• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

===[NEW] Spell Workshop [NEW]===

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
could you make the tiny premature impact stun thing or would that be too much trouble? sorry i cant read jass so i wouldnt be able to do it myself

Level 2
@Dark_AngeaL

are you challenging them to make this spells ??

its not really good mocking them with hard spells like that
tthey can make those spells for you, but it will take a lot of time to do that, and you are not the only one in line right ? xD
Ok lets try this, Show us a map of yours which is worth having the skill you say above

that is mocking to right ?? Im sorry to answer back but it is like you want them to look like some guys who cant do complicated spells. >.>

@Mckill & x3GlikE , keep up the good work :)

im not challenging them, its just thats the spell that i thought of and i know i have no chance at making it on my own, thats why i was hoping that they would be able to make it for me, the map im going to put it on has an elemntal archer who needs an ice arrow ability to go with fire wind earth etc.

Level 11
then thats nice then, and its a good thing Mckill has a spell similar to that and will only have to do minor edit anyway goodluck with your map and happy mapping xD

Level 2
im not going to be picky about anything, just use like frost bolt for the projectile and frost nova for the terrain change

Sorry

Last edited:
Level 2
Hi, can you make DotA Impale System in GUI? This system allows the caster to impale units again and again even the units has just been impale. If hardcoded impale, the units can't be impale within the stun duration, thus, displaying 'can't impale this unit' if I'm not mistaken. Can you make this system in GUI? Thanks, if you could.

Level 29
Hi, can you make DotA Impale System in GUI? This system allows the caster to impale units again and again even the units has just been impale. If hardcoded impale, the units can't be impale within the stun duration, thus, displaying 'can't impale this unit' if I'm not mistaken. Can you make this system in GUI? Thanks, if you could.

wait and PM defskull, he can make that...

Level 2
hy..
i'm noob in this
I want to be helped in Makimg an ability torrent Just Like Admiral Ablility
Anyone can help me???
:D

Level 12
Is this Workshop still open? I got a request then if it is. :)
I want an ability that creates ice blocks that surrounds a target area (325 area), causing both units within and out cannot move in nor out. The ice blocks lasts for X seconds.
Condition

- GUI MUI (I don't want vJASS; I don't know how to read vJASS script :p)
- Multiple level

Level 3
Uhm, if you're still working, can you make me a kill-assist system with a leaderboard that will show hero's icon, name, K-D-A in GUI. tnx if you can.

Level 4
That's a huge problem you have there... You see, you need a complete inventory system to make that work or make every item with every combinations of gems... Or even runes :p

hm no i dont think so, i allready did a "scratch" but need help to make it mui :S
the problem is to make something like a indexing for all items for all units XD

the "core" of my system, is pretty simple and dont need any inventory sys.. but works well imo :S

Level 33
Is this Workshop still open? I got a request then if it is. :)
I want an ability that creates ice blocks that surrounds a target area (325 area), causing both units within and out cannot move in nor out. The ice blocks lasts for X seconds.
Condition

- GUI MUI (I don't want vJASS; I don't know how to read vJASS script :p)
- Multiple level
The spell is done, check the first page.
Uhm, if you're still working, can you make me a kill-assist system with a leaderboard that will show hero's icon, name, K-D-A in GUI. tnx if you can.
Umph, sorry, I only do Spells (and easy system, this is hard (for me))
Can i do a request to help me making my item (socket-system) system MUI ??

or who can i ask? :p
Explain further.

Level 4
Hello... I consider myself kinda good at the editor but there is one spell i never seem to be able to create... Forked Chain lightning.
It is excactly as it sounds, you target a unit to send a chain lightning on that unit and lets say 4 additional units. Ive tried to use dummies and everything but it never works... could you do this for me?
Would be very gratefull :)
(Ask if you need a better explanation)

Level 33
Hello... I consider myself kinda good at the editor but there is one spell i never seem to be able to create... Forked Chain lightning.
It is excactly as it sounds, you target a unit to send a chain lightning on that unit and lets say 4 additional units. Ive tried to use dummies and everything but it never works... could you do this for me?
Would be very gratefull :)
(Ask if you need a better explanation)

The spell is done, check the first page.

Level 3
Ok, than can you do this spell for me:

Focuses Earthmother's fury onto the target. After 1.5 seconds, the target, along with all enemies within 250 area are impaled into the air for 1.25/1.5/1.75 seconds, after which they are stunned for 1 second. They take 175 magic damage.

Level 4
Explain further.

okay, the system is working like this:

you got a item with free "sockets" and there you can place e.g. gems or runes, and get theyre attributes +. (like in diablo 2, if you know it ^^)
the description of the item dont change, would be to complicated, i try to make it in a another way...

just have a look at the test map i made..
ehm
only bllodstone working atm...

=)

Attachments

• socketsystem-diablo 2 (cr4ck4r).w3x
    74.8 KB · Views: 38
Level 2
If someone could make this spell for me I'd greatly appreciate it. Name it whatever you want.

Spell: Hero has 15% chance on attack to increase attack speed by 200%.
Level 1: Lasts 3 seconds.
Level 2: Lasts 4 seconds.
Level 3: Lasts 5 seconds.
When it procs a buff should appear on the hero.

I sort of know how to make the spell but I cant give it multiple levels.
Thanks in advance.

Level 22
If someone could make this spell for me I'd greatly appreciate it. Name it whatever you want.

Spell: Hero has 15% chance on attack to increase attack speed by 200%.
Level 1: Lasts 3 seconds.
Level 2: Lasts 4 seconds.
Level 3: Lasts 5 seconds.
When it procs a buff should appear on the hero.

I sort of know how to make the spell but I cant give it multiple levels.
Thanks in advance.

Here you go:

Attachments

• THW_wakawl.w3x
    18.2 KB · Views: 48
Level 15
request for a spell

soul leach
the hero leaches the soul from the target dealing high damage 200/400/600 if the target dies it will heal the caster by 100% of the damage if the target doesent die it will only heal the caster by 50%. when killing the target you will also gain a soul essence that will spin around the caster for an effect. each soul essence increases the damage done by 40/60/80 and the max amount of soul essences u can have is 3

Level 3
Would it be at all possible to combine invisibility and unholy frenzy? Pretty much, I want the normal effect of invisibility to happen but with unholy frenzy, I want just the health damaging part.
I guess an easy way of saying this would be Invisibility for X secs. Unit suffers X damage per second unless invisibility is interrupted by attacking a unit or casting a spell.

Thanks if advance!

Edit: I'd like the spell to be on self only if at all possible. Again, thanks.

Last edited:
Level 22
Would it be at all possible to combine invisibility and unholy frenzy? Pretty much, I want the normal effect of invisibility to happen but with unholy frenzy, I want just the health damaging part.
I guess an easy way of saying this would be Invisibility for X secs. Unit suffers X damage per second unless invisibility is interrupted by attacking a unit or casting a spell.

Thanks if advance!

Edit: I'd like the spell to be on self only if at all possible. Again, thanks.

Your spell is done.
Credit to Bribe for the Index system.

Attachments

• THW_sojo.w3x
    22.5 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
Level 3
So basically the Impale spell with 1.5 second delay?

No.

You target an enemy. After 1.5 seconds target and enemies within 250 AoE of the target are impaled in the air for x/x/x seconds and are dealt the damage. 1.5 delay is not the casting time.

Level 2
The balanced version works great. Thanks Ironside.
I have a spell though Im not sure how to create.
Its similar to the Life Drain spell, except you target allies, and while the spell is channeling, the one casting the spell has its mana drained, while the targeted ally has its health rise. Should drain around 20 mana per second. Lasts until the channel is interrupted, or the hero runs out of mana.
Level 1: Heals for 20 per second.
Level 2: Heals for 30 per second.
Level 3: Heals for 40 per second.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.