• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mr.Goblin's Textures and Icons Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
what beautiful little cuties! :D

I was speechless because of the creativity in these ones... There could be some crazy witcher-like story be hidden in these skins. Good job!

Oh thank you @Emm-A- as always! :D and my inspiration comes abit from the Witcher3, a bit from Tim Burton's new movie (the twins,... duh! XD) and well nightmare before christmass too! :D

nice halloween models indeed
Thanks mate! I appreciate!

so... I feel like warcraft3 could use some darker textures. This texture isn't ment to me mixed with the rest of the warcraft3 texture, I'll leave it at that.

Attachments

• ghoultexture.JPG
    ghoultexture.JPG
    41.5 KB · Views: 126
yeesh.. this is lill too real-ish flesh texture for a war3 model. kinda disgustingly neat, lol
Glad you like it! :D I'm really trying something new with this horror pack. to See if real textures on low poly model holds up as an art direction.

how does the ghoul look ingame (and abo too)?
I'm far from being done with the abobination, I want to finish the texture first before trying it ingame.
screenshot.png

Will you share those ghoul and abo skins? I wanna use it in a school project of mine...
Not yet, because they wouldn't quite follow the hive's rule if I would post them by the piece (that's why I want to create a few and compile them in a pack before doing so)

I really don't concider the alpha channels for team colour + it doesn't quite follow the warcraft3 cartoony style, etc.

and oh really? That's sounds neat for your school project. I could make an exception for you and send it to you via private messages, but you'll have to give me proper credits though please :O

I'm stunned with that abo face oO
well, he is too okay?! ;D

Hola S*#t, that's abomination's face is amazing!! Such level of detail, Looks really gruesome, great job Mr. goblin!!! ฅ*ω*ฅ

awwwwwh thanks mate! :O

Kazeon

Hosted Project: EC
Level 34
Not yet, because they wouldn't quite follow the hive's rule if I would post them by the piece (that's why I want to create a few and compile them in a pack before doing so)

I really don't concider the alpha channels for team colour + it doesn't quite follow the warcraft3 cartoony style, etc.

and oh really? That's sounds neat for your school project. I could make an exception for you and send it to you via private messages, but you'll have to give me proper credits though please :O

I still have more or less 13 days left for the project. I hope you can PM me the file (or publish it on hive) before the deadline. And of course I will give proper credits to all contributors. : )

Gorey and hawt on my part. Upload soon, will you? <3

By the way, how's it going with that ghoul texture? It is pretty neat.

The ghoul texture is done :D

I won't be releasing these textures now, I want to wait till I have a few and I'll create a special texture horror pack. Since by themselves these textures doesn't follow the hive rules. :S

Good thing that I can moderate there as well :]

Still, you should upload them at the Skins section as well. While they may not fit 100% in-game and could use a load of contrast and highlights to make them work, they're quite good.

:S maybe.. maybe not, will see

-----

Done with the Abo, jumping on the Hell dog! :D Once I'm done with him, next on the list is Banshee

Attachments

• screenshot.png
    screenshot.png
    5.9 MB · Views: 138
  • ss0001.JPG
    ss0001.JPG
    103.7 KB · Views: 129
  • ss0002.JPG
    ss0002.JPG
    74.2 KB · Views: 131
  • ss0003.JPG
    ss0003.JPG
    67.8 KB · Views: 142
  • ss0004.JPG
    ss0004.JPG
    89 KB · Views: 121
Newest Work in progress :D almost done with the Felhound, trying to figuer out how to make the back hooves not being so white (since it shares the same texture has the skull.... the fuck Blizzard?)

If not, exploring the banshee texture! :D

====

Edit = newest WIP!

Attachments

• screenshot2.jpg
    screenshot2.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 115
  • ss0006.JPG
    ss0006.JPG
    77.1 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
New creature acheive! :D Sirens!

Also, I'd like to invite you all to come and check the project's thread! on there I'll be showing WIPS about terrain work, gameplay element infos etc.
[Defense / Survival] - Flickering light

Attachments

• syren_unit.png
    syren_unit.png
    7.9 MB · Views: 95
All these textures remind me of the various 'monsters' from Silent Hill. I especially love the abomination and the banshee skins.

Keep it up Gob <3
AWh thanks mate! Well I'm aiming for the right type of atmosphere then!

-------
New work in progress!
wip.jpg

once again, this is a texture I'm making for a new side project of mine called Flickering light, come aboard the hype train! :D

Dude, wat? : P

That ancient is totally awesome(no pun intended) and kickass! Any progress on it?

Droped him for now, since I'm focussing on the gameplay and he might not be involved afterall.... will see... but thanks none the less!À

=============================

soldier-gif.257894

^ I've made this texture :3 for my project ''flickering light'', for more info about this guy = click this link! [Defense / Survival] - Flickering light

One scary-looking necromancer! Why the volcanic eyes, though? Something feels off when bundling together the eyes the blooded beard. :wscrolleyes:

because blizzard thought it was cool to add a red glow fx around the eyes :( had to do something about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.