distance
Elkgloth kenzynge:how long?
Chessinidia Frelyl:Long enough
Elkgloth Kenzynge:Fucking genius answer
Chessinidia ignores his remark and continues staring

As days have passed, the West Coast of Bolehland is now completely developed. The East Coast is still undergoing some slower development. Under Deroc's guidance, the Pherithian Imperial Army has occupied Jusiam (Jupiter/Jupradus Siam) and Peninsula J (Jupradus Peninsula E/Sumatra), aqquiring additional territories and taking control of more natural resource deposits in the process.

Deldrach has detected the presence of unknown forces in Jurope, which seems to be alien colonists (Phantom Alliance). Deldrach informs the Cakemaster Deroc about it, and Deroc responds by sending a team of diplomats, linguists and commandos to establish contact with the unknown force.

Level 21
A while after everybody has sat down Chessinidia moves the mouth of the cave and looks around.
Chessinidia Frelyl:There is some fucking good news.We seem to be safe.Unless some wandering asshole decides to come in here
Nizana Dhunnyl:Not exactly the smartest choice on their behalf
Chessinidia Frelyl:But a annoying one on ours,since we will have to deal with them.I enjoy bloodshed but not in a tiny ass cave on a big ass spire.

Kalanbros Ichym rapidly runs back to the entrance he used to get to the surface.After climbing through,he seals it and falls into the seemingly endless dark.After ten minutes of falling,he lands on a levitation field,which stops his fall and allows him to land safely.He sits down for a while and takes a sip of a dark ale he had in his backpack.

While laying completely naked on her bed and playing with her hair,Sintana Baentlar counts the riches she had made throughout the day
Sintana Baentlar:1700,1800,19000,2000....
After 5 minutes she cheerfully smiles
Sintana Baentlar:45 000 gold!
She giggles and makes the gold fall on her.The gold rolls down her body and lands back on the bed.She puts the gold in a bag and carries it to her personal vault.The guards are used to her being without cloths by now but that doesn't stop them from staring.She opens the vault and drops the bag between the other thousands of bags.She then smiles,turns around and walks back to her room.She then drops on the bed,her hair spraying like a fan.She sighs and takes a sip of ale from her pure gold cup,which is adorned with sapphires.After putting it down,she begins to think of new ways to make money.Her mansion is onloy four floors,which is not enough for her.She frowns due to deep thought and takes another sip.With a wissle,she calls her personal spy.
Spy:M'lady?
Sintana Baentlar:Heard of any news regarding ways to make money?
Spy:I heard The valsharess sent her guard and a few others to eliminate a few duergar clans and burn down some villages.We could loot the places of battle afterwards
Sintana Baentlar:Good idea.You have given me hope again.You may leave
The spy makes a short bow before leaving the room.with another wistle Sintana Baentlar calls her personal bard
Bard:M'lady?
Sintana Baentlar:play me something relaxing.
The bard begins playing a calm and relaxing tune on his lute as Sintana falls deep into thought

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
Aedari had 'walked' for many hours across the black water, the environment had yet to change, it felt endless. She moved her fingers slightly, the waters surface rippled before obeying her will. Water rose on both sides of her then splashing against Aedari eventually making her and the completely wet - and clean. She shook her head making the wet hair strands attach themselves against her pale-ish skin almost seeming like glue. She then started to run, the water shooting her forward each time she put her foot down, each step made her fly forward many meters, she would be there rather soon at this pace.

Level 21
After a few mintues she tells the bard to leave and walks to her desk.She reads through some documents smiles with pleasure as she sees she has made more than a million gold this month.Her large pet spider(30CM wide,10CM tall) crawls up her arm.She plants a kiss on it's moth and pets it while reading.She puts the spider back on the ground.She opens up her closet and pulls out a corset.She puts it on,then she pulls out a black spider web jacket and skirt,which hangs way above jer knees.She puts them on as well,before leaving her room and walking down to the front door
Sintana Baentlar:Guards,tell any visitors that I'm unavailible at the moment.
Guard #1:As you command
She smiles and walks down to the nearby river.She sits down and puts her feet in the water.She starts to think of buisness plans and future events.She notices a duergar archer on the other side.It flashes her toothy grin before firing a bolt at her.She evades it and fire a ice spear at him,which soars through the air at great speed and hits it in throat,killing it.She rushes back to the mansion
Sintana Baentlar:Guards,there is a dead duergar on the other side of river.Loot him and bring everything he has here
After ten minutes all the duergar's items lay in a pile before her
Sintana Baentlar:Excellent,put it with the other stock.That's a few thousand gold more
She laughs and begins to think of the gold as her guards carry the equipment to the stock room.When they are done she runs back to the river.She sits down again,with her feet in the water.This time she hums as she thinks of what prices to charge

------------------
I'm roleplaying as characters who are heavily connected and allies with spiders while I have arachnaphobia.......FML

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40

It did not take long after she increased her speed drastically, Aedari spotted another island. She stepped onto the shore and headed for the middle of it, then swept her hand widely which made a small layer of the stone-dirt-mixed ground to be moved aside, revealing a wooden trapdoor beneath. She bent down to open it, and took a few steps down the simple stairs that led downwards into the darkness.

It was not completely dark, there were a few candles here and there but must humanoids would barely be able to see anything overall, but Aedari was used to it.
Quick steps could be heard as she waited in the long rather well decorated hall. A few seconds later another pale skinned elf dressed in simple quite revealing leather clothes became visible as he came out from a side door. He stared at Aedari for a second with a surprised expression, however he quickly recovered from the initial shock and stood firmly with his hands behind his back.

Servant: "What do you require, master?"
Aedari: "Get Aedari some clean bandages! Aedari need to leave again soon!"
Servant: "Certainly."

The servant quickly turned around and stepped back through the door he came out from not too long ago. Aedari walked forward, somehow managing taking all of her clothes while walking. Leaving a trail of clothes behind her.
She then had to turn quite a few times before she came to the room she was looking for. She opened the door and inside it were multiple wardrobes and chests which all contained clothes, she had quite the collection. After carefully choosing some simple clothes for traveling she began to put them on. However, as she pulled up the pants the servant returned with some white bandages. Aedari turned around and rose her arms, allowing him to wrap the bandage around her stomach - and have a good look at her.

Aedari: "That will be all. Aedari will callie-callie if Aedari needs you again!"

The servant simply bowed down, not so graciously and walk out of the room.
Aedari return to put on the clothes as she thought about her future travel plans.

Level 21
Sintana Baentlar suddenly stared down at her reflection in the water.She didn't like the fact that her entire neck wasn't covered in jewelry.With a sigh she looked around.Not much was happening this time of the evening,most were in the tavern after a hard day's work.She then stood up and walked there herself.She entered the tavern and sat down on her own private table,then she called a waitress and ordered the most expensive wine they had

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40

Aedari crossed her legs while playfully balancing a rather simple knife on her fingertip as she was somewhat distracted. With her left - empty - hand she reached for a small lockbox which was already unlocked, there was a book inside, she casually flipped a few pages all of them containing various very well done drawings of various persons - both genders -, names were elegantly written bellow the pictures. Some of the persons drawn had a red cross drawn over them, perhaps indicating something.

Aedari (mumble): "Aedari remembers all of them. Most of them were good too.."

When she came to an empty page, she put the book down in her knee while extending her hand to grab a small letter that had been delivered in her absence. She read through it rather quickly.
Aederi: "Seems like you're next."
She grasped the dagger which she previously balanced on her finger, then licked the back of it slowly with her eyes shining with excitement and a slight smile on her face.

Level 24
@Daffa: Perhaps I recall what I said, I'll only make mine for now, but I'll still make the map, I just need some hints for shapes
@Everyone: Explain to me your land areas or occupied areas, or rather give me an illustration, so I can make the full map.

Anyway, here's the map for Legranda
picture.php

========================
*Now they ride, from the coast towards Bluevale*
Warden: Where is your sister my son? Did I not tell her to come with us?
Wayden: She's doesn't want to, instead, she's out hunting on west of the Blue Forest
Warden: Get her, bandits are more numerous at these times,
Wayden: Yes father, you men, on me,
*Prince Wayden and three of his men rides towards west*

*Somewhere within west of the Blue Forest. Silently, the princess aims her bow towards a deer, slowly pulling the string... and she fired, and it hit the deer, and died*
Faelen: Yes! I got it
*She comes closer to her prize, then came out three bandits, surrounded her, she arms her bow with an arrow. But two of the bandits grab her hands, and she screamed...*
Faelen: Let me go! get your filthy hands of me,

*The bandits takes off her bow and one ready's to cut her throat with an axe*
Bandit #1: Hoo hoo, 'at we have e're, if ain't the princess,
Bandit #2: We'd be pretty rich with this here lassy
Bandit #3: 'ow bout we enjoy ourselves first
Bandit #2: agree, hehe
Faelen: oh no... let me go!
Bandit #1: Hahaha--er--ahhh!!!
*Suddenly, one of the bandits head was taken off*
Bandit #2: gah-aah!
*In fear, the second bandit ran and the third again, ready's to cut the princess throat*
*Running towards a hill, the second bandit was hit by a dagger in the head, and tripped, falling down*
*And the third bandit said...*
Bandit #3: Who da! show yourself! or I'll cut this pretty face's throat!
*Then a man in a hat suddenly came out in front of them, and he replied...*
???: You should treat lady's with respect

Bandit: #3: 'espect my ar*e!
???: Very well,
*For a split second, the mysterious man disappeared, and the princess felt of the bandit not holding her anymore, she looked at the bandit, and shocked, she was*
*The bandit's throat was cut, and the princess got away from the bandit as it fall in the ground, dead*
*The mysterious man reappeared, and the princess, shocked but glad, said to him*
Faelen: ...t-thank you...
???: You should have come with your father, its nearing winter, bandits are more numerous at such days, but, your welcome, my princess
Faelen: Please, tell me your name
???: Oh we'll meet again my princess Faelen, and that time, you'll know me, your brother is just half a kilometer riding towards here, you'd be in no trouble by then, farewell
*In an instant flash of light blue, the man disappeared*
Faelen: Who...
*Her brother the prince Wayden, with three of his men, came out*
Wayden: Sister! we've heard fighting, are you okay?
Faelen: I-I'm fine
Guard #1: Milord, three bandits,
Wayden: Seems you already took care of them,
Faelen: Actually...
*And she told the four of the story, amazed the prince was, they ride back towards their home city, Northelm*

Northelm, the City of Crowned Ice, lies within the foot of the massive and tall Northcrown mountains, being the city on the roof of the world, its structures are covered and made out of ice.
Though cold and misty, the city is stabled and maintained with warmth by magical fires, keeping it from freezing. Its wide walls stretching a mile and a half proves its defensive power, and another wall
stands, as the inner wall, and the keep where the House Castellan live.
For a thousand years, have the Castellan maintained the city, aside from Geneva, which is Legranda's capital, Northelm serves as the House Castellan's capital from the other houses.

*For awhile now, the prince and the princess arrives, and heads to the keep*
*After opening the hallway door, they saw their father, ready to execute an outlaw*

Outlaw: Mercy!
Warden: Did you not show mercy to the creature you shot the harpoon at, and was it mercy to slowly kill it?
Outlaw: *gulp*
Warden: You should still be lucky that this is a quick one
*With a force, the king cuts off the outlaw's head*
Warden: Get this out,
*The king saws his two child, and he speaks to them*
Warden: How's the hunting?
*The two explained what happened, and the king...*
Warden: Send word to every city, town and village of Legranda, find this figure, I would gladly thank him personally
*The king, glad as he was, sits on the thrones, and hears what one of his bannermen has to say*
Lord Odoras of House Verdunt: Your grace, winter is coming, Winteroak still doesn't have enough supplies, and we have more bandit activities in the Verdant and the Blue Forest lately*
Warden: I suppose Geneva can lend some of its supplies, and its guards as well?
*Then speak another of his bannerman*
Lord Myrziv of House Corova: Gladly your grace
Warden: Now, what of the other two kingdoms?
*Another bannerman says...:
Lord Gorgon of House Estly: Your grace, the two kingdoms' war still continues, we should pledge our support for the Silver Rise still holds...
Warden: Silence! we have no part of those wars, we just maintain trade peacefully
Gorgon: Yes your grace
Warden: My lords and ladies, our meeting for this day is over,
*And the king's council returned to their homes*
*He on the other hand, sits on the thrones, thinking of something...*

Level 9
On the northern coast of Artic, shipyards were built, destroyers arned wirh zealots and turrets and several other fighter ships patrolled the Artic ocean,nwhile more Zealots and Myrimdons marched through, armed wthe heavy armor and advanced weaponary...Umbras walked through with their huge cannons while grunts with rifles make way fro them.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
@edge
Well, mine is just a gateway hidden somewhere in Japan. It leads to my realm so I don't really think you need to add that onto your map since it's not connected to the mainland:p

And I wont say exactly where because people will metagame for sure.

On a more serious note, I request permission to use a character of yours. Basically I plan to assassinate someone and when he/she is caught I plan to torture that person, is it ok if I write down that he/she was sent by your faction?
It will likely be a middle-ranked army official, a captain/sergeant/lieutenant

Aedari reached down into yet another big crate picking up a large number of lock-boxes, she carried them to a table where she piled them up. She then took them one by one and looked at the top where some numbers were written down.
She put most of them back into the crate after a short look, but a few remain on the table. She tapped gently on the top of them which somehow unlocked touched lockbox, inside of it laid a few knives in a mold to prevent them to scramble around. She hid them at various places onto her body, some into scabbards at the inside of her boots, others in her vest's pockets. Beneath her tunic she had a few straps that held a pair of scabbards at her back.

After that, she went down into the cellar which was filled with various refreshments, clearly money was not a problem in this house (where it was bought would be a better question). She reached for a huge satchel and filled it with food to the limit before she closed it and carried it over her back. She grunted due the weight at first but got used to it fairly quickly.

Aedali: "Replenish the stocksie!"

She then left her underground house and start to walk across the water again, this time she knew exactly where she was headed though.

Status
Not open for further replies.