• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Aeon of Strife] NSAW - Naruto Shippuuden: Akatsuki War

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
So Kakuzu will be the next hero ?

No. Next will be Mu Revamp. Today i did the Juubi Spot. I just got a new Teammate which can do Pro-Jass. We are trying some things out now to make the performance of the map better. We need to make the first Beta-Version^^

So we dont wanna add more Heros. Also i got over 8mb Again.... <- Protected! I have to deal with this too ... (damm this 8 mb limit) :(

Nice progress. I like the hero.
Thank you ! :)

Level 8
Maybe you can make an extinse version with more heroes for single play ?

we thought on doing the first beta for normal wc3. and all other versions after that will only work with this over 8mb patch. but then all people who will play this version have to copy/paste the wc3 folder and replace the mpq thing for the over 8mb patch

Level 8
Made some few new waves SFX
Spells looks way better now.

Original model from Valkemiere

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

I'd say don't do the AI for the first release, better do it after the game is else done, imo :/

Level 8
im back from holidays
Working on the map again

ps: There will be no AI for the first version, but i will add the AI maybe in the future

Level 8
Im currently working on the Mu revamp.

Last hero to make for the first beta ^^

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Why is there "Supporter" in the signature picture? Can you do one without it?

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

You don't have to, this is YOUR project after all, just my own opinion.

I think the "Supporter" text is misleading, I don't feel myself being "Supporter" if I spread info about something.

If I tell my friend about the dangers of AIDS, am I a supporter of AIDS?
attachment.php

Attachments

• supporter.png
    supporter.png
    90.8 KB · Views: 346
Last edited by a moderator:
Level 8
You don't have to, this is YOUR project after all, just my own opinion.

I think the "Supporter" text is misleading, I don't feel myself being "Supporter" if I spread info about something.

If I tell my friend about the dangers of AIDS, am I a supporter of AIDS?
attachment.php

if you tell your freinds that NSAW exists, people will check this out.

you support NSAW by using the signature.
if you write comments. people will see the NSAW signatur and klick on it. so they will come to the project and if they like it they will check everything out and like the facebook page.

for me its supporting. you are going to spread the Project.
you are going to increase the popularity. thats kind of support for me :D

even if you give me constructive criticism its support for me.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

even if you give me constructive criticism its support for me.
Kind of difficult to give constructive criticism when there's no first release around yet xD

i'm just lulzing around atm

some pre-criticism:

Make its mechanisms like those of LoL
???
Profit

Honestly you need to play LoL to know how to create a succesfull MOBA, it has continuously 100k viewers on twitch and is quite addicting.

Edit: Okay I added a link to this thread in my sig. Happy? :)

Level 3
Kind of difficult to give constructive criticism when there's no first release around yet xD

i'm just lulzing around atm

some pre-criticism:

Make its mechanisms like those of LoL
???
Profit

Honestly you need to play LoL to know how to create a succesfull MOBA, it has continuously 100k viewers on twitch and is quite addicting.

Edit: Okay I added a link to this thread in my sig. Happy? :)

playing a game dosnt give u the knowledge of creating a succesfull game lol...u actually dont really need to play it that much there are plenty more of other factors out there and playing the game is a small one compared to the others.

but anyways we are not going straight for a lol thing and we couldnt not even if we wanted we have to may limits for that...but we can make maybe in the future something like a Skin system from lol and maybe even a ranked system but all that in the far future we are taking on step at the time and we are only like 3-4 people working on this wich isnt that much and there are alot of unexpected things that comes out that are very time consuming .
The map can totally become badass because i got alot of cool features in mind and systems and heroes and etc..but one of our biggest problem is that we lack of testers we have no reliable testers that we can count on wich makes the process even slower cuz we from the dev team have to test everything one by one wich takes alot of time it woulda been much more faster if we coulda test at least a 3v3 but yeah it very hard to develop a complex map like this without testers and with a small team like ours..but still we do our best.

Level 8
nice words Hangun :)
and we are only 2 who are working on the map.

Hangun and Me

we got no animator

I found now one guy who is helping me changing gui systems in JASS
but he have only time at the weekends. and since 2 weeks hes offline. ;/

Level 22
Dunno, I just know basic stuff like moving stuff around n' shit. I guess I could if it's easy enough. Anyway, mythic is the man, he has tons of spells and models submitted already. Give them a hand bro.

Level 8
naah i need a proffesional jasser, becasue i have the hardest systems made by myself. they are very complex

Level 8
yeah i hope so too. already asked looking for help. but hes not interested :D

btw im working on the map at this minute.. fixing all damage from spells. everything was buggy haha :D

Level 8
What kind of bugs?

well im using the dds from looking for help. and there was a bug which saved the damage till the next ondamage. but i figured it out and i just finished the last hero.

it should be fixed now. savin the map atm ^^
gonna test it when the map finished saving

Level 8
fixed all damage from heros and items for a new system. AND managed to remove 500mb from the map ^^
still working

Level 8
Heyy! Can someone tell me why NSAW got over 100 likes in 3 days in facebook

Ps: new updates will come in 2015! :p

Level 8
soo..

Hangun is going to Nwu now. he had the great idea of merging nsaw with nwu. btw. the idea was to take stuff out of nsaw and put it in nwu. but i didnt want to. So they are going to take builds and some systems out of nsaw and put them in nwu....

so dont be surprised if you see a hero or a system in nwu that you already saw in nsaw

Status
Not open for further replies.