1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new Hive! Be advised that we're still working on the site. There are still many rough edges, so please bear with us.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The 14th Icon Contest is still in progress (and may be extended). You can still make it in time.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 25th Texturing Contest has started! Contestants are to create a skin representing a dark elf person/being or any construct related to it using the vanilla models or the custom ones found on the site.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Buy it, use it, break it, fix it, trash it, change it, mail - upgrade it. Join (Optionally) Paired Techtree Contest #11 - Techno Magic now!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Voting squad, line up! Cast your vote on the poll for Modeling Contest #29 - Squads!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Hero Contest #8 is up and running! This time it's a joint contest between artists and coders. Go here for team matchmaking.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The poll for the theme of our StarCraft II Terraining Contest is up. Cast your note now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The ninth Concept Art Contest has launched. Enter now!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. The member Kam is making HIVE coasters. Take a look. For every coaster you buy, Hive gets $1.
    Dismiss Notice

Maximum Doodads

Discussion in 'World Editor Help Zone' started by Oziris, Nov 2, 2007.

1. Oziris

Oziris
    I need the program for the Max Doodads!Give me a link of the site or something.I need it for my rpg.

2. wd40bomber7

wd40bomber7
    What do you mean 'Max Doodads'. Try to explain clearly what you want. Have you checked the tool section? It has a wide range of useful tools, what your looking for may be there.

3. DenZel94

DenZel94
    I think he's refering that to extend the max doodads or to remove the limit of doodads in a map..

You may use WEU (World Editor Unlimited[?] ~ which has no doodad limit) and only use it for doodad limit purposes. It is old and buggy, use it at risk. A chance of your map getting bugged with only the purpose of doodad limit is 0%, but using it with the advanced triggers WILL bug your map and will be unable to be played or opened..

4. Oziris

Oziris
    Ok i use the WEU and all doodads are now Large or small....That program is no help and it is still max doodads, show me a picture what to do or what should i fasle or true ??

5. wd40bomber7

wd40bomber7
    Ok, is English not your primary language? Because, you definitely have problems speaking it. I can not understand what you are saying. Please clarify what you mean.

Also The 'Jass newgen pack' also comes with a method of disabling certain limits. Perhaps that is what you need?

6. MeteORA

MeteORA
    He is referring to program which removes doodad limit, i also need that program but dunno where to find it.

7. Dr Super Good

Dr Super Good
    Use Jass new gen Pack to remove doodad limates, as it does not bug like WEU does.

8. Global_idiot

Global_idiot
    WE Enhancer, open your map and clik on ulimited doodads (or something like that).

9. Super-Sheep

Super-Sheep
    Nah.

Go to Object Editor and plaplapla.

10. Zynk

Zynk
    Try using the WEU (World Editor Unlimited)

Download Here

Caution! : Some people who already used this program said that it crashes the map, so if u are really going to use it, make a backup of your map and use it by your own risk!

Bye... :]

11. Moontraveler

Moontraveler