• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

=+=Model workshop=+=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Alright I'm back, gonna check through the list in the OP to see if theirs any I can do.

Level 7
I need HappyTauren's Footman Revised without a shield, can you do that?
I have HappyTauren's permission!!! :wink:

Type: Unit/non hero
Refrence Pic: see for the unit in the model section
Other: Happy Tauren's Permission - see the file
Texture: only remove the shield please! :)

Attachments

• HappyTauren's permission.png
    HappyTauren's permission.png
    130.5 KB · Views: 120
Level 7
Sorry, my mistake! :p

How about my previous wish?
Do you accept the permission I have from HappyTauren?

Last edited:
Level 12
Human Berserker

Type: Edit
Reference picture:
2mniss5.jpg
1z4euwx.png

Other: I request editing the Druid of the Claw model, edit the Night Elf ear to look Human, the beard should be brown-orange color, the blue/woad dye on the face is optional, berserkers carry weapons but no armor, add a weapon axe, doubleaxe, mace or a club, I reccomend the axe. The berserker must have bear form, if the weapon is a problem to the transformation, then the hands should be with claws.
Texture: I need a Human texture of the Night Elf druid, change the texture of clothes that look barbarian like leather or something that barbarians, celts wear, do not change the bear on his back.

Last edited:
Level 7
Type: Unit
Refrence Pic: see the pics
Other: Not a skin
Texture: any

Could you remake the model of the Brigand to look like this Barbarian?!

Attachments

• Barbarian 1.png
    Barbarian 1.png
    5.2 KB · Views: 282
  • Barbarian 2.png
    Barbarian 2.png
    6.8 KB · Views: 294
  • Barbarian 3.png
    Barbarian 3.png
    10.1 KB · Views: 272
  • Barbarian 4.png
    Barbarian 4.png
    11 KB · Views: 288
  • Barbarian 5.png
    Barbarian 5.png
    11.3 KB · Views: 148

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Doing what'?

He means making models for people in this thread I think, as far as I know we've been doing it since rysnt created the thread.

BTW I checked all of the un-taken requests, and ofc the only doodads that I could do are overly complex to do (the house for example...). I'm still checking all the time for things to do.

Also... If I make a few more wow-themed models can you do some basic anims for them rysnt?

Level 17
Fair or not isn't the point, easy or not is the main point, as the easier model will be done soon, the harder one will lay in the pending list until one of our modeler has enough time to do the request, i'm really sorry about this, as our scratcher is limited to:
  1. peper - unit scratcher
  2. yayoi - doodad and building scratcher

Level 17
I'd suggest you be fair and do the people who requested first instead of just picking out the easy ones. :3

Level 17
Hey guys, can you make please two models for my Dragon Story project?? Type: Unit, HeroNumber : 2 Villager Man 225 Anims HERE 1. Elf, based on VillagerMan225 animations model. He must have another textures and must be taller a LITTLE. 2. Dwarf, based again on VillagerMan225 animations model. He should be a little fuller and have another textures. For REP*.
well, we'll see what the author says, if he granted the permit, then i'll working on this

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

well, we'll see what the author says, if he granted the permit, then i'll working on this

If those two models do get done, see if the creator will let you upload them. It's always awesome to have more usable rpg models.

Status
Not open for further replies.