• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need artwork? Come here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
Honestly, the logo in the bottom right of that loadingscreen will look bad when people see that :O

What logo :grin:

attachment.php

Attachments

• WorldTree.jpg
    WorldTree.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 217
Level 35
That doesn't look really good at all Red Baron.

Well anyway how are my requests coming along?

Good thing your reminding me :smile:, Since I now have another campaign thing to do, I'll take the chance to do one and test both then. But what doesn't :grin:?

Wanted it straighter eh?
111279d1329726904-need-loading-screen-come-here-worldtreehehe.jpg

Attachments

• WorldTreeHehe.jpg
    WorldTreeHehe.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 110
Level 6
I'd like a Loading screen too please :)

corridor1.jpg

Mind if you make it abit darker and put a title similar to this: Picture
But a bit more foggier and add Forgotten Memories under the title.
Lastly place the title just in the middle bottom right corner.
Please and Thank You!

Level 35
I'd like a Loading screen too please :)
But a bit more foggier and add Forgotten Memories under the title.
Lastly place the title just in the middle bottom right corner.
Please and Thank You!

Okay :smile: Next time use url instead of goto tag, as the goto tag takes one to the same page.. :wink: But sure I'll create it, though I am slightly unsure as to what middle bottom right is.. I assume it should just be the bottom right corner.

I'm finding something for you to work with and it will look better.

Ah much better to work with :smile: The other request should thank you for finding this. Also useful to see how it look underneath the other logo.

Level 35
Okay newbchu, I made some different versions of this and had to add quite a bit to the picture in order to keep proportions while scaling.

But on to topic, which one do you prefer, I personally like v1.

All attached for your convenience. :wink:

Nice post 3'666 - Almost the devils number.

Attachments

• DarkCorridorV1.jpg
    DarkCorridorV1.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 47
  • DarkCorridorV2.jpg
    DarkCorridorV2.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 44
  • DarkCorridorV3.jpg
    DarkCorridorV3.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 63
Level 35
Hey, just a quick update: Finally have weekend again, so I can get the request done.

So maybe later today and with certainty tomorrow you can expect them :smile:

Aztec: It was created this year and we're working on the first game - a horror movie style experience. You won't find much in regards of job openings in it - running a very tight budget already :wink:

We're called DarkOrbStudios, but I don't think you'll find much about it before the game is released though I know that some concept art is likely to be released fairly soon on the webpage since we're looking for potential funds. As you should have guessed by know, its an indie company.

EDIT:
Acta demo took too much time - Going to upload all I can as one post tomorrow(or today, since its late in the night for me, but might be morning for others).
A fellow company in the same building is named Beta Dwarf, they have however signed with a publishing firm and are further along the path (they are 1 year ahead in in their development). I believe they are full at the moment though and in both cases we're operating in Denmark at the moment, so not really a close location.

Also forgot to ask, what kind of model do you want to animate with it Warlord Ajer?

Last edited:
Level 35
Okay - First some updates. I have yet to discover how to make the initial animated scene where a campaign starts, so no progress there if that was what Warlord wanted. Hours went down in that hole.

If however it was the screen it self.. I do believe you already got them Warlord and just wanted me to test them? I can tell that they work.

newbchu: You have yet to answer which one you would like me to make..

Then the stuff.. in random order:

Lordkoon:

Weigazod: Made as standard since you said nothing else:

Well the rest is on hold while waiting for more info. :wink:

Level 21
I'll explain what I want Red Baron, just a sec.
I kinda want the loading screen you made for me with a animated model like they did in the games.

Level 6
Can you create me a loading screen for War of Accuracy?

This is the image i want to be my loading screen. Just add Neo_Sluf Presents War of Accuracy. There is a word accuracy already just remove the letter at the bottom left.

Attachments

• m-accuracy.jpg
    m-accuracy.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 50
Level 6
Okay - First some updates. I have yet to discover how to make the initial animated scene where a campaign starts, so no progress there if that was what Warlord wanted. Hours went down in that hole.

If however it was the screen it self.. I do believe you already got them Warlord and just wanted me to test them? I can tell that they work.

newbchu: You have yet to answer which one you would like me to make..

Then the stuff.. in random order:

Lordkoon:

Weigazod: Made as standard since you said nothing else:

Well the rest is on hold while waiting for more info. :wink:

Thank you very much. I am truly grateful for your help. when the campaign is done, i hope you will take a look.

Level 35
This is the image i want to be my loading screen. Just add Neo_Sluf Presents War of Accuracy. There is a word accuracy already just remove the letter at the bottom left.

The picture was way to small to look good, so given that I had a short amount of time before going to bed, I'll remake it and post it here soon.

Okay, it looks like this so far - won't have more time to work on it before weekend anyway - So any comment on stuff to add/change?.
131841-albums1057-picture56361.png

Thanks a lot RED BARON. +rep

p.p. while I was waiting for response I got my lazy ass on the photoshop and did it myself but with my basic (none) skills i did it 'bleh'. I like your version much more ^^

Happy that you liked it - Though I have seen your pm about size. I'll look at it when I get the time in the weekend.

Thank you very much. I am truly grateful for your help. when the campaign is done, i hope you will take a look.

Of course :smile: I love to play wc3 custom campaigns - At some point I hope to finish my own (started in 2005, I have yet to finish the second map :p And I am also part of other maps yet to finish as well :eekani:) - but given my current workload I need to become unemployed and skip my study to get the time :grin:

Last edited:
Level 35
yes.I would like also to ask where i can download that.

Where you can download an AI?? What?

If your asking about the loading screen then I'll be putting the download link up as soon as its done. But for AI, you can try to make it yourself in the editor and I do also believe there is some available in the download sections, but mostly for melee if I recall correct. Mostly for custom maps they are a mix of AI and triggers (Personally I tend to only use triggers :grin:).

Level 6
no i meant to say just add the word AI below the accuracy.My map has already an AI, and i can say thats its perfectly and well done for my map.You can play my map to test my originally AI script i made.Just rate my AI but just remind you it has no easy and normal.Only Insane!

Level 6
Okay newbchu, I made some different versions of this and had to add quite a bit to the picture in order to keep proportions while scaling.

But on to topic, which one do you prefer, I personally like v1.

All attached for your convenience. :wink:

Nice post 3'666 - Almost the devils number.

Hahas thank you yeah I really like v1 better too.
So how do I import this? :O

Level 35
newbchu: Well you download it from the link I provide :wink:

Here it is: Download here

Help files included and if other problems, ask me. :thumbs_up:

neo_sluf: Here is your stuff:

Is this okay?
131841-albums1057-picture56435.png

If so;
Download it here

Enjoy both of you :smile:

Last note: Since the weekend is over by now, it will most likely be week before I get time again :smile: In the next weekend that it.

Level 35
Can I request a loading screen to be made from sketch? or perhaps a mash ups from many others?

You can, but be aware that I don't really have much time on hand, so it will likely take ages for me to get it done. (Considering I can only work in the weekends and even then its only when I get the spare time).

Making a mash up of others is more likely and will take shorter time. Still it won't be done in 1-2 days time :wink:

Also Warlord - I'll look at it - though I won't be home tomorrow and doing a presentation and then an exam paper at study for the next 3 days - But after that I'll check it out and work on it. So hopefully before or at the next weekend you should receive it. :smile:

Level 21
I want the dragon picture as the Tides of Darkness campaign screen and I'll be patient for it Red Baron like always.
Oh and I'm playing World of Warcraft so I can get some ideas for my project and make sure everything is in top order for all people will enjoy it.

Level 35
Damn, you get more reputation by here. :/
Can i join??
I will make that Loadscreen more High Ressolution :DD

You seem to have missed the point about warcraft loadingscreens - The case is not to make them more high res, unless thats what the requester want due to the amount of space it takes. But instead to make it appear as best as possible while keeping the size down.

Also if I recall correct you where the one spamming this thread earlier and the one having troubles with the mods due to posting icons of a shady quality. So I don't really see it likely for you to have an helpful influence - though I am glad it appears like your willing to help your fellow modders to some extend.

I'll try to get your done today Warlord - I like when people a patience and believe it should be rewarded.

Last edited:
Level 10
So I gues I'll make my request here anyway. Not in a rush through.

So basically I needed a loading screen and a mini map preview, both of the same image, but just give me the base image file, I would like to adds my own logo in it but still, I will credit you.

The image will show a great ruined evil temple an army of undeaths in front of it which is charging towards the left bottom side of the image. The temple is situated t the right upper side. And at the opposite side, the left bottom, I would like to have some heroes of the light(basically they are juz good people, nothing much, they fights for the light), same, charging towards the undeaths. And a space should be left on the left upper side for my logo. I don't mind you meshes the following image, or you can refer to them as well:

temple: http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2011/september/dungeon-black-temple-full.jpg
Heroes of the lights: http://www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2008/10/gam_wowteam_490.jpg
Undeath: http://www.blogcdn.com/wow.joystiq.com/media/2011/10/aa-scarex-580.jpg

Thanks in advance :)

Level 35
Can someone recolor this:
icons_13693_btn.jpg

Sure, though I can't see the other picture you want me to use. I'll assume green based on the word gamma.

I'll update this post with the stuff I get done now and the next 3 hours forth. Unless someone posted in between of course :smile:

I would like this as loading screen. Highest quality you can make it.
And this as wc3 preview.

Can't access the picture for the preview, I'll do the other though :smile:

Last edited:
Level 35
Okay some stuff for now (Got delayed more than I thought, since my watch apparently broke at 12am, so believed myself to have better time than I actually had).

First up: Bugz

Request have been completed for a high res loadingscreen:

For the other one - bowser499, we have the following icon (JPG file and BLP file ready for use):

It looks like this:
attachment.php

IMPORTANT: Remember to give credit to the original author - he did the work I only changed the color and made some other slight modifications.
I do however also create icons on request :wink:

My Internet keeps failing - hope for it to be better tomorrow so I can finish uploading.. :sad:

Attachments

• Gamme BTN.jpg
    Gamme BTN.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
Level 11
I know i haven't said anything yet, but with my new map i think i need a better loadingscreen similar to the one i already have...

But as i can see you have more then enough on your needs to finnish at least 1 request from mine after the years i have waited :p...

If there is any change of mind helping me out i will repost the loadingscreen of my map Arena.

Level 35
Not actually that gamma... I've uploaded an icon to the Hive. So you can now see it.

Ah damn :smile: Well now you also have a green version.

Here is the right colored version (if you need it to be even more one color as the example icon do tell).

Otherwise here you go:

Looks like this:
attachment.php

Also Aztec, of course I'll help you out - never said I wouldn't.

Attachments

• NewGamma.jpg
    NewGamma.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 199
Level 35
@RED BARON,
Can it be darker gamma? (the gamme identical to the sample icon)
Because this is very bright and unfitting :[

Sure it can be darker - Only made it bright due to the picture apparently depicting some rays, so figured it would be like a gamma reaction.

I'll darken it.

--------------------------

Aztec, it depends a lot on what is. For instance today I am taking some time of while sitting at work because I am testing warlords to remove some lag.

Status
Not open for further replies.