• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[OFFICIAL] Roleplay #2 Registration

Status
Not open for further replies.
New faction!
(actually split from the hopeless Cake Empire of Gazya, which is unfortunately divided into three, to be more specific, from the Regime)
====================
UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Nation of Nepoyze

Information

Primary Leader(s): King Cocoacake
Secondary Leader(s): Alpha Kaoru Hitachiin, Gylaj

WIP

History -- Section One

Unexpected tab 2

Unexpected tab 3

History -- Section Two -- ???

Unexpected tab 5

Government

History -- Part One: Creation

History -- Part Two: ???

History -- Part Three: ???

[highlight]UNDER CONSTRUCTION[/code]
WIP

???

???
[/tab]

History -- Part Four: ???

History -- Part Five: ???

History -- Part Six: ???

History -- Part Seven: ???

[highlight]UNDER CONSTRUCTION[/code]
???

???
???
???
[/tab]

Primary Leader(s): King Cocoacake
Secondary Leader(s): Alpha Kaoru, Gylaj

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Subfactions

Allowed to join

Not allowed to join

Royal Nepoyzean Military

Ghosty Guild

???

???

Undecided

Major Members
King Cocoacake, Alpha Kaoru, Gylaj
  • Currently one of the few subfactions of Nepoyze.
  • Not only serves as the armed forces of Nepoyze, but also as law enforcers of the Third Alliance.
  • Under direct administration of King Cocoacake.

ABOUT: WIP

Major Members
Gylaj
  • Adepts at the mysterious arts of necromancy and black magic, as well as the use of Felsolar magic.
  • Also experts at destroying other spellcasters and other mana-dependant units.
ABOUT: WIP

Major Members
???
  • ???
ABOUT: (Under Construction)

Major Members
???
  • ???

Major Members
??????
  • ???
  • ???

(Under Construction)

[r]Faction Color:
[COLOR="Lime"][/COLOR]

Level 9
Faction: Shadowridge

Leo Akanstenix was a warlock working under the name of guldan, until he broke away when guldan decided to become Archimonde's pawn, with his 5 demon companions, Etthin the Felguard, Razzak the Doombringer, Gnorr the Forgelord, Orphius the dreadlord and Xut the felhound, traveled the lands of azeroth, wandering alone, staying out of conflict... until he heard the fall of Rend Blackhand and Chogall, he then journeyed toqards Blackrock spire for his plans..

Warlcok Leo
Etthin(Moarg)
Razzak(ereduin)
Gnorr(ganarg)
Orphius(Nathezium)
Xut(felhound)

Capital;None yet
Curret State;Traveling to Blackrock spire
Faction colour; Dark Green

Level 21
My backstory isn't really based on Warcraft....

You may, however, make it an alternate Gul'dan from an alternate universe.
No,please for the love of God i beg you don't do that.We have enough bullshit in the RP.Its confusing and annoying,the reason I don't read other RPers' post(I'm not saying everybody does it,I'm just saying its why I don't ready what others posted because it happened before).Leo,if you really want to be Gul'dan PM me and we can work something out

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
@Leo Akastenix
Sorry man.. but your history is the biggest lore rape I have ever seen.

1. Summoning an Eredar is impossible without a lot of preparation, you need something like a lesser version of the Dark portal/Well of Eternity. An Eredar equals like 30-40 soldiers.
2. Defeating Sargeras, are you kidding me? You know he's a (fallen) Titan right? and Titans are basically gods. If you team up with Medivh, Kadgar, Thrall, Jaina, Med'an and the four dragon aspects (before they lost their power) you might have a minor chance of winning.
3. You say they choose their leader, but at the same time you say that he took control over the demons by himself.

Level 21
2. Defeating Sargeras, are you kidding me? You know he's a (fallen) Titan right? and Titans are basically gods. If you team up with Medivh, Kadgar, Thrall, Jaina, Med'an and the four dragon aspects (before they lost their power) you might have a minor chance of winning.
Sargeras is already defeated in RACC anyway

Although i don't think it can be considered lore rape since RACC doesn't really follow Warcraft lore

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
Sargeras is already defeated in RACC anyway

Although i don't think it can be considered lore rape since RACC doesn't really follow Warcraft lore

He is using Warcraft events and Warcraft characters/units in his story, we kinda have to judge by Warcraft lore in that case. Good thing I wasn't here then, I'd protest loudly and intensely. In one of the WoW novels (Well of Eternity I think) his avatar's voice made the mountains crumble. Good luck defeating that without some major lore-rape or out numbering him 1 to 1000 (provided you actually go by Warcraft lore).

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
I want to RP as an old god with the power to control time and space while being empowered directly by the Twisting Nether allowing me to be reborn even after being killed (like that'd happen).
The old god in question would control his own creations (faceless ones) + corrupting all titanic watchers to serve him + races mentioned later. Then he assisted his buddy old god in Northrend allowing Yogg-Saron to break free from his prison in Ulduar. They take over Northrend together and get the Lich King (Arthas) as their field commander.
They defeat Tirion Fordring in the assault of Icecrown Citadel and let the Lich King Dual Wield Frostmourne and the Ashbringer.
They also rebuild Vordrassil in Grizzly Hills (a World Tree) which allows them to enter the Emerald dream and corrupt it into the Emerald Nightmare which makes them ally with Murazond (corrupted Nozdurmo, yes that's official lore, look it up). This also removes the remaining power of the Green Dragonflight which includes Ysera. The world tree also allows the creation of a new Well of Eternity.
Afterwards they head to Zul'Drak and defeat the trolls into submission so the old god got the aid of the Loa as well.
Lastly Kel'Thuzad finish his work in Naxxramas and spread the plague across the whole world.

I want this approved so I can start to RP.
I have not even killed a god yet, I will add that part later.

Level 9
Eht should i l change? Should i just make myself a lone warlock who brokeaway from Guldan? To summon his own demon army? Welll edited it like that

Level 21
Ok seriously,we are pushing Leo too hard now.Let him create the faction and he can develop and modify it as he goes alon

Level 8
Name: Hiphop4eva
Faction: Shadow Legion, 3rd Generation Death Asshole
Main Character: Hiphop
Class: Ass-ass-in
Skills: Wind Walk, Shadow Strike
Ultra Skill: None
Strengths: Melee Combat, Stealth
Weakness: Magic

Note: This guy is a blademaster ripoff, except he is an assassin and he is a cake elf.

Another Note: I know nothing about the history of this RACC thing (Well, I know very little) and it might take a while for me to understand.

Level 6
Name: Hiphop4eva
Faction: Shadow Legion, 3rd Generation Death Asshole
Main Character: Hiphop
Class: Ass-ass-in
Skills: Wind Walk, Shadow Strike
Ultra Skill: None
Strengths: Melee Combat, Stealth
Weakness: Magic

Note: This guy is a blademaster ripoff, except he is an assassin and he is a cake elf.
Approved, welcome to the roleplay.

Read the roleplay guide and the Basic info about the roleplay thread for information.

Status
Not open for further replies.