• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Project State and Information

TheSpoon

Hosted Project 2PC
Level 21
CURRENT STATE

I am back and actively creating and supporting the 2020 version of the campaign.
This version supports classic, reforged with crossplay on the new blizzard client.

The main improvements I'm bringing are:
- you can use the reforged graphics set
- the save/load codes are saved to file, making it easier to transfer data
- insane mode is harder with more custom heroes to fight
- potions can be stacked
- better spells: check here
- tomes are tracked between levels and awarded to both players
- the culling, fall of silvermoon and siege of dalaran have been largely revamped by blizzard
- its all made by spoon now!

I hope I make it to the end this time! Support from patreons is really helping me and in return I give them early access to the maps. Please consider joining!
Spoon is creating a complete 2 player campaign for Warcraft III: Reforged | Patreon

WHAT IS THE PROGRESS?

Human Campaign - complete & released
Undead Campaign - complete & released
Orc Campaign - complete & released
Night Elf Campaign - complete & released

Sentinel Campaign - complete & early access
Blood Elf Campaign - in beta testing
Scourge Campaign - in development

THE DISCORD

This is where I post announcements and read bugs. This can all be done here but I will reply quicker on there.
Join the W3: 2P Campaign Discord Server!

CAN v1.32 AND BELOW USERS PLAY THESE MAPS?

No, but you can play using with the old project maps. I no longer update these, but they are functional. Download the Campaign

Last edited: