• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Peasant Mail

Just an armor.

Note that this model is only made to fit the 40 animation villager.

iun0wuN.png

Keywords:
Armor, Chest, Peasant, Mail
Contents

Peasant Mail (Model)

Reviews
01:08, 24th Oct 2013 Kwaliti: A bit bulky. I guess somebody could find this useful.

M

01:08, 24th Oct 2013
Kwaliti:

A bit bulky. I guess somebody could find this useful.

Level 14
Peasant Mail, once you put it on you gain all the powers of a peasant.
You should consider making the shoulders leather, plate somehow looks strange on a leather armor, unless it is some epic peasant we are talking about.
Technically isn't that the militia's texture so it should be Militia's Armor.

Level 2
Question

Ugh sorry sometimes I miss this part in the finishing process. You can fix this by setting the stand animation to frame 100-500 and the death animation to 600-1000. I will fix this sometime soon I don't have have the programs installed right now.

How do I change animation frames?

Level 2
yeah. maybe that's the reason?? but other attachment models worked well only except this peasant mail and mail coif.

Level 30
yeah. maybe that's the reason?? but other attachment models worked well only except this peasant mail and mail coif.

Here's why it doesn't work with this model (and it will be the same with some of my other models); some of my models have a stand animation which is just the model being there and so they have a death animation in which they are invisible. This makes it so that the attachment disappears instantly when you remove it from the unit.

However sphere attached models play their death animation, if there is one, when the unit attacks. If you have the model editor you can just remove the death animation. Otherwise pm me and I can help you.

Level 2
I got model editor and animation transferer and this is first time to use them; yet, none of them would have opened the file. It says An Unknown Error has occured.

(War3 Model Editor v1.07 I've got just for your information.)

Let me try a few days more and let you know my progress. I appreciate your volunteer and also want to save your time!!! Let me try myself first! Thanks a lot!!! ^^

p.s. I really love this mail coif and peasant mail models. :D

Level 30
I got model editor and animation transferer and this is first time to use them; yet, none of them would have opened the file. It says An Unknown Error has occured.

(War3 Model Editor v1.07 I've got just for your information.)

Let me try a few days more and let you know my progress. I appreciate your volunteer and also want to save your time!!! Let me try myself first! Thanks a lot!!! ^^

p.s. I really love this mail coif and peasant mail models. :D

I tried redownloading it and then open the file in the model viewer and it worked fine so I'm sorry but I don't know why it's not working for you:eekani:

Level 2
Yeah that's weird for me, the coif and the mail shows in the game and when the wearer begin to attack, they immediately disappeared. xD Maybe it's just me who's having that problem... I don't know why, either...

The special ones works good and they also disappear when the wearer dies. But this is wayyyyyyy better than before so I satisfied. :D Thanks again!!!

Level 2
Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the chest of Serf Pikeman (Old Robe) 0365 <gen> using Peasant Mail Special.mdx

I tried trigger as above, it still is the same; when the wearer dies, all the attachments including helmet, chest mail, shield, sword disappeared.

Maybe there is some problem with the model, Villager in robe - 40 animations (VillagerMan) Created by diosilva16...

p.s. I wonder attachments are supposed to disappear in death animation; I checked every attachments I've downloaded disappear not only on peasant models, but also on regular footman model.

Last edited: