• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Idealist's Challenge V - Need your votes

Which is the best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moy

Moy

Level 49
Idealist's Challenge V
The Poll
* We are having a contest in our group "The Pinoy Resources Society" and we are in-need of voterd. Please vote for the most amazing idea you think of. Your votes is needed since it is 40% for the total points! Vote now your favorite entry!

The Challenge is:
create a HERO IDEA that is based on a real life JOB. Example: maid, priest, police etc.

~ I will also remind you that The Prodigy was disqualified due to prolonged inactivity for 1 week.

Last edited:
Level 22
Please ignore my vote for myself. I voted so that I could immediately view the results.
☆you could click on view poll result, hera-chan☆
wow, i never expect something like this.. nurse joy is really bloody.. i like it
but that model really
fucking horrible
you know, the face

btw, where's mavis-chan? how could she is disqualified :ogre_rage:

Level 23
You can view the result by clicking the View Poll Result Hyperlink

☆you could click on view poll result, hera-chan☆

I think it's better to just do that, I'm lazy you know so I just want to view the results every time I visit this thread. xP

And, I have no idea where sis went, but I guess she could join in the next installment of this contest...if there is one.

Status
Not open for further replies.