• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

=+=Model workshop=+=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Type: Scratch
Category: Item
Reference:
Flauros.jpg

Type: Scratch?
Category: Doodad
EDIT: OTHER: Just need the circle not the black bit!
Reference:
Save_Point_1.jpg

Type: Scratch (i think, unless you can find a replacement)
Category: Unit
Reference:
silent_hill3_conceptart_7sK0t.jpg

Other: Use the long pointy legs as weapons to step and jab as atk animation. Just a little modification so you don't have to stress on the previous animation idea I had :p

Type: Scratch? (i think, unless you can find a replacement as well)
Category: Hero (no glow)
Reference:
SM_Cybil_3D_Model.jpg

Other:
Animations are just walk, run, shoot (hand gun is enough), kick left leg only. Hair fringe covers her entire forehead and a ponytail <3 lol.
Put a police sunglasses on her so u dont have to make the eye.
aviator-sunglasses.jpg

Last edited:
Level 1
we're not ripping model from maps
And, i stand here, speak as pandamonium workshop's vice president, i decleare this workshop is closed, any request that have been taken will finished, and pending request will not completed, we're very sorry for this
The closing of this workshop because, rysnt11's account (the leader of pandamonium workshop), has been banned

Level 17
hello everyone..
Seems, i'm un banned, i tell the Story:
In the morning, i wake up, and do daily things, after that, i opened my hp (yes, i'm online from hp, not pc),and go to thw, when i tried to post something, the problem occured..
I see at the bottom, where the posting rules lies, i see this:
You may not post new threads You may not post replies You may not post attachments You may not edit your posts
That's why i ask rysnt12 (not me) to close this thread, and now, i'm back
:)
Seems many things happened to my account..
:'(

Level 6
hello everyone..
Seems, i'm un banned, i tell the Story:
In the morning, i wake up, and do daily things, after that, i opened my hp (yes, i'm online from hp, not pc),and go to thw, when i tried to post something, the problem occured..
I see at the bottom, where the posting rules lies, i see this: