• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

OPS Random Hero Name Generator

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Citatus Nim Totren
This tool generates a random name which can be used for heroes.(Proper names)
This is a beta version and i am still working on it.

Updated
You can select the letters you want to use.
Now you can add more languages on your own.
Added Troll language.

Updated
Fixed a major bug caused because of last update
Added a save language style button
Fixed some little bugs

Thanks Pippo for testing is on Vista.

Keywords:
Random, Name, Generator
Contents

OPS Random Hero Name Generator (Binary)

Reviews
16:45, 22nd Dec 2009 hawk900: Honestly, it generates a load of Lovecraftian mumbo-jumbo and some which are just un-pronounceable. I don't think the tool is useable at its present state. Or that a name generator is really a worth-while enterprise in...

M

16:45, 22nd Dec 2009
hawk900: Honestly, it generates a load of Lovecraftian mumbo-jumbo and some which are just un-pronounceable. I don't think the tool is useable at its present state. Or that a name generator is really a worth-while enterprise in the first place.

Those names may be unpronunceable for you. For example there is a letter in arabic which is called Aein with an unusuall sound for a person who speaks english. This letter can be used to pronounce this word: Maaeeyyb(Pronounced "Ma A E Ib"). And in persian, the letter (L) does not come before (H) if there is a short sound before (L).So they cannot pronounce "Delhi" (Capital of India). They call it "Dehli" (I know only in persian Delhi is called Dehli). So those names are unpronounceable for you.
Anyway thanks for checking this tool on vista.

Level 13
Those names may be unpronunceable for you. For example there is a letter in arabic which is called Aein with an unusuall sound for a person who speaks english. This letter can be used to pronounce this word: Maaeeyyb(Pronounced "Ma A E Ib"). And in persian, the letter (L) does not come before (H) if there is a short sound before (L).So they cannot pronounce "Delhi" (Capital of India). They call it "Dehli" (I know only in persian Delhi is called Dehli). So those names are unpronounceable for you.
Anyway thanks for checking this tool on vista.

ok...

Level 3
Pretty useful for people who have no imagination or idea on how to create cool names for heroes. Yeah i agree, they generate unpronouncable names.