• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

RolePlay #2 Preparation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, after a long journey of RP#1 Discussion
Some of the players realize that it's getting very messy and confusing. Because of that, it's better to prepare for RP #2 to avoid same issues from happening, mainly confusion, which happens a lot lately. I admit I take blame for some of the events which confuses other RPers.

Fixed
Polling
Being Discussed
Next Discussion
Not Yet

Here are what we need to discuss here :
  1. Relation to RP #1 : Related - 40 YearsTime Skip
  2. Theme : Medieval + Renaissance + Futuristic
  3. Event(s) : 1 Major Event limit, no Minor Event limit
  4. Limitation(s) : RP #2 Extra Rules
  5. Other stuffs that might be necessary for RP #2 : Time Skip History

Major Event : events which requires a big cooperations of RPers to finish and they requires certain things (rituals, artifacts, special allies) to beat the enemies in the event. Example from RP #1 : battle against Nekros and Serahn.
Minor Event : events which doesn't really needs big cooperations from RPers to finish, this usually involves war between two or more kingdoms and minor conquests, minor events can happen in a major event. Example from RP #1 : Directive255's conquest to find Staff of Supremacy and Daffa and AS conquest for Gods Bane.

Time Skip : 40 years

X

Dark Master Elite (Devin)

The Dread Mercenary (Sylvie)

Egilians (Edge)

Abaddon's Fury (Archimonde Supreme)

The Magic Kingdom (Daffa the Mage, LegendzKing)

Youth Titans (Daffa the Mage)

Magiet Union aka UMSR (Directive255, Daffa the Mage)

Illidari Empire (Directive255)

New Directive Cake Empire (Directive255)

Deranus became recognized as The Dark Mentor as he shown his skills in dark magic. He started taking special students , teaching them dark magic. He's later placed in a special school at TMK, the first dark magic school located in Raven's territory. Which later, After Raven give her position to Azera, the dark magic school still opens to public, and more, the school becomes the most renown dark magic school across TMK. Raven, when she was a Queen approves the creation of Dark Master Elite as part of The Magic Kingdom, along with Aurora and the others, except Daffa, which doesn't attend the meeting but gives message he accept everything in the meeting.
A few years after the creation of dark master elites with permission they started space researches,launching many satellites and space shuttles to the space. Deranus later shown his "secrect device" to the most trusted of his which appeared to be a spaceship helping them create the "Dark Fortress" later named "Eirustil". The Dark Master Elites members after years finally succeeded on creating a floating fortress launching it to the clouds. Eirustil was small at first after launch, soon after the members of DME travelling to Eirustil they started working on buildings and expanding the floating fortress. Five years later Eirustil grew close enough to a city yet being a restricted area, heavily defended by automatic turrets and defense systems. However the spaceship remained still hidden with only few knowing of it , with deranus and some of the knowing working on it. (YEAR 10, Just after Eirustil expanded) Deranus held a conference at the great hall gathering all DME members, he stated that any information getting out of here will result the loss of your heads. (YEAR 15, Rise of DME) DME grown larger, reaching the population of 50. Deranus ordered the start of many researches in research laboratories in Eirustil, Hidden from the magic kingdom and without permission. (YEAR 20) More researches are in progress and most of the traitors are executed before spreading any information. (YEAR 30, Hidden Researches, Dangerous Researches) Deranus orders mass production of spaceships and high-tech tanks in deep undergound.The researches were successful, creating many powerful devices such as the "Annihilator Suit". The researches however did not stay so "hidden" due to betrayal of an important member of DME called "Maraseus". Maraseus being one of Deranus's most trusted lieutenants one day left Eirustil without permission stealing a small spaceship making deranus suspicious, he left to aurora's palace to inform him about the researches being held in Eirustil, however deranus manged to get to Aurora's palace a few seconds later and making him forget what he wanted to say at the right moment gaining aurora's suspiciousness to himself , deranus soon after killed Maraseus making aurora even more suspicious. (YEAR 40, DME Becoming a power hidden from eye) The hidden researches greatly increased the power of DME, And the war machines hidden underground with the reason unknown to anyone but Deranus. The population of DME risen up to 170 members. Deranus chose three of his most talented students named Markezath, Harzelios, Valina to become a member of DME, which later proven themselves to be worthy to the faction.
Sylvie realizes that Vestroya was just like Azeroth: War erupting in every single corner of it. But this time, she wouldn'd involve herself in other people's war, at least not for free. She took the remmants of the Forsaken and formed a new 'faction' - the Dread Mecenary - this faction wouldn't have a kingdom, only a single fortress: the Uppercity, in honor to the fallen home of these cursed people. In their fortress, built on the highest mointain of Vestroya, Sylvie allows anyone, of any faction, walk around the great halls of fear and lost hope. She want no money, no food, and no land as payment, only the body of the dead enemies, to raise them as undeads, and reforge her vast army. The Dark Lady, watches over all!
* After the defeat of Axis and Old Gods, Edge's hatred to the NDCE still didn't disappear yet, though they already paid up what they owe. Edge and the Egilians left the Alpha Vestroya with goodbyes with their cousins. After they returned home, Edge ordered the destruction of the portal and the burning of all the files that are connected to the portal. For years passed, Edge left his title "Edge" and returned to his original name as Edgar and married a human girl from the Western lands. She then gave birth to a son and three daughters that will soon live to guide the Egilians. Edgar still remained General and already seen the passing of the former clanlords and the age-ing of his generation, as they became old, they grow closer to meet what is coming, the Alpha will soon come to them.
Archimonde Supreme is studying in his realm,which he has extended to a gigantic 5 room building, the memory of the Great War still haunting him in his head. He doesn't want to return to Vestroya again.After successfully defeating all the old gods he realized that if he stayed in Vestroya things would go worse.
Draug Un'shulac continues his duties as leader of the Onyx Spire on the new Abaddon's Fury homeworld,Masharku
Mannaroth is finalizing the BADASS CRATER OF BADASSITUDE and is still the general of the Abaddon's Fury and longs for battle
Aztor wisely rules over the Abaddon's Fury while Archimonde Supreme studies in his realm.
Gul'dan is still the leader of the Shadow Council,which has full of warlocks,necromancers and other types of dark mages.They have mastered dark powers that were never even heard of and you never imagined in your worst nightmares.
Just 31 years after the ay the Abaddon's Fury left Vestroya the daedra from Coldharbour opened hundreds of Oblivion Gates all around Masharku and launched a invasion.Archimonde Supreme managed to destroy the Greater Gate just as Molag Bal was entering causing Molag to explode with the portal.This made all the Coldharbour daedra to be destroyed forever and all the Oblivion Gates on Masharku exploded
Both the Abaddon's Fury and Masharku suffered greatly from this but they have recovered and are back to their full glory.
The Abaddon's Fury has become extremely rich and large.Their capital city is the size of Icyartica.
The Abaddon's Fury have been peacefully staying in Masharku.Nobody has heard from them or seen them since the death of N'zoth
TMK enlist Ogre Magic Council and Shamanism Council into their military ranks, increasing TMK powers.
Daffa the Mage gone missing when he and Premier Detriev was scheduled for a meeting, where he left with a Sky Guardian as transport, but it was shot down by an unknown forces (reports states it was damaged in flight and marked as Engine Failure), it's assumed he was killed, but his corpse is never found.
LegendzKing and Deathstroke go to search for Daffa the Mage, believing he was alive. After a long search, LegendzKing dies while searching. Krazil commands and become the leader of LegendzKing kingdom as LegendzKing last wish before he went for the search.
Mask is a temporary leader for Daffa's kingdom
Fazalus replaces Daffa the Mage and Mask as a leader
Uranus and his master, as well as his master friends joins Fazalus military. Becoming magicians that helps TMK.
A powerful undead dragon with many lesser undead dragons set foot to TMK, razing it heavily, with the unification under one banner, led by Aurora, TMK defeats the dragon forces. The powerful dragon killed by Fazalus, earning him title The One Eyed Dragon. This event shattered the friendship between TMK and Shadow Legion. The mastermind behind this attack is The Joker, he resurrect some dragons with necromancy and use them to break bonds of TMK and SL.
The Joker use his Joker Clan from TMK people becoming maniac from his "toys" to havoc the Alpha Egilians, thought the attack failed, it shatters the bonds between TMK and Alpha Egilians, thus forth, the Eglians as well.
The Joker also do the same with Vestropians and Gayza, shattering bonds between Vestrope and TMK, as well as Gayza with TMK.
Mask withdraw from being a leader of TMK and build Youth Tower and create Youth Titans (similar to RP #1 Future that Raven travels to).
Some members first generation of Youth Titans finally married, and gave birth to the second generation of Youth Titans. The first generation members serve as mentors for the second generation members, while Mask busy doing his personal stuffs.

Youth Titans heroes (united from first and second generations) found and defeated for the first time in their history as crime fighter by a powerful criminal with comedic but insane and maniac style, the criminal is later known as The Joker.
Premier Detriev almost assassinated by The Joker, but he manages to escape and fight back, to find out it was an illusion. This event suggests Premier that this is TMK doing, thus forth bringing his preparation for invasion on Magic Kingdom.
And, after the long awaited time comes, UMSR launch their attack after 40 years of Axis defeat.
After the defeat of the Illidari Empire in the Second Multiverse War, the Federal Nation of Gazya and the Magiet Union (UMSR) occupied the Illidari Empire. Directive255 remained the Illidari Empire as an empire, spared Illidan, Vashj and Kael, but installed a Governor -- Sabercake and arrested many generals.
10 years after the defeat of the Illidari Empire in the Second Multiverse War, Lady Vashj give birth to a special daugther with great potential -- Zhyss.
15 years later, with the help of Zhyss and others, the Illidari Empire managed to get rid of Sabercake and shutted down the Gazya intelligence network in the Illidari Empire......
5 years after the Allied victory in the Second Multiverse War, relations between NDCE and Regime of the Rising Sun keeps deteriorated. Both New Directive Cake Empire, led by Directive255 the Cakemaster, and Regime of the Rising Sun, led by Regime Haruhi Fujioka, claim to be the rightful and authentic ruler of Gazya.

After a series of border skirmishes, Regime of the Rising Sun, with support from some other factions, invaded Icyarctic. Thanks to the Regime's advanced technology, powerful magics and support from its allies, the Regime invasion of Icyarctic went successful.

As the Regime militaries pushed near the Parallel Citadel, UMSR and Vestrope decides to intervene. With the help, assistance and support from UMSR and Vestrope, NDCE managed to push back Regime intruders. It took NDCE, UMSR and Vestrope 2 years to push Regime intruders from NDCE. Later, NDCE, UMSR and Vestrope launches a counter-invasion at Hopen -- Regime of the Rising Sun main territory. Soon, Regime was defeated, and is absorbed as part of NDCE.

After years of peace, 40 years after the fall of Axis, the invasion on Magic Kingdom begins....

Level 6
No problem! Yeah, same as you... when my allies is only Mythic and a neutral merchant (Chobibo)
Q : What good from Cake Crusade (Empire of Arygos) era?
A : - Has three great faction (Actually two, but I put Neutral), it is:
1. Cake Crusade
2. RACC
3. Neutral
- More balanced
- No unfair tech
- No OP (OP is come after the end of Shadow Legion invasion era, which is started when C'thun come)

I must admit I have to agree with Darko, the OP tech is first around during C'thun era, and it becomes more OP by the time Mental Omega Device first build (Soviet655's invasion), more and more OP during Return of the Mages (when Daffa the Mage gives return for Magic Council <UMSR was part of it before they split>) and now more OP during War of Super Beings (currently, Nekros vs CABAL vs Serahn vs .... *insert super beings here*)

@Edge, we're discussing how RP #2 and RP #1 should be related to one and the other. Wether they're related or not. If they're related, in what form?
1. We return to the past (ex. Back to Mythic era)
2. Time Skip (how long?)
3. Alter/Change the events someone go to the past, kill a key character (we can discuss who go back and who get killed) and return back to the present, making things different (example : I killed Alex, causing Fallen Mage to ascend as King and severely changes Magic Kingdom, along with it, the entire story of the world since different kings = different decisions).
Also, Darko has a good explanation if it's a VERY long skip. Some human characters have to die, so it's realistic. For the least they ages and become weaker.

Nobody else has suggestion for the relation-type? If not we can begin the polling phase.
I keep Soviet655's vote, if you want to change, you can till the polling begins (since I will input your vote by then).

For time skips, we can decide the time frame later (the skip)
For time alteration, we can discuss the alteration/changes and back to past assassination later
For back to the past, we can decide which era later (where we all return)

Level 21
I vote for time skip aswell. My MC is immortal(in terms of aging)so your stuck with me unfortunatly ;)

Also,why don't we just restore order in RP #1?

It's already a bit late. Fixing it means we need to cut some stuffs and remove some forces from existence. Also, there are some RPers stuck somewhere. This is very difficult. By resetting we can invite everyone back and those who stuck before can reset their RP Character.

EDIT :
Well, I guess we can begin the poll now.
Registering AS and Soviet655 votes.

Level 21
Its never too late. You people can help me find Gods Bane. Then we will you use it to kill Nekros and all the others. Then we'll rebuild

Well, I'm aware some might feel that RP #2 is destroying the essence of RP #1, well, the goal is that we keep thing as close as possible, like a continuation (sequel) or a rewrite of the story (especially the option 2 and 3), with some stuff that has to be removed for the sake of better good. The theme is to lock the RP #2 from going wild (random enemies, total chaos, unwanted foes and technology restriction <for example, Medieval has restriction of it's own and Future Science has it's own as well, and so on>, at RP #1, I find it funny my TMK forces has Sky Breakers, Thunderstorm Device etc but I have to to keep up with Serahn's Futuristic Tech <I don't need them vs Nekros actually, the medieval tech is more than enough for him> and so on. We can go Medieval-Future Science but we might need restrictions). The enemies can be locked or not, it's based on member's wish (wether they want unlimited new forces, but restricted to one or two major foe at a time or restricted enemy for RP #2). I'll try to make RP #1 and #2 as connected as possible.

The main reason I offered a not related option early on is because perhaps some members might want to start fresh from beginning, since none want to do so, I decide to keep the RP as related as possible.

Also, the poll will last in a few days, so people who're away can vote as well.

I hope this settle the reason for RP #2, if anyone have doubts or anything, feel free to tell us all at this thread, your voice can bring a better future for RACC Roleplays.

Level 6
@Mythic

Andarguls is well, after a bit long time. And is the largest OP event in the roleplay as well as its creator... erh...

Let us observe:

*Summon 963.963.963 Andarguls*
Andargul King: How (the HELL) |CAN YOU SURVIVE THIS(!?!?!?)| now!!!!

@Mythic, we skip the timeline, so we go directly to another time, example, after RP#1, 40 years time skip happened. Then by this time major changes occured.

Conquering each other is normal, but keep the troops balanced (always has counters and such). For example, when Soviet655 strike from Vodka (Aurora's Kingdom back door area) to Aurora Kingdom, I have new tech troops against Rahn forces, and Soviet655 adds more arsenal for wiping out, but both sides can be countered by each other.

@Devin, well... That's the most OP one I can recall.

Archimonde Supreme said:
Roleplay doesn't exist anymore. Were going circles. What makes you people think RP #2 will be any better. Balance?maybe for a few days then we get a bit more OP a bit more and then were exactly the same as it is here.
Devin explains it well, the main difference are rule(s) and limitation(s).

Devin said:
@Archimonde Roleplay #2 is different than the first one, there will be Rules...

Its a new change, More fun and of course balanced.

As said at the first line , any OP (overpowered) act will be responded with FORCE.

Nevertheless, this is not the place for such post .
It should be in Roleplay #2 Preparation or Off-Topic.
This is the main key difference we must obtain, the RP #1, will be very difficult to add rules which will keep it balanced and more fun.

Also, as stated by Devin, I want to add, keep this focused in this discussion, I don't want RP #2 discussion go everywhere.

I'm serious because I'm actually trying to fix things because I don't want a stuiped retarted RP #2.
Then make a not-stupid and retarded RP 2, instead of trying to avoid it. :b
Unless you want to apply all the changes from this discussion into Roleplay #1 after the end of the RP #1 main story, we don't need Roleplay #2, by this I mean we keep going in RP #1 but this discussion will be used as the concept (there will be no RP #2 discussion) for continuation from the last events (as if we resets).

Example :
Last Post of RP #1 by X said:
*with the defeat of Death God, Nekros and the Great Mutator, Serahn, the world finally in peace.*
------end of RP#1---------
Supposed to be the First Post of RP #2 said:
*Rules and Limitation of the new era : link*
*as time passes, 30 years later...*
*a long treaty in the world happened, all forces still keep their military in check in any case dangers return, all is in peace, until one event begins*
>>continue from here<<
I hope you get the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.