• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Pyritie's Artwork

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Um, no? Just because he has interest in furries or things like that, doesn't mean hes not creative. Some people might not like the bullshit you want him to draw. It's all a matter of style, if he wants to draw cute fluffy dragons then let him be. Go draw your own shit in your own thread isntead of insulting this one's artwork. You shouldn't judge art by its theme, it's merely the authors will, maybe he doesn't give a damn about your wishes and draws what he feels right, judge it by it's quality.

Level 14
Um, no? Just because he has interest in furries or things like that, doesn't mean hes not creative. Some people might not like the bullshit you want him to draw. It's all a matter of style, if he wants to draw cute fluffy dragons then let him be. Go draw your own shit in your own thread isntead of insulting this one's artwork. You shouldn't judge art by its theme, it's merely the authors will, maybe he doesn't give a damn about your wishes and draws what he feels right, judge it by it's quality.

➔No.

Level 5
Go look at ReptileCynrik's DA and tell me furries can't draw. (Seriously, what is with all the unsubstantiated furry hate? They're like the DotA of the art community it seems, since everyone who doesn't immediately take up to anthros pulls the hate card.)

Anyway, the drawings are pretty good. I had to dig for a while to find them, but found them nonetheless. It's nice to see some diversity, at least (I lol'd at the cupcake). Also, the advice you gave about doodling a lot--I think it holds true, mainly since it's true of every craft there is. To write well, you have to read a lot and write a lot; to compose well, you have to compose a lot and listen to music a lot; so to draw well, you probably have to draw a lot and look at other people's drawings a lot. In retrospect, I never could draw (could never write legibly, actually), but that's probably because I never really took the time to try (not like I have any spare time, ahhhhhhhhh).

Level 24
That's actually very, very sad. Pssh, people with so much goddamn talent wasting it on furries. How sad.
QTF! xD

Go look at ReptileCynrik's DA and tell me furries can't draw. (Seriously, what is with all the unsubstantiated furry hate? They're like the DotA of the art community it seems, since everyone who doesn't immediately take up to anthros pulls the hate card.)
Most people probably hate furries because they know people fap to that gross shit.

Alkonis said:
Anyway, the drawings are pretty good. I had to dig for a while to find them, but found them nonetheless. It's nice to see some diversity, at least (I lol'd at the cupcake). Also, the advice you gave about doodling a lot--I think it holds true, mainly since it's true of every craft there is. To write well, you have to read a lot and write a lot; to compose well, you have to compose a lot and listen to music a lot; so to draw well, you probably have to draw a lot and look at other people's drawings a lot. In retrospect, I never could draw (could never write legibly, actually), but that's probably because I never really took the time to try (not like I have any spare time, ahhhhhhhhh).
That's actually one of my big problems -- forcing myself to doodle D:

Most people probably hate furries because they know people fap to that gross shit.

Find anything, and you are pretty much guaranteed that someone, somewhere will fap to it. :/

Level 18
I personally fap to that chicken thing in your avatar.

I wanted to say something like:
'Right at this time someone might be fapping over your chicken avatar'
But I didn't have the guts for it :(

Just let people draw what they like to draw. It's not Pyritie's job to draw things you like. Sure it's never a bad thing to try some new things, but some people just draw specific things, because they like to do so. If you don't like anthro that is your problem, but please do not start flaming.

Last edited:
07927ae1e0271791b80994390374246d.png

why yes, I do have a mudkip spinning around in my stomach

Level 11
I like the cells. First one is already stated what it is. Second one is mussel tissue cell. Third one is neuron cell. 4th one is I think bone cell. They are called something on O, cant remember. I got no idea what 5th one is.

Level 13
Pyritie iz a tranzformah. ;3

Awsome art, Pyritie!

I like the cells. First one is already stated what it is. Second one is mussel tissue cell. Third one is neuron cell. 4th one is I think bone cell. They are called something on O, cant remember. I got no idea what 5th one is.

I know what it is... It's awesome.

Wrong, wrong, and wrong. :p 2nd is a taste bud cell, 3rd is a cone cell (detects light in your eyes (either red, green, or blue)), and 4th is an oligodendrocyte (gives structure to and insulates neurons in the spinal cord and brain).

5th is a skin pigment cell, or melanocyte. :p

Level 11
Ok. Well, 2nd one really looks like a mussel tissue. Aldo I newer saw taste bud cell so I don't know. Oh and I missed 3d one. I just looked at the end, not at the "head" >.<
What you gona do. Its holiday (for me at least).

Some character that keeps popping up in my dreams :/ I can't remember what she does or why she's there though

She's kinda supposed to look determined, I guess.

Also I drew a skeleton under this so I'm practicing anatomy and stuff too :D

http://raeth.deviantart.com helped a lot with redlining and stuff 8D

To add: markings, fur, fix those ears, etc

critz pl0x

Attachments

• beach.jpg
    beach.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 149
Level 18
Some character that keeps popping up in my dreams :/ I can't remember what she does or why she's there though

She's kinda supposed to look determined, I guess.

Also I drew a skeleton under this so I'm practicing anatomy and stuff too :D

http://raeth.deviantart.com helped a lot with redlining and stuff 8D

To add: markings, fur, fix those ears, etc

critz pl0x

No tail or something?

Level 24
Well each time you always seem to be using horizonal/vertical (in this case diagonal) lines to create the characters in your pieces and or the body of the characters are usually pretty flat with no fat or muscles. For example if you tried to forms the pieces just by doodling/sketching instead of trying to make the character as correct as possible it'd look more natural.

Status
Not open for further replies.