• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

how can i make a hero look like a building

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
have you changed any other values or did something else like that? Becuase naturally changing hero's model ot any other model, even building, won't do that. Have you made something else too? Like gave that hero some kind of ability or something?

How come this guy has 9 rep and I'm still stuck at 1? oO
Dunno, altrough he's a troll, he's still more active than you. More active people get more attention. Oh, and please don't ask any more offtopic questions like this, we're trying to help. Next time you might get a -rep instead of an answer.

Level 21
andreasaspenberg, you are using we unlimited, that alone makes it very possible that your map gets screwed by the old triggers and stuff, try to use the normal editor, or don't whine about bugs which might happen when you use a out-dated weu with a new world editor...

And now please, stop stealing our time.

Level 21
i dont use world editor unlimited because it is outdated. besides, i have always used the editor that came with the game. i tried out world editor unlimited though but i dropped it because of the differences from the regular editor. i just want to solve the problem so that i can start working on the map again.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
If it says the map has been saved with an outdated version of the editor, you are using an outdated version. If it says it's using a more recent version, then you're using WEU, assuming the person who tried to open it has installed patch 1.24 (the latest).

I sincerely hope I do not have to give negative reputation to anyone. No one is forcing any of you to post here. If you have nothing contributory to add, don't post. I'm hoping that, if I ever check this thread again, I don't have to read messages such as these:
Khaled said:
Etzer said:
*facepalm*
Etzer said:
you have got to be kidding me
Ultimazed said:
Are you sure you're not clicking on the secret, hidden , invisible ''make the game crash'' button ?
sentess said:
A few of these people received 0 reputation as a warning, but posting these kinds of messages again will result in a negative reputation gift for any of you, even if it's your only post in this thread.
~Thread cleaned

Level 4
So let me get this straight...

Your unit is a hero, and (presumably) has a few abilities that heroes can get, but doesn't earn experiance and therefore cannot improve those abilities through normal means.

So, if that's the case, why is there any reason for them to be heroes? Why can't they be regular units with a backpack?
Is it so the hero/buildings have Strength, Agility ect?

Status
Not open for further replies.