• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

how can i make a hero look like a building

Status
Not open for further replies.
What?
You really don't understand what I'm saying.

You said

"i tried to change the model of the hero to that of the building but that crashed the game after a while."

You change the model of the hero and it crashed right? If it's a custom model, the problem lies in the model, if it's an ingame model, there is something (trigger/object data/import) making the game to crash.

What?
You really don't understand what I'm saying.

You said

"i tried to change the model of the hero to that of the building but that crashed the game after a while."

You change the model of the hero and it crashed right? If it's a custom model, the problem lies in the model, if it's an ingame model, there is something (trigger/object data/import) making the game to crash.

You have not read this?

Level 3
Well I have Tried your map.
First of ... I played as humans against undead ...
I made th archmage and paladin, and defeated two heroes I preselected on the map.

=> No Crash.

I then Decided to destroy the undead base wich fled to the maps darkned borders so it was unreachable.
I went for the goldmine which fortunately wasn't alive, and so i managed to destroy it after killing the three acolytes restoring its life.

=> And Again no crash.

So could you please specify at what exact moment, with what exact units does the game crash ? Because it is just impossible for me to simulate every possible combination with every possible hero ...
And the map seems fine ... except for the face that I cannot select more than 1 hero at a time !

PS : And Mr General Frank, Moderator sir, thank you for my ''spamming'' alert but this guy is just unbelievable, and I'm far from being the only one doing it ... As far as I can tell, we're very far from getting a solution for that poster's (As Person who posts on the forum and not a sheet of paper on the wall since you like obvious clarifications ) incomprehensible problem so we may as well try & enjoy answering as long as we're polite...
Thank you for your understanding ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.