• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Campaign Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSpoon

Hosted Project 2PC
Level 21
The 2-Player Campaign
Campaign Information

WHAT IS IT?

The 2 Player Campaign is an ongoing project by The-Spoon,
It involves editting all of the existing Campaign created by Blizzard so that it can be played with 2 players.

This will allow you to join up with a partner to replay the campaign and save Azeroth, and this time you can't cheat!

HOW DOES IT WORK?

The campaign consists of individually released chapters (about 1 released per week). Players use a save/load code system, much like those seen in ORPGs, to carry infomation across between the levels, such as the skills learnt, items collected etc.

ANYTHING NEW?

Score System: Upon completion of a level you will receive a rank between A and E based on how well you completed the level. Such as; time takes, bonuses completed, secrets found and 1 other contributor which is uniquie to each level.

New Heroes: For the levels where there is only 1 playable character, I have added a second hero based on WC lore. For the Human and Undead Chapters the 'Supporting Hero' is Captain Falric.

Sharing Systems: The players will share any researches or techtree requirements they acquire with the other player. They can also select units and type '-exchange' to give the units to the other player.

New Chapters: After the human campaign I decided to create a chapter entirely of my own, which I believe to have been very successful. It includes a new part of the story and a new part to play. Its completely optional. The first human extra chapter features how Arthas became a Death Knight in Northrend. More are being planned.

More Difficulties: Due to the advantages of having a second player, all levels are set to Hard Mode by default. But for some of you, this just wasn't enough! An extra 'Insane Mode' difficulty has been added, which increases the AI's strength, gives enemy bosses/heroes new spells, and generally makes things harder!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.