• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

LoaP: Aftermath

Contents

LoaP: Aftermath (Map)

Level 1
um ok why do you get banned for just loading the game that just aint right this has happened with a one to i just doesent work

Level 2
Did you stop working on this map?
Why?

Just go on giving the map new ideas!

I like your map ;)

Level 8
Wtf, when you "Unleash the virus upon the city" all the peasants turn into Z, heres the mistake gloomfrost made, brown, controls them, and sense brown isnt CPU in this one, and all the peasants are player controlled, it helps brown, and the armies ability to nuke the city is just shit.

Level 12
could you begin to work on Loap Aftermath again? I mean, the idea is great. Improve it? For example, turn Spencer into a GOOD hero, not a useless guy. At least, on lots and lots of RE's, Spencer is awesome. There are rumors he drank a perfect T-Virus version and became uber strong, uber fast, etc... that theory began with his fighting version on RE's 4.
but if you don't want to begin working on it again, or something like that, just upload the last version (the last version have 1mb, not 700 kbs) and make it anti-update (I tried to host it, but i couldn't, "game is not found".) Thanks for your comprehension.