• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need artwork? Come here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I want a loading screed edited on Photoshop professionally please if u can. maybe not photoshop.
It shows the armies and walls and fortress.

And u have my thanks.

Attachments

• Defend The Castle.jpg
    Defend The Castle.jpg
    235.2 KB · Views: 103
Level 35
I want a loading screed edited on Photoshop professionally please if u can. maybe not photoshop.
It shows the armies and walls and fortress.

And u have my thanks.

Okay, trying to understand your request. You want me to edit the picture you posted into something that looks nice as a loadingscreen? Well I can give it a try, then you can say if you can use it. :wink:

I'm wanting my campaign screen and minimap man.
Oh and I'm gonna do a Alliance same with the Horde one as well you got.

Doh, I am kinda bad at remembering those :hohum: I'll check what it is and to something about it today.

Level 35
Okay here we go, got a bit delayed to to a power-outage in my entire area. But I am back online now :thumbs_up:

For now only one request done, as I due to above reasons couldn't work on my PC.

Warlord Ajer'laroir:

Added a bit extra to your loadingscreen request from your old request and edited some stuff in the portal itself. The minimap is unchanged, as I didn't really know if you wanted stuff done/removed from it. :smile:

Download both requests here

darkportal.png

Enjoy and hope it can be used :wink:

Level 35
Okay, I kinda have the stuff for you death-blade ready, but became rather ill yesterday, so don't really have any energy to finish it. I hope I'll be better tomorrow and get it done.

I've made two version of it, both of which is still missing finishing touches. One overblown version and one toned down one. Made two since you didn't specify at all what you wanted. :wink:

Level 1
help pls

Can someone please make this to a loading screen?
i just need the files, the picture is done :)

Attachments

• Untitled Logo.png
    Untitled Logo.png
    4 MB · Views: 62
Level 11
I would convert yours to a loadingscreen but i just cant be bothered at the moment, i was thinking just giving you the programe to convert it but then that'll spoil this thread...

Edit: I have a project i'm working on at the moment, "Arena"...

And by the way, red barron maybe there is something you could do for my arena map, "loadingscreen", "minimap", "ingameminimap" :p... But you very busy now so i'll just have to wait another 3 years :p

Level 11
Why's that? You don't want a Photoshop styliezed text using CS4 Photoshop with customed text that can be edited with glow effect or anything customisable. The text i can make might even be better then Baron's who knows. Only Baron xD...

I am currently working on my school's PRISIM Magazine, which consists of me creating theme based pages with original text creation....

Edit: I'll give you an example of a futureistic text... Honestly i can do the StarCraft font as well.

Its a very simple text, but i can edit this more to anything honestly... This was done by Photoshop

attachment.php

Honestly Wazzz, what is wrong with my text? I have created 20 maps with my own loadingscreen each sorting its own text that has been photoshoped...

Attachments

• Simple Testing txt.png
    Simple Testing txt.png
    56.6 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
Level 35
Okay Aztec_devil2000, I was glad to see you help one guy out. But this is an instant report from me.

You argue with others, you are rude, you advertise your own maps and your making off-topic posts. And you make false claims as to my whereabouts :thumbs_down:. I know that yours got delayed and when I came back to make it you said yourself you didn't want it anymore. You also changed stuff after I made the first thing, meaning I would have to take the time to remake it again (Which I would be willing to, but still that means delays as I have to do this when I have time). I am after all doing a master study, working and being part of a game company. Don't have that much free time on my hand to split between my own stuff and others. Please, if you for some reason are mad at me, write me a pm, spam my profile. Don't ruin the thread or take it out on others.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But enough about that. First off lets get kicking with some requests thats been pilling up while I was doing exams - A bit of speedy expedition:

First up is one who's been waiting for a little while, but also made a rather unspecific request.

Death-Blade: I had some fun with it - This is the overboard version. I have another toned down one, which I'll gladly give you depending on how you like this :smile: Maybe just seeing it will give you a more clear idea as to what you want (Don't take this too serious :grin: Although if you like it then your welcome):

overboard.jpg

No download link as of yet, but if I honestly want to use it, I'll gladly provide one. Other than that, just tell what you like of it and how you would like it to appear for real.

Next:

Yes gladly, although be aware that those take up a lot of space:

Enjoy - if there arises any problems just ask and if you reconsider in regards of high-res I'll gladly convert it to a low quality one :wink:

Next:
Can someone please make this to a loading screen?
i just need the files, the picture is done :)

I am creating this as a standard one, since nothing else was said. This will mean reduced quality, but less space used.

No credits required

Next:
I would love if u could make a screeny out of this

Thanks in advance !

Then I'll gladly help you :smile:

It was an attempt for some broken futurism appearance. I like how the text turned out, even though it weren't 100% what I originally intended. Hope you will like it as well.

It looks like this:
scaled.php

Next:
Wonder if you could create a loading screen out of this?

Yes I can, if thats what you want :wink:

No credits required - Enjoy

Next:
sonofjay wanted his updated with text, did a little more and here you go

Well then, that should take care of some of them. If you want more done to them just write me and I'll of course check this thread if its still there.:thumbs_up:

Level 11
Mad at you? All i'm doing is filliing in spare time and creating loadingscreens/minimmaps/ingamemap/icons. This has nothing to do with you Red Baron...

Edit: Please claify this, "you are rude, you advertise your own maps". I do not understand why i would do these two things. Can you please give me the posts of these two things that makes you think i am a rude person, the one who is arguing is you now. I have second thoughts about you. I might as well unsubscribe from this thread and unfriend you as well a forfiting a thread i posted before which says that i wil be needing your help to create a loadingscreen with my map, the reaso why i told you to stop making the other loadnigscreen because i don't want you to waste your time at creating a loadingscreen on a map that i have ceased production. My parents read what i do on hiveworskhop and for saying false comments about me on that post has caused much problems in my family. So think your selfish way about me. I'm done with this thread from after 3-5 years of activeness on this thread... Good bye, i hope you are happy that "This idiot" has unsubscribed from this thread. I do not feel comfortable or saf in this thread anymore. I hope you understand...

Edit: Sorry for the bad mistakes, i am typing this one a laptop and i'm not that great with it's keyboards.

Last edited:
Level 35
Mad at you?

Just a short comment, next time write me a pm or something. No need to do it here as already said.
Also talking about ones own maps and stuff is advertising when you repeatedly mention the name for no reason. Your argument and rude posts was in regards of Wazzz. And no I don't believe you to be an idiot, I just believe you to be slightly frustrate and to take a slight advantage of a situation. Live on happily and if your parents really do read your random forums posts (how I wonder), then rest assured that they don't need to give you trouble over something that occurs in one modding forum thread. This part of the post will be deleted when the thread has been cleaned - Those posts will include Wazzz's
In regards of the help you mention, sure I'll help, but as said you yourself wrote that it wasn't needed, even after I posted some stuff for it..

JoeBG happy that you can use it, though be aware that I am not Aztec :wink: So if you have trouble with it or something its me I am referring to in the help file for contact.

Level 28
@Red Baron

Thanks for the update, still gonna credit you for helping me.

EDIT

Got another request this one is for my other map that is already finish, I just need a loading screen.

Here is the image

211785-albums5265-picture55463.jpg

Just put
SonofJay's
Gunner's Arena

above the rifleman

about the text.. your call on what you think will fit the image.

Can you also make a map preview from that image(if that what it call)

Last edited:
I would love this for my RPG map.
If you can remove the green grass and replace it with just blackness and then fit the image to the loading screen by adding more black around the picture.
Last but not least, have the picture of the units in the left-mid of the screen so it wont interfere with loading screen text.

:)

Attachments

• Final Loading Screen.png
    Final Loading Screen.png
    238.7 KB · Views: 87
Level 35
I would love this for my RPG map.
If you can remove the green grass and replace it with just blackness and then fit the image to the loading screen by adding more black around the picture.
Last but not least, have the picture of the units in the left-mid of the screen so it wont interfere with loading screen text.

:)

If you want I can also make the text for you.. But otherwise sure I can do that :smile:

Level 21
Can you make this into a campaign screen for me for the Tides of Darkness for my Destruction of Azeroth project?
WarCraft_Raneman007c.jpg

Level 35
I have an image i wonder if you could make high res loadingscreen ;) could you?

Yes I could, if I had the image :wink:

Can you make this into a campaign screen for me for the Tides of Darkness for my Destruction of Azeroth project?

Couldn't see the image in the post. Am I correct to assume its this one:
WarCraft_Raneman007c.jpg

Always use hidden tags on images by the way, otherwise it messes up the thread. :thumbs_up:

But yea I will/can. Just might first happen on Saturday, as I am having some long days at the study today and tomorrow.

Solu9:
Yours I had time to do in a break, so it is done. :grin:

Download it here

Hope it is as you wanted.

Ingame:
screenietheweenie.png

Level 14
Quick question. Maybe you answered this already, but what is the best picture size to make a good looking Loading Screen out of?

For some reason I'm thinking 800x600.

Thanks

Level 35
Quick question. Maybe you answered this already, but what is the best picture size to make a good looking Loading Screen out of?

For some reason I'm thinking 800x600.

Thanks

Well it depends.. For instance if you want a high quality screen you want something that is around 1024x768

If your going for the standard your looking at something at 512x512 since thats the size its going to be resized to anyway, so might as well make it look good in that size.

If you want to reduce size of the file and don't care much for quality, one can also make it smaller or use lower quality picture formats.

The size can also be even smaller if one is using the loadingscreen time that shows loading times for the players.. unless its the background for one of them.

One can also make an animated one, in which case the proportions is also slightly different.

Hope that answered something :wink:

Level 14
Thanks for the quick response. I was wondering if I could get a couple images made into loading screens. I just found them on Google images.

Forest Waterfall.jpg

Mountains.jpeg

Swamp.jpg

Level 11
Level 35
If u can make this from 4 part to be HQ,it will make my map 4mb but i dont care cuzt it will be only imported material so it wont make a problem and 4 mb is not a big file...

Sure - that can be done :smile: I've made two versions, so you have a choice of size.

Also modified the picture slightly, removed some odd blackness and sharpened it up a bit.

8mb is the max, having a 4mb map is fine but for at least 1-2min download for most people.

Or a little more depending on speed and the hosts' upload. It can take more than 10 minutes for some if the host has slow upload and everyone has to wait for the other to finish first. But with good upload and download its no biggy. Good to see you're still around :smile:

Thanks for the quick response. I was wondering if I could get a couple images made into loading screens. I just found them on Google images.

Yes, but before doing it a few questions:

You just want them as standard size?

And your making it sound like you found them at random, do you truly need them? If you do then yes, I'll gladly convert them for you. :wink:

Greetings
Red Baron

Level 14
Yes and yes. I do actually need them, and the standard size would be fine.

I actuallyfound them some time ago and had them in a folder in anticipation of making them into loading screens. I don't have anything like photoshop on my computer so I don't have a good way of doing it myself.

I sure appreciate you making them for me.

Level 6
Two questions as before :smile: And then I will likely be able to do you that favor :wink:

First of, could I get you to place that picture in hidden tags? It makes the page load slower to have big pictures in here.

Second: Do you want it as a loadingscreen for the campaign or a campaign screen?

Well, i would place it in hidden tags if i know how to do that.

Secondly, both loading screen and campaign screen will be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.