• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Meet the Dundredian Twins, fellas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
You thought ONE Dundredian was enough? Heh. WRONG! So terribly wrong!

In real life, they call me Jay. You can call me Shain.
I'm Shar Dundred's twin brother. He showed me this site and all, and I decided to create an account to participate here a bit. Also, someone has to look after his project when he's away.

He and I work for the same bank, but at different locations, so we don't really "see" each other when working.

Anyway, I want to say hello to everyone here, even though I don't know how active I'll be.

Level 21
Oh dear, a second Dundredian... I thought the Dundredian was one and only one. Well, you're not the only one here to have a duplicate :D I, for example, have Shadow Flux (aka my twin bro on the Hive) :xxd:
Welcome Dundredian #2, I hope you won't spam the maps section with eternally-long campaigns!

Level 3
Shhh.. They don't know they're not two people yet.
o.o

Ugh.. another Shar? as if one isn't bad enough.
Oh yeah, I've been told about you. Hi to you too.

Oh dear, a second Dundredian... I thought the Dundredian was one and only one. Well, you're not the only one here to have a duplicate :D I, for example, have Shadow Flux (aka my twin bro on the Hive) :xxd:
Welcome Dundredian #2, I hope you won't spam the maps section with eternally-long campaigns!
Thank you
No, I won't!

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

I guess this is the thread with most responses in the introduction section ever...

Anyways, welcome to Hive!

Status
Not open for further replies.