• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mini-Game Mapping Contest #3 - Poll

Vote for your favorite entry!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
i have 2 left! kay which i dont have ur map dled.... weird and ahmitar which i alrdy testing just havnt goten to judging it.

I am done! it has been submited to pyrite, and now we wait. It feels good to be done with this lol. Hope you guys dont chase me out of town with torches and pitchforks from my blunt judging.

Last edited:
Level 2
coke i had no idea what was going on when i started playing. whats the point of the game? lol....

Hey kobas when i go to open ur game in WE i get this.
erroruy.jpg

I got same problems :eek:

i have 2 left! kay which i dont have ur map dled.... weird and ahmitar which i alrdy testing just havnt goten to judging it.

I am done! it has been submited to pyrite, and now we wait. It feels good to be done with this lol. Hope you guys dont chase me out of town with torches and pitchforks from my blunt judging.

I shall take you down, you monstrous, foul creature of hell!

Level 17
Even though enjoyability was a huge portion of the score, many people didnt realize that just because its fun, doesnt make every other preference good. If you had a 35/35 for enjoyability, but a 0/20 for aesthetics, what does it matter if it was fun lol. The person who won had a balance in all 5 categories.

Cokemonkey11

Spell Reviewer
Level 29
Even though enjoyability was a huge portion of the score, many people didnt realize that just because its fun, doesnt make every other preference good. If you had a 35/35 for enjoyability, but a 0/20 for aesthetics, what does it matter if it was fun lol. The person who won had a balance in all 5 categories.

Sounds like a major flaw in the scoring system to me

Status
Not open for further replies.