• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Argos: Rise of Elements [Orpg] Recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Recruitment

Hello Hive,

Alas, Argos: Rise of Elements is back in development! Our goal for this project is to create an Orpg unseen before, to allow players to immerse themselves into a new world, and give them the power to become whatever they choose to be. We have taken out the generic classes like Warrior, Ranger, etc... and replaced it with a new system.

If you would like to help with Argos: Rise of Elements you must meet the following:

Requirements
  • Talented in the field you work in.
  • Be dedicated to the project.
  • Ready to have loads of fun.
  • Be neat and organized!

I will be sending PM's to those who would like to join so I can see some of their work.

Regards,

ShadowFlare
Argos Project Leader

Level 3
Hello ShadowFlare,
It's me again! Yes, and I am very interested in your project and I would like to help make it. Most of (O)RPGs just get abandoned too early. I can help you: I may be idea giver/side quest maker or even main story editor/maker. Sadly, I do not have any online works, but people say I'm talented. After all, you can just kick me out of team if you don't like my work.

Level 11
Does anyone else want to join?

Here is what I'm looking for:

Data Editor

Do you think you have what it takes to edit the data/mpq for Argos? Be organized? If yes to both, then you do have what it takes!
Terrainer

Of course I can't handle the whole world on my own while doing two other huge roles:

Can you make amazing works of art with the terrain editor? Can you make spectacular playable areas that visually strike the players? Then we need you!

Level 11
I'm willing to join as a Triggerer if you need any (I couldn't see anything about a triggerer but I contact you anyways). I'm back in business again after a long break. I'm talented in the Trigger Editor. I make MUI spells and I recently made an advanced Multiboard for a guy who contacted me at youtube.

Here's my work = Click Me!

The [Special Edition] ones is the ones that is the most high coded. I can use both Indexing and Hashtables to make a spell or a system MUI or MPI. I've also made some other spells that I haven't uploaded. Although, they we're on my old computer that crashed so I can't get them back...

EDIT: Forgot to tell you that I'm signing up for alot of maps right now in order to get into a project so the first that accepts me I will join so I might not be able forever.

Regards

- tjordell

Status
Not open for further replies.