• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pinoy Villagers V.5 RPG

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Pinoy Villagers V.5
Map created by: jh0er0ck

- this game is contain of tagalog language.
- Realism game and base on real life

Features

- Cooking
- Farming
- Fishing
- Digging
- Hunting
- Churching

Objective

- Save the land of cavite from the pirate
- keep cooked foods for hunger
- job is the key to get money

Credits

jecy023, jorge_33, max500, elianor, carl23, mexxy and for my minimap preview from google.com

Keywords:
pinoy, map, spell, rpg, RPG
Contents

Pinoy Villagers V.5 RPG (Map)

Reviews
00:13, 8th May 2013 Orcnet: this is a good map however mind ditching the whole non-english translated texts only we can understand the map, you can leave the titles and subtitles as it is except for the vital information that needed translation (e.g...

M

00:13, 8th May 2013
Orcnet: this is a good map however mind ditching the whole non-english translated texts only we can understand the map, you can leave the titles and subtitles as it is except for the vital information that needed translation (e.g title=pulis acceptable, ability text=maligayang bangus not acceptable)

or you can just make a dialog system where a player can choose 2 language feature(english or tagalog)

any else map is rejected unless updated I will retest it and approve

Level 30
Looks really interesting, I can see the features are quite a shot! I will write my review later about this but for now, you should improve your description by using VK's Map Description Generator.

Go to my signature to have a look at the the Map Generator.

Level 23
Hope this is fun.. :3
Downloading right now..

EDIT:
This is pretty good, nice selection of models, dunno bout gameplay yet coz I only watched the cinematics.. Oh about that, the text in the cinematics are too fast, you should slow it down a little..

Giving it a 3/5 right now coz there's no sense in giving a map that's going to be rejected a 5/5 rating..
Yep, unfortunately, this map is in tagalog, sooooo... this is gonna be rejected.. You can translate that into english and submit it again, if you like.

EDIT 2:
LOL the police can plant stuff too?
BTW, the planting skills are using the same skill order ID, better change that..
222907-albums6224-picture68881.jpg

Last edited:
Level 30
this is a good map however mind ditching the whole non-english translated texts only we can understand the map, you can leave the titles and subtitles as it is except for the vital information that needed translation (e.g title=pulis acceptable, ability text=maligayang bangus not acceptable)

or you can just make a dialog system where a player can choose 2 language feature(english or tagalog)

any else map is rejected unless updated I will retest it and approve