• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Altered Melee] My Races

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Great , you released your worgen map . I prefer Dark Horde , it is a prety uniq idea . Tauren will be also good . Also how about a Horde of Northrend map ?

Level 12
A Horde of Northrend , an orcs clan who leave into the frozen continent of Northrend , masters in close combat and magic

Level 12
The problem is this faction is not present in Warcraft or WoW but it can exist because The Horde was in Northrend to destroy The Lich King , maybe after The Lich King fall , a part of the horde remain in Northrend

Level 24
Wolffman, I understand that you love the Horde races and factions, but you cannot limit me by suggesting that I shouldn't make them just because you're already working on them. If I want to do any of the Horde races, regardless if it's been done or not, I will do that. Even if I wanted to do Jungle Trolls, I'd do Jungle Trolls even with you having already made them, and Kyrbi0 is working on them also.

There are no dibs on races.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Wolffman, I understand that you love the Horde races and factions, but you cannot limit me by suggesting that I shouldn't make them just because you're already working on them. If I want to do any of the Horde races, regardless if it's been done or not, I will do that. Even if I wanted to do Jungle Trolls, I'd do Jungle Trolls even with you having already made them, and Kyrbi0 is working on them also.

There are no dibs on races.
Yeah. He's free to work on Jungle Trolls.

And I'm free to hire assassins >:D

Level 12
I suggest to make a pool when you have to choose between : Warsong , Stormreavers , twilight hammer or shadowmoon clan , all will be great !

Level 15
I really want to see Nerubians. Dark Horde is great, but they are still Orcs, and Illidaris are great too, but it is just combination of various races... But whit Nerubians you can go wild, and they were never done before !!

Level 7
No from the begining , it can be an upgrade to make them immune to spells

the real fact is that golem made from the stone and cannot be spelled... also it's hard to describe it without leader, history, etc. but it's ok if you want to make golems... i never see that before :ogre_haosis:

Level 12
It will be interesting to play as the cult of the damned but it is your map and it is your choise

Status
Not open for further replies.