• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Let's make a map! (Forum Game idea)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Done.

Change Log:

Added a jacks minons warp after the gate closes at the start of the boss fight.

Weakened the wildkin in the Samurai starting area. It was doable as it was, but only if you waited for extended periods of time between pulls to use the orb of respite. I think Jack should move a bit more freely. I also reduced their level so they won't grant as much XP. The Samurai starting area was pretty much granting 2 levels in a single run, while no other starting area granted even 1. This is just a balancing issue. I really enjoy the Samurai class. Good work on it!

The boss now drops a Tome of Agility +2 when he is defeated by the Samurai.

Fixed some minor things in the class change triggers. They weren't causing any trouble and were practically unnoticeable, but they bothered me all the same.

Adjusted it so the gate to the boss room closes behind Jack when he enters the snowy mountain scenario.

Adjusted the end of the snowy mountain scenario to open the gate into the Hub and close behind Jack.

I have begun construction on the Hub. This is a large wilderness area directly following and connected to the snowy mountain scenario. Whereas the entire first part of the map evoked a cave or dungeon, I wanted to give this next area a big, wide open and natural feel. So far, about half of the Hub area is unfinished, ready for other editors to add touches to it. I've built a small blighted area, a glade, and a rocky crystal area. Each of the places I made are fairly small, but I wanted variety. Future scenarios can branch off from the Hub as it gets fleshed out.

UPDATE: Fixed the problem Age mentioned below.

Attachments

• Map Thing ver 26a.w3x
    773.2 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Level 4
Done.

Change Log:

Added a jacks minons warp after the gate closes at the start of the boss fight.

Weakened the wildkin in the Samurai starting area. It was doable as it was, but only if you waited for extended periods of time between pulls to use the orb of respite. I think Jack should move a bit more freely. I also reduced their level so they won't grant as much XP. The Samurai starting area was pretty much granting 2 levels in a single run, while no other starting area granted even 1. This is just a balancing issue. I really enjoy the Samurai class. Good work on it!

The boss now drops a Tome of Agility +2 when he is defeated by the Samurai.

Fixed some minor things in the class change triggers. They weren't causing any trouble and were practically unnoticeable, but they bothered me all the same.

Adjusted it so the gate to the boss room closes behind Jack when he enters the snowy mountain scenario.

Adjusted the end of the snowy mountain scenario to open the gate into the Hub and close behind Jack.

I have begun construction on the Hub. This is a large wilderness area directly following and connected to the snowy mountain scenario. Whereas the entire first part of the map evoked a cave or dungeon, I wanted to give this next area a big, wide open and natural feel. So far, about half of the Hub area is unfinished, ready for other editors to add touches to it. I've built a small blighted area, a glade, and a rocky crystal area. Each of the places I made are fairly small, but I wanted variety. Future scenarios can branch off from the Hub as it gets fleshed out.

Found a glitch. When exploring winter zone with mountain king, the camera is locked to that area and I can't return to Jack.

Well it's not that they're bad, it's just that having a bunch of passives means that you spend most of the time in combat doing nothing. So having more active skills does make combat a bit more interesting. That's why the Necro v2 only has 1 passive, and it's one of the ultimates you can pick. If you go the Master of Haunts path, you have 5 active skills.

Lol, I really can't fault you for that. Necro v2 literally took me 2 days to make because I wanted to have unique spells. Unique spells don't inherently make your class interesting, dynamic combat does. The Samurai as far as I'm concerned is ok - maybe one of the passives could be changed to something like an 'active passive'? An example I could give would be Kunka's water blade thing in Dota.

PS: I'm not editing right now.

Level 6
I'm ok with potential changes to Shadowstalker or Grim Jester, but I would at least want to hear what you want to do first. I tried to give them powers that would keep them active in combat.

Somebody still needs to build a unique intro area for Necro V2, and I still think one of the necros should have its name and model changed.

Oh no worries, I don't think Necro v2 needs it's own intro area, but if you think it's necessary, I'll handle it. As far as names are concerned, Necro v2 was always meant as a placeholder until I can come up with something else.

I don't really have ideas right now (which is why I havent edited anything yet :p) but for skill replacements, maybe a dash-type skill for the Jester where he leave a clone behind instead of just creating one. And for the Shadowstalker maybe do somthing with the poison - maybe a stacking debuff that detonates after X stacks? that would make him forcus single targets more. Dunno. Thoughts?

Level 6
Oh no worries, I don't think Necro v2 needs it's own intro area, but if you think it's necessary, I'll handle it. As far as names are concerned, Necro v2 was always meant as a placeholder until I can come up with something else.

I don't really have ideas right now (which is why I havent edited anything yet :p) but for skill replacements, maybe a dash-type skill for the Jester where he leave a clone behind instead of just creating one. And for the Shadowstalker maybe do somthing with the poison - maybe a stacking debuff that detonates after X stacks? that would make him forcus single targets more. Dunno. Thoughts?

Those are neat ideas, but they represent a level of editing ability I don't possess. I'm pretty much limited to twisting the base game into new forms. Now, in fairness, I I feel that I'm pretty damn good at that, but it does mean that, when it comes to abilities, I do have some serious limitations. However... I can throw together some neat effects with triggers. Let's see. Since poison is passive, every jack attack will inflict it... so... have a variable set to the id of any unit jack attacks, then, if that variable is the same as itself, increase another variable by 1 otherwise reset it... then if that variable reaches 5, make a damage area on the unit being damaged? That's doable. I may consider that.

I was thinking though... There are unused button slots on every hero except for the Necromancer and Necromancer v2. We could just add a couple more options. Or... we could always just start giving jack a small army in the newer areas. Either way it would add more variety to the game... and a small army would let us create harder and more intensive battle encounters. Of course, as the Orc Bonus Campaign taught, a single hero decked out in epic gear can pretty much handle anything, too.

As for a starting area, just remember that your necro v2 is by far the most complex class we yet have. At the absolute LEAST, selecting him should disable the other intro messages in the necromancer starting area. I really see the starting areas as essential because they quickly make sure that the player is familiar with what their class can do. This is doubly important since the fight with Mercy immediately follows. Starting areas don't have to be big... or frankly really even that great. They just have to kinda give the player a heads up and say, "yo, you got dees nutz now."

If you need NAMES though for the necro v2... well I can help you there. My brain is a fantasy name generator.
I'll divide the list by prefixes and suffixes instead of trying to list all the good combinations.

Prefixes:
Mort/morti, viscera/viscero, flesh, soul, corp/corpu/corpus, sangui/sanguine, grave, pit, crypt, noct, luna, night, dead, death, morbid, morib, vamp, mad, wrath, life, unbirth, undeath, undead

Suffixes:
Mancer, shaper, weaver, caster, smith, forge, seer, priest, walker, strider, caller, bound, binder, sculptor, master, slave, servant, ologist, isitor, corruptor, savior, singer, terror, twister, crafter

Ok. That's my 3 minute list.

And one more thing
@Silva: Thanks for saying so! I really appreciate it.
I hope people enjoyed the boss fight. It was the first time I'd ever attempted to create a multi-phase scripted fight.

I was implying that I'd make those abilities. I just need ideas for creative skills, so you don't need to worry about triggers unless you want to. To make a stacking effect, detect when a unit is struck, then do soemthing like set udg_StackCount[UnitCustomValue] + 1. Then go like if udg_StackCount[UnitCustomValue] >= 5, do actions. I already imported a unit indexer (gives every unit a unique number) and a DDS (to detect said attack) so making this ability is very easy.

One ability I thought up earlier was one where you attack faster the more you strike the same target. Switch target resets your speed to default. This would be better suited for the Shadowstalker since he's more about single-target damage than the Jester - and speaking of the Jester, I'd like to replace the Acid Bomb with something a bit more interesting :p

Again, just throw ideas my way and I'll see if I can make em happen.

As for armies... no, just, no :D Microing is painful enough as it is with wc3's dismal pathing. Focusing on Jack is better imo. I mean we could eventually give him a sidekick or something, but it shouldnt be more than heroes you're controlling at a time. Minions are ok, but even then, I limited the Necro v2's maximum minion count to 4 for a reason :p

I'll make a starting area for the Necro v2 some time tomorrow then.

Level 6
Since you are offering to build new powers:

Ambush would be more awesome if it did 1.5 times bonus damage when it strikes an enemy from behind. I think that would be doable by checking Jack's angle versus the angle of his target when he attacks when stealthed, and it fell within a certain range of degrees. This will encourage assassin-like thinking, without hurting the ability's utility in more frantic situations.

The Shadow Servant would be more awesome if it burst into black energy upon death, causing all nearby units to be afflicted by blindness, giving them a 20% chance to miss for 10 seconds. 4 seconds for heroes and high level creeps. This will add a neat interplay between the Servant and the Jester, and adds to the Jester's theme of a more defensive combat prowess.

Knifestorm would be more awesome if the projectiles flew in from every direction. I don't think they should all be converging on a single point, that would just be insanely powerful, but having having them fly in from different directions would make it look better and give it more utility against large packs.

For Venom, how about this: Each attack jack makes on a target adds 1 point to the stack, with points wearing off after 10 seconds. When an enemy with stacks of venom dies, it makes a cloud of gas appear. Enemies standing in the cloud take damage, with more stacks meaning more damage. If Jack stands in the cloud, he gets an increase to attack speed.

Changing Acid Bomb is ok, too. I wanted something that would involve the Jester laughing at or mocking his enemy. But I never came up with a good idea for that in development.

Also spellbound, if you are willing, you should look into the Necromancer's summoning powers. They still tend to want to only summon Skeleton Archers, and spamming a button can get you more minions faster than should be possible. I really think scripting those summons is the fastest way to make them all work properly.

Level 6
Maybe if the Grim Jester laughs it deals damage and stuns enemies.

Very true. War Stomp would be enough to make a power like that.

What I was thinking, and again I have no idea what it would take to make this work, is every time the Jester is attacked and missed, it would charge up, and then after X charges he'd do the laugh and debuff nearby enemies.

Like just a lower damage debuff or something. Wouldn't have to be big, just a little something.

I always figured the sound effect from Shadow Strike would be the PERFECT laugh.

Those are some neat ideas!

However, I'll only have today to do this, because Legacy of the Void and Fallout 4 come out tomorrow, so for all intents and purposes, I will be in a post-apocalyptic wasteland for the rest of the week or so. I'll do as many skills as I can, so we shall see which one I tackle. Will probably be a couple :D

Level 6
I look forward to seeing your work, Spellbound, and ensure Fallout and Starcraft.

I'm announcing my intention to create a scenario from the HUB. This place will be accessed by destroying the Temple of the Damned in the blighted area of the HUB. This will reveal a circle of power that leads to the Catacombs. This place with not be a pure dungeon or combat scenario. Instead, it will be a game of memory with undead units. Make all the matches, and you clear the scenarios. Make a wrong pair, and get some things to fight. A nice diversion from the string of combat areas that we've had lately.

Once cleared, the Catacombs will lead back to the HUB.

I'm not editing right now, but this is on my to-do list next time I pick it up.

Well... here it is. Remind me to never fuck with illusions ever again. That was legit painful to do anything with, and the end result is kinda shit too. Meh.

I only touched the Grim Jester. Modified him completely actually. He's based off illusions this time around.

Mocking Laugh will make the Jester invisible and leave an illusion him his place, as well as debuff nearby enemies. That debuff makes unit take X times their own damage whenever they strike an illusion, but the debuff is gone afterwards.

Shadow Servants was changed to create multiple clones, which synergises with the next spell.

Master of Illusions gives 15% evasion, as well as makes your clones deal 25%/50%/75% damage. Illusions always take 300% damage.

Ultimate is Knifestorm. Creates a spinning cyclone of knives. This one actually took me the most time to make @_@ I did create a simple little collision engine for that though, so that means I can easily make other collision-type spells in the future by just using that. Maybe a stampede that only fires a few thunderlizards in a line rather than in a square AoE? (Like the Witch Doctor's zombie bear spell in Diablo 3)

If you're wondering why all illusions appear on top of the Grim Jester, it's because I made a trigger to detect illusions when they enter the map. The problem is that there is no way to differentiate between illusions based on spells and from the way I went about doing things, well, I didn't really have a choice. So if you think Shadow Servants look weird with all illusions appearing inside the Jester, you can disable trigger Illusion Collision. That also means the Illusions can't spawn on top of the Jester for Mocking Laugh, which was the entire point. /sigh

Idk how much you will like/dislike this hero. I hope I didn't mangle the concept, but given more time, I might have been able to make something better.

PS: Master of Illusions increases on LEARNING, so don't make the Jester start out with 1 point already in it or the effect will be lost. I'm not sure if the effect takes place via triggers, so maybe test that? If your clones deal no damage after learning via trigger, then it did not work.

Attachments

• Map Thing ver 26b.w3x
    788.9 KB · Views: 61
Level 6
Well... here it is. Remind me to never fuck with illusions ever again. That was legit painful to do anything with, and the end result is kinda shit too. Meh.

I only touched the Grim Jester. Modified him completely actually. He's based off illusions this time around.

Mocking Laugh will make the Jester invisible and leave an illusion him his place, as well as debuff nearby enemies. That debuff makes unit take X times their own damage whenever they strike an illusion, but the debuff is gone afterwards.

Shadow Servants was changed to create multiple clones, which synergises with the next spell.

Master of Illusions gives 15% evasion, as well as makes your clones deal 25%/50%/75% damage. Illusions always take 300% damage.

Ultimate is Knifestorm. Creates a spinning cyclone of knives. This one actually took me the most time to make @_@ I did create a simple little collision engine for that though, so that means I can easily make other collision-type spells in the future by just using that. Maybe a stampede that only fires a few thunderlizards in a line rather than in a square AoE? (Like the Witch Doctor's zombie bear spell in Diablo 3)

If you're wondering why all illusions appear on top of the Grim Jester, it's because I made a trigger to detect illusions when they enter the map. The problem is that there is no way to differentiate between illusions based on spells and from the way I went about doing things, well, I didn't really have a choice. So if you think Shadow Servants look weird with all illusions appearing inside the Jester, you can disable trigger Illusion Collision. That also means the Illusions can't spawn on top of the Jester for Mocking Laugh, which was the entire point. /sigh

Idk how much you will like/dislike this hero. I hope I didn't mangle the concept, but given more time, I might have been able to make something better.

PS: Master of Illusions increases on LEARNING, so don't make the Jester start out with 1 point already in it or the effect will be lost. I'm not sure if the effect takes place via triggers, so maybe test that? If your clones deal no damage after learning via trigger, then it did not work.

You continue to be an inspiration to this entire project with your vision and skill. You, sir, get +rep, a couple kodos, and one comely courtesan of the race/gender/level of undeath/demonic influence/elemental ascendance of your choice.

NOTE: I just tested it and learned some things.
First of all, learning skills via triggers does seem to activate the Grim Jester's skills properly, so that can be applied to necro v2 as well.
Secondly, I got a couple script errors when I tried to run the map.
Thirdly, shadow servants requires level 6.

Otherwise, I love these changes. The Grim Jester is truly fun to play with. I'll update his starting area with new tutortial text later on today.

Okay, I'll try to add a couple more skills.

Edit done

Okay, wow, that took me way too long to make.

So I changed 2 skills for the samurai, and might have made Enraged, which I renamed to Fervour, overpowered by increasing the time to 5 seconds and the bonus attack speed to 50/100/150%. Maybe reduce to 3 seconds. But anyway...

Samurai has Shuriken Flurry. Throws out 4/7/11 shurikens at ground units. Each deal 30 damage and fan out as they travel. A shotgun, basically. You might want to reduce the cooldown time since this spell can miss because of it's randomised nature.

Enraged renamed to Fervour and moved to the W slot. Sword Style renamed to Battle Focus and moved to the E slot.

Ultimate changed to Godsever. Upon activation, the Samurai's next attack deals 400 bonus damage and if it's a killing blow, the next attack will deal 80% of 400. This repeats until there is no killing blow.

Hope you like the changes :)

Attachments

• Map Thing ver 26b.w3x
    798.9 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Level 6
EDITING DONE. This was my biggest editing job yet.

Change Log:

Samurai area's tutorials have been updated for the new powers. The number of wildkin has been slightly reduced, and a couple of them now drop runes to help Jack get through the area faster.

Cleaned up the dialogue when Jack becomes a Samurai a little.

Updated Samurai information that shows in the Lich's Chapel.

Reduced the mana cost of Shuriken Flurry from 110 to 90.

Changed the name of Shuriken Flurry to something a bit more Samurai-y. And yes, Spellbound, I knew before I made this change that throwing knives were a common side arm of many warriors in many cultures, including Samurai. I hope this change doesn't bother you.

Grim Jester area's tutorials have been updated for the new powers.

Updated Grim Jester information that shows in the Lich's Chapel.

Modified Mocking Laugh slightly. Since the revenge damage will trigger only once per enemy, I felt that it would be more effective to really boost the damage that was being returned. Mocking Laugh now returns x3/x4/x5 damage to the attacker. Mocking Laugh also now affects enemies in a larger area as it levels up.

Necromancer V2 now uses the Black Mage model by Ampharos_222. (and I just love this model so much, now I feel obligated to make all of final fantasy 1 in warcraft 3 style. And oh dear god I wasn't even really thinking about this idea seriously when I wrote it but now I like... insanely want to do this).

The Necromancer V2 is now called the Black Mage.

The Black Mage now has his own bookshelf in the Lich's Chapel.

The Black Mage now has his own introductory area which explains all the functions of his Sanguis Pyxis.

Mercy now drops a tome of intelligence +2 when defeated by the black mage.

Added [triggering unit is = Jack] conditions to various area triggers so Jack's minions will no longer trigger events.

!!!QUESTIONS HERE!!! Created the Sigil of Respite, an item exactly twice as strong as the Orb of Respite. Created a trigger so that when Jack becomes level 7, he drops the Orb of Respite and gains the Sigil of Respite. This should keep jack's recovery strong even into the late game. I think. Will triggers drop an undroppable item? Or do I need to make a variable to recognize the orb of respite so I can make it droppable so the trigger will drop it?

Updated various tooltips.

Fixed it so the HUB can actually be ENTERED. Apparently I never actually bothered testing if you could go THROUGH the gate at the end of the snowy mountain area.

Removed some doodads in the snowy mountain area that made it hard to cross the battle lines.

Smoke Bomb now correctly requires hero level 6.

The proper buff now displays for units affected by Venom.

Adjusted camera shot at start of snowy mountain. Should give a better shot now. It is a little better but still a bit cut off. Somebody else more familiar with camera work may want to try for better angles.

I have created Scenario 14: The Catacombs. This place is reached from the Hub, its entrance revealed by destroying the Temple of the Damned in the blighted portion of the forest. Inside is a game a memory. Match everything up and clear the scenario and earn rewards. Make wrong matches and face punishment in the form of a powerful foe. There is a secret item to be found in this area. The end of the Catacombs has a lever. When hit, this lever calls a trigger which opens one of the 3 gates that ultimately lead out of the Hub area. People who build other areas should have their areas finish by calling this same trigger. The trigger is named HUB Exit Gates. That way, when players enter the hub, they will have a number of scenarios to choose to play, but only HAVE to do 3 of them to move on past the Hub. Scenarios reached from the Hub should lead back to the hub when they are done. That way it is an actual hub.

!!!!ISSUE!!!!
For some reason, Jack stops gaining experience after leaving the Snowy Mountain area.

I cannot figure out why this is happenening, and I do not know how to fix it. I even tried just adding something to the trigger where you enter the hub, telling it to enable experience gain, or disable then enable, or those along with a command to modify the experience rate. None of these tactics fixed the problem.

I hope everybody enjoys the new content, and that the current issues can be identified and corrected. Happy hunting guys!
Oh, and a tip for the Catacombs... secrets tend to find two types of people: the very brave and the very reckless.

Attachments

• Map Thing ver 27.w3x
    1.1 MB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Level 6
Finished Edits
Change log :-

Fixed a bug where if you attack the spider at the start and enter the region of lich's chamber, the spider will follow you into the room.

Adjusted the camera & terrain of Snowy Mountain scenario

Reduced "Dead Mismatched" gold bounty to 5 per monster. Since 40+ gold per monster is insane if a shop is ever made in this map.

Btw, nice work Quill/spellbound and the others, this map is quite the masterpiece now.

Attachments

• Map Thing ver 27a.w3x
    1.1 MB · Views: 36
Good job on the big update Quill! And no, I don't really mind the name change. it's Destiny's hero after all, final decision is up to them :)

I find I'm enjoying a less bingey playthrough of Fallout 4 than I anticipated, so maaaaaybe I might return to the map sooner than expected and do some more custom abilities :D

@Silva
Thankye

Level 6
Little fixes.

Change Log:

Fixed the issue where Jack wasn't gaining experience in the HUB. Turns out all I had to do was change the enemy from Neutral Hostile to Player 10. Is there some kind of game constant that stops heroes from leveling on creeps when they're above lever a certain level? And if so, good god. How did I not know this?

Move the Frost Revanant slightly. It should no longer aggro when the spiders are attacked and vice versa.

Gave a mana cost to Knifestorm.

Gave a mana cost to Godsever.

Attachments

• Map Thing ver 27b.w3x
    1.1 MB · Views: 30
Level 15
Bug found for shuriken spell when Samurai level up to 2, 7 shurikens are suppose to fire but none was seen after 3 casts.

Also @QuilQuickcard:
About the cinematic for Lich that spells: "The power of the Samurai, do not let it go out of control, even I fear most of its power. A master of sword can easily master the power of the Katana and so you must train." (Edited)

The original states as spelled: "The power of the Samurai, do not let it go out of control, even I fear most of its power. However, the master of a sword can easily win the power of the Katana as you must train". (Original)

Note that the meaning from that is that the master of a sword (weaker form of a cut weapon compared to katana) can win a novice katana wielder, It's meaning and style of conversation copied from anime (Itachi Uchiha), please fix :3

EDIT: We all like mind fuckery in words especially when it comes to cinematics (Truth)

Level 6
Hello fellow editors!

It's time for Quill Quickcard's weekly State of the Map update!

This past week saw some expansion of the map, with new classes added, a boss fight, and some new scenarios beyond. It's been a fun time to hang around and watch things come together!

Currently, the farthest the map leads is an area called the HUB, a snowy, wilderness area that serves to connect to new scenarios. I've included an updated version of the progress map to show how everything is currently interconnected. There is currently 1 scenario connected to the HUB, the Catacombs.

So, anybody new taking a look at this might be thinking, "hey, maybe I want to work on this too, but I have no idea where to start or what I could or should do!" Or maybe you just kinda want to know, "wait, what is this?"

Well, this map is an RPG, following the adventures of Jack. He awoke shipwrecked in a strange place with amnesia. He has been exploring this strange place and all the weird things within, trying to find answers and a way out.

Now let me tell you what we need!

First and foremost, we need testers. Try the map, play it, look for bugs or errors so we can catch them. Or just give us some feedback on what you enjoy.

People are always wanted who are able and willing to fix up bits of terrain around the map. Pretty it up, add decoration, definition and flavor.

If you are feeling more ambitious, you might want to build a new scenario, or add a new class to the map! If you are adding a new scenario, please build it with the assumption of a level 6 hero. That seems to be where the HUB is leaving people right about now.

If you want to build a new class for the map, you'll find step by step instructions to integrate new classes in the triggers menu, in the folder for Scenario 10 Class Change. These steps will tell you exactly what to do to make sure that your new class is perfectly integrated into the map without any trouble!

If you feel like designing a new scenario or area, go right ahead! You'll probably want to have it connected to the HUB somehow, so feel free decorate or design an area of the HUB to serve as entrance/exit to your new scenario. We love all sorts of things, from short little experiences, intense combat encounters, or creative puzzles or mazes.

Please, post ideas, suggestions, and other thoughts you may have, even if you don't plan to integrate them yourself! They may be integrated as is, or inspire other works.

Here's hoping to another productive week expanding Jack's adventure!

Bug found for shuriken spell when Samurai level up to 2, 7 shurikens are suppose to fire but none was seen after 3 casts.

Also @QuilQuickcard:
About the cinematic for Lich that spells: "The power of the Samurai, do not let it go out of control, even I fear most of its power. A master of sword can easily master the power of the Katana and so you must train." (Edited)

The original states as spelled: "The power of the Samurai, do not let it go out of control, even I fear most of its power. However, the master of a sword can easily win the power of the Katana as you must train". (Original)

Note that the meaning from that is that the master of a sword (weaker form of a cut weapon compared to katana) can win a novice katana wielder, It's meaning and style of conversation copied from anime (Itachi Uchiha), please fix :3

EDIT: We all like mind fuckery in words especially when it comes to cinematics (Truth)

I'm about 80% sure I get what you are saying.

It was completely lost on me that this was supposed to be intentionally bad english. I'll get it adjusted later. But I may make the english even worse so the joke is more apparent. I promise I'll keep the meaning of the statement.

Attachments

• Game so far.jpg
    Game so far.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Well, it's Co-optional Podcast right now and I can't play either LotV or Fallout 4 while I listen/watch so I will fix the Shuriken bug and maybe do some changes to the Shadowstalker.

EDITING...
Well nevermind

Inspiration not really working right now. I do have some basic ideas for what abilities that Shadowstalker could have, but making them at 2am in the morning might not be the best idea. I'll try again some other time.

Last edited:
Level 6
@Destiny: Yeah. I like that.

I think I'm done making big edits for a while. I only have one more solid concept for a new scenario, and I don't want to put it in now. I've added a lot on this map, and honestly I really don't want to deny the vision of others. Cause in my headcanon, I already have an entire story and end in mind. But this project isn't about any one person's perspective. So I'm going to take a back seat for a while, maybe just do little fixing edits here and there.

Level 6
It's been 2 days since anyone has posted anything here. I would edit but im working on another project atm. Anyone want to continue?

Status
Not open for further replies.