• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Rise of Rapture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Hello, I can't wait to try this awesome map !!
Then I downloaded your modd Bioshock on this link :
http://www.moddb.com/mods/rise-of-rapture/downloads/rise-of-rapture-update-launcher

But there are a little bug, when I launch this modd by clicking "Launch", I automatically go on the main Windows of Warcraft 3 !! So it is a bug cause of patch, or it cames from my computer ?

The update-tool is just a promotional pre-release for upcoming versions.

This Tool is just a demo version. You will get the newest version of Rise of Rapture.

Note: At the moment you will get just a normal warcraft 3 map not the newest Rise of Rapture version and you're just able to start the normal warcraft 3 exe in fullscreen or in the window mode not the real mod exe!

Level 14
Hello, I can't wait to try this awesome map !!
Then I downloaded your modd Bioshock on this link :
http://www.moddb.com/mods/rise-of-rapture/downloads/rise-of-rapture-update-launcher

But there are a little bug, when I launch this modd by clicking "Launch", I automatically go on the main Windows of Warcraft 3 !! So it is a bug cause of patch, or it cames from my computer ?

Its not a bug without the mod its can only starting your normal warcraft 3 the frozen throne understandable right? and please don't revive old topics like this just keep tracking the moddb site or ask something like this in our FEGroup Forum. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.