• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kawaii Spell Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Mind Control (RA2, YR style, ordinary)
Ordinary Mind Control

DDS: No
Code Type: GUI
Spell Type: Unit
Target Type: Unit below Level 8 (no buildings), Unit which DOESN'T have resistant skin, mind control immune and magic immune.
Non-Target Type (cannot be mind controlled): Heroes, Level 8 unit and above, units which have resistant skin, mind control immune and magic immune, psychic units, ancients and buildings.
Area of Effect: No
Number of Levels: No
Range: 750
Duration: Infinity (until the controller dies or control another unit)
Mana Cost: No
Cooldown: 15
In-game Description: Mind Controls a target unit. Cannot be used with units above Level 7, Commandos, Units which have the Resistant Skin ability, and another Psychic Unit.
How the spell works: Yuri's Revenge style mind control. Cannot be used against heroes, level 8 units and above, unit which have resistant skin, structures, ancients and another psychic unit.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/spells-569/mastermind-tank-system-v1-20-a-192620/

:3
But i don't want mastermind, i want the yuri clone style one

Level 5
We'd prefer you use our template in the first page and not a link to other sites. ^^

I was unsure of if you did systems and I was answering Aero's question from the previous page. The link was also given for clarification that the other gives consent to edit their work.
For convenience I uploaded it to the pastebin
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=gwqpz6

Custom Hero Selection system (Modification)

DDS: Damage Detection System you have? N/A
Code Type: vJass
Spell Type: N/A
Target Type: N/A
Area of Effect: N/A
Number of Levels: N/A
Range: N/A
Duration: N/A
Mana Cost: N/A
Cooldown: N/A
In-game Description: A unique hero selection system.
How the system works: The system was created by IncediaryMonkey and works as it should but I need 3 modifications done to it.

I.) I need this to be able to compile with Vexorian jasshelper as of now the map will only run if cohaders helper is enabled.
II.) There are 12 heroes in map Team 1 gets to choose from 6 distinct heroes and Team 2 gets to choose from 6 other distinct heroes, for further clarification Team 1 cannot choose from Team 2's pool of heroes and vise versa.
III.) Instead of the spawning a hero when selection screen expires I want it to give the choosing player all pre-placed units in a unit group (which are already assigned)

Level 7
"I need this to be able to compile with Vexorian jasshelper as of now the map will only run if cohaders helper is enabled."

^ Wow, that is IMBA :p

I'm sorry people I can't really do anything at the moment until the 21st June (I'm not joking it is the end of my semester ^^)

Still more than one month until you come back haha XD Good luck!

Level 7
The second post isn't updated anymore

So we won't know new requests that comes in and the status? :O Anything to replace? Like any of us actives one can make a new post or update :p

Ehh....
Is my request, Shadow Armor done?, hmm maybe not
Oh well, if you's can't handle it, forget it then.

Bro, anyone said he is doing the spell? If no, send the link, lemme take a look. :p

Could to the main post added (spellname) before each entry please, maybe there is something beneficial to more people than just the person requested it. :D
Don't understand this..

Level 23
Level 7
Just for easy reference. I don't like shuffling through all these pages to look for requests. That'll take way longer than making the request itself. :p

And sourceforce (and plenty more sites) got blocked because of something in our PC. So no account for me.

I see.

Btw, what is that something that can block sourcefourge?

Level 7
The status post is dead and we are waiting for spell workshop members to enter SF :p We will notice you if we take your request.

Level 7
^The template is giving a little information.. Not sure how the spell works and if the spell should be instant, unit type or point type...

Level 13
Summer will likely be a good time for these spells to get done. Keep up the good work guys. Also, please pm me if you finished my request. I havn't checked through the pages in awhile so yeah.

Level 7
I think I'm only taking simple spells as I am worried that I wouldn't create complex spells well. :/

Level 7
I dun know :/ Not famous enough haha XD But that will make it worse since very little members is active.. Could kill us haha XD

Level 7
LOL.. but over here, it is always summer xD got a spell I have delayed for so long.. n now another spell I took. Ill just try to finish it before you redo :3

redo10.png

Status
Not open for further replies.