• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Aeon of Strife] NSAW - Naruto Shippuuden: Akatsuki War

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
the whole nsaw project is now 5 or 6 years old. its an hobby :D

but 2 years with hangun in my team

Level 8
6 years? :O
yes, i have an old version with more then 40 heros... i played this all time with my friends. but then hangung gave me better builds and better models and i revamped the whole map.. its better and more proffesional :)
you can say its 4 years of my old map (learning triggers and everything) and a bit more then 2 years with hangun

Level 8
Level 6
Interesting systems, nice terrain, too many minor issues, isn't as fun as NWU yet imo.
Still, NWU is bugfested so I guess this is nice. The spells look really nice at least, kinda flashy for an AoS but fine for me.
I'm still hoping one day it takes over NWU because you're updating NSAW and NWU is getting little/no attention.
Good luck :).

Level 8
Also how time do it take to create a full model ?

thats not my area... ask hangun.. im not a model maker ^^

Interesting systems, nice terrain, too many minor issues, isn't as fun as NWU yet imo.
Still, NWU is bugfested so I guess this is nice. The spells look really nice at least, kinda flashy for an AoS but fine for me.
I'm still hoping one day it takes over NWU because you're updating NSAW and NWU is getting little/no attention.
Good luck :).

from where do you take the "too many minor issues"??? and how do you want to know if it isnt as fun as nwu?? did you played the test version which is 2 years old? if you played the test version then i can tell you that this is 2 years old... you know what that means dont you?

Level 8
Im really sorry for no new updates atm. But i got huge unexpected problems with the map. the SFX dont work ingame. around 30% of my sfx dont work anymore for no reason. i have to deal with it first.

Im sorry

Level 8
I dont ruin the naruto characters in my map :) thy are like in the anime / Manga and unique. Not like in other maps

Level 8
I got my doubts. But anyway, is it just me or is Pain not added? Or am I just alone on loving that character? :p

edit: nor Deidara.. D:

and why do you have doubts? pain isnt added thats right! becasue we were not interested in him, but in nagato ^^

and deidara? well.... well... :)

Level 8
UPDATE!!

All Sfx works again! i dont know what the problem was >.< for no reason it stopped to work and for no reason it works again.. :D:D:D

well nvm i can finish the new hero ;)

Level 8
When will you release the goddamn map? I am waiting this for a whole year xD

Same here, I've been waiting for a long time, though I'm not in a hurry.

well.. im sorry guys hahaha :D but i have school till 15 o clock and after that im going to work to get a little bit of money. so i come home at evening totally tired and fucked up. and then i still have to learn for school. not everyday but when i have testst, and thats no the case ^^

AND i have a huge problem with the new hero. if i hadnt this probelm he would be on youtube + revmap of mu. this are the lats heros we are gonna touch for the first beta.

i try my best to release this map but i dont have much time to work on it AND i always getting huge problems . :(

but still i try my best, just wait a little bit :( thats all i can say atm,

going to work on the new hero again ^^

Level 22
no need to apologize lol, I wasn't in a hurry anyway, neither am I mad lol. Just take your time, I'll just wait patiently here while looking at some...

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
F*ck yeah. Why can't I summon a giant clay bird to fly on though? :p

anyway..

jz8dq1.jpg

Level 8
F*ck yeah. Why can't I summon a giant clay bird to fly on though? :p

anyway..

jz8dq1.jpg

becasue we didnt want to give him the abillity to fly. we give this abillity to onooki :D onooki dont need an extra model to fly on it.

deidara needs a big bird in his model which means more filesize AND the big bird nlocks seight for players ^^

Level 8
Can't you make the bird model smaller or tweak it somewhat? Because that bird is c:aa::aa:l.

well i told hangun to make a new one but he was busy so i had to take this ugly one :D

How about Sasori , Kakuzu , Zetsu ?

Sasori is boring :O
Kakuzu well... we got a build for him ^^
and Zetsu, what do you want with zetsu as hero? he cant do shit. we have Zetsu lane creeps. thats enough. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.