• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Relic Defense BETA Test

Status
Not open for further replies.
As simple as that :)

Here's one way to do it, the easiest of all, actually. All items of a group (level of item), that only may be carried 1 of, will automatically drop the item that is acquired. you may also put other conditions in, to make it so, that the items of lvl 42 (potions e.g.) doesn't make you drop your item. You could also make the hero lose the item, and refund gold.

• Itemming
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Acquires an item
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 6, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            • If - Conditions
              • (Item level of (Item being manipulated)) Equal to (Item level of (Item carried by (Triggering unit) in slot (Integer A)))
            • Then - Actions
              • Hero - Drop (Item being manipulated) from (Triggering unit)
            • Else - Actions
~The_Clam

Level 11
  • Itemming
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
        • Loop - Actions
            • If - Conditions
              • (Item level of (Item being manipulated)) Equal to (Item level of (Item carried by (Triggering unit) in slot (Integer A)))
            • Then - Actions
            • Else - Actions

this trigger will drop every item your hero picks up. Cause if you pick up an item and then check if teh hero has an item of that typ he has picked up this returns true, so the picked up item will be dropped instantly.

You have to check the number of items of type of the picked up item. And if this number is greater than 1 drop piked up item.

i can fix it, i just saw the flaw too :p
i'm posting the solution in a min.

• Untitled Trigger 001
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
        • Loop - Actions
            • If - Conditions
              • (Item being manipulated) Not equal to (Item carried by (Triggering unit) in slot (Integer A))
            • Then - Actions
            • Else - Actions

Last edited:
Level 6
Sorry end exam in sweden :p Well I'll try it a bit now :D

EDIT

Well I'm really flattered that I'm in the loading screen and have a hero!! Thank you very much :D Tough the missile Mcasdf shots is oversized XD

Perfect what you did to the tooltip, just in the Life shop you have forgot to fix the tooltip on speed bonus.

Oh and in quest menu in the credits(Information almost sticks out might want to change it to Info or Relic etc), "Thank you my beta TESTERS" and "idea GIVERS" And in Suggestion: "If you have any SUGGESTIONS". Three grammar errors XD

Last edited:
Level 4
Welcome back Mcasdf xD
More grammar errors... -_-"

I'm doing my final project (my university project), so my map will be postponed for a week Q.Q..

Thank you for those who still visiting to this ugly-map :/

Level 4
Oh well, I got an email from my BETA tester, he said that the terrain is not effective, too far from the shop and the fountain.

Hmm, should I remodel the map (the terrain)?
Something like "+" map (looks like the other hero defense map this day, the enemy comes from top, bottom, left and right). :]

Level 11
You have to trigger the spells. And store values in variables. Event will be a unit casts a ability or is hitten by an spell and the the needed trigger fires. It a pain in the ass if you got more then 10 spells in your map^^

Status
Not open for further replies.