• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Inhale Cigar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Meh just dont drink too much,, only for once so you know how it fucks you up, that helps you not do it again lol.

You can read my mind ... *_*

batman-fail-2-drugs-fail-300x240.jpg

Thx :D

Level 8
Meh just dont drink too much,, only for once so you know how it fucks you up, that helps you not do it again lol.
RaiN. said:
So not fuckin true
Theres a thing called alchohol addiction, that works in the opposite way of what you just said ^^

But anyway most of you dont have any idea on what drugs cause and what they dont(i dont want to sound rude but you're probably just basin your posts on random public info) so i'm not surprised ^^

Level 8
Even if you smoke only 1 cig in your life, its gonna make a unrepairable damage in your body. (a very small almost unoticiable damage, but it will be dealt.)

RaiN. said:
So not fuckin true
1 Cig a day will make your health worse only if you manage to smoke 1/day for about 15-20 lifetimes.

Alchool is the only "drug" existent that can be consumed in safe doses.
About that, i'm not really sure cuz with "drugs" doses are not smt constant and in the end you can have a "safe dose" of every "drug"

1 Cig a day will make your health worse only if you manage to smoke 1/day for about 15-20 lifetimes.
BTW, who can smoke only one per day? You start with one, in the next day its gonna be two, then tree, then you gonna smoke one box per day. As more you smoke, more you want.

About that, i'm not really sure cuz with "drugs" doses are not smt constant and in the end you can have a "safe dose" of every "drug"
Nope. Alchool, if consumed in moderated way (one time or other, once or twice per week), will not do any damage to your body, unlike any other drug.

Ah, here is a fail pic about drugs made by myself.
imagemmx.png

Level 2
So let this be a lesson, sex can be addictive, so DON'T do it!

aaaqh.png

No really, you can enter anything, from potato chips to marihuana there. Everything kills these times, that's why we are bloody lucky and got something called medicine. A lot of people are young and stupid (I stand among them, and do stupid stuff, like drugs, alcohol, cigarettes, but when they grow up they understand it's a bag of shit anyway, and just stop doing it, agree with me or don't. Well, not everybody stops doing it, that is. But if I had a family I would cease smoking (which even now I do rarely), and reserve drinking for basketball completely.

Level 15
Lamest excuse ever (in my eyes at least).
I could (yet again) write a lot about, but I'll just say that it's not good because everyone does it (and this counts for pretty much everything: you decide what's good, not everyone around you).

im not saying its ok at all, im saying that some people like to do what other people are doing, even though no one tells them to, they just do it out of free will.

by the way, is breathing the smoke around you the same as smoking yourself? because thats like not fair...

lool thats even worse for non smokers! then why doesn't everyone smoke?
Actually smokers also passively smoke because they pollute their own air.
And what may cause health damage is the regularity of smoking.
Considering non smokers are occasionaly in the same environement of smokers during a party or something, they cause less damage to their health because less regulary.

And even if there's no filter the smoke is diffused in the air so in 2L of air 2/10 may be polluted while smoking directly the cigarette it's more like 8/10 polluted.
But you won't breath all the 'unfiltered' toxine in the air.
And toxine are usually heavier or lighter than the air so either it'll go down or up (you can see the visible smoke going up slowly) leaving a layer of air between them unpolluted.

And smoke that are breath out by smokers countains less toxine because it has been absorbed by their organism.

Level 2
A friend of mine once inhaled a complete cigar (wasn't very big) over his lungs. The next day he had diarrhea (had to shit a lot?).

Later I heard that this happens to a lot of people who do that.
(maybe some one already posted this 'cause it seems like common knowledge in Holland, but I was to lazy to read all posts)

Status
Not open for further replies.