• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hive's 2D Manipulation Workshop

SpasMaster

Hosted Project: SC
Level 23
Hello, guys! Glad to see this page growing in popularity. We sure did need one like that in the Hive.
I have some requests for my new project. The project is nothing ambitious - I'm doing it to entertain myself. It's gonna be a "sequel" to Castle Fight. It's a popular game, you probably know it. More on the project itself can be found here. It's important to note that the name of the project will not be the one you see in the map page (Eternal Strife). It will be Castle Fight: Forever.

So what do I need?
Most importantly a map signature + title.
Signature:So, I'd like to have the "Castle Fight" in Morpheus Font:

and the subtitle, "Forever" in this font, dunno the name.
subtitle should be below the title. I'll leave the artwork around that to you. However, I'll point out that I'd rather have something more Royal, banner-y (Like your Workshop signature) than something brick-y.

Map Title:
Same text, same fonts, but designed as map description header. Think of this.

That's it guys. If you need any more clarifications, shoot! I apologize for not using your request template, but I wanted to be clear on what I need.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

@SpasMaster

Sure, I take this request.

Using the template is recommended for users not having any structure in their request, so we can easily filter information. If you make your own template it is totally fine.

Level 37
Hey guys! Awesome work so far :) I have another tiny request!

I need the Orb of Frost Icon's middle symbol to be removed and maybe replaced with something else to fill the black void :)

orboffrost.gif

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

Hello Everyone, I have a request for a signature.

Here's the stuff about it :

General theme/ design of the Signature : The theme is blue stone or skyish theme with rocky edges and some glow effects on it but overall image is dark styled. The color is Blue and the shades are like :

This,This,This,This and similar colors used.

General shape of the Signature : A rectangle but not a perfect rectangle. Instead a rocky edged one.

(optional) Link to map thread/ map development thread : Xar'aysia : The fall of an Empire.

(optional) Attached material that should be used : I don't know...

I will be really really and really happy if anyone does this...

:as:

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
Something simpler this time.

I get tired of using the Fel Orc Warlord for an Orc Warlord. While I found a way to make the portrait more likeable, the model itself still has red arms and the icon is red as well.

So, I'd like to have both the icon and the skin modified, so they are in orcish, grunt-like green. The blp files are attached to this post.

Thank you.

Attachments

• BTNChaosWarlord.blp
    7.6 KB · Views: 110
  • ChaosWarlord.blp
    98.3 KB · Views: 62
Level 15

General theme/ design of the Signature : The theme is blue stone or skyish theme with rocky edges and some glow effects on it but overall image is dark styled. The color is Blue and the shades are like :

General shape of the Signature : A rectangle but not a perfect rectangle. Instead a rocky edged one.

(optional) Link to map thread/ map development thread : Xar'aysia : The fall of an Empire.

I am on it.

Level 50
Can someone make me this picture fit for a signature? Oh and add my name on it "Stefan.K" but the letters should not be visible more than 50%(transparent) and make sure the name is in the black area, under the arm. And some nice edges would be fine. Here is the picture:

78b5be576ad86859f19f8f49799aad28_101047.jpg

Level 18
Something simpler this time.

I get tired of using the Fel Orc Warlord for an Orc Warlord. While I found a way to make the portrait more likeable, the model itself still has red arms and the icon is red as well.

So, I'd like to have both the icon and the skin modified, so they are in orcish, grunt-like green. The blp files are attached to this post.

Thank you.

Tried to do something http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=ufvbhr

Level 15

What kind of glow do you want?

Level 15

Requester:
Demon Slayer 20

Subject:
Xar'aysia the fall of an Empire signature
Image:
empire.jpg

Edit: I already resize it! Enjoy!

Remember to resize it within 145(y) and infinite (x). I will leave the size choice to you. :)

Can someone make me this picture fit for a signature? Oh and add my name on it "Stefan.K" but the letters should not be visible more than 50%(transparent) and make sure the name is in the black area, under the arm. And some nice edges would be fine. Here is the picture:

78b5be576ad86859f19f8f49799aad28_101047.jpg

I am on it, Stefan.K.

BTW, what kind of edge do you want?

Requester:
Stefan.E

Subject:
Stefan.E Signature

DONE

Resource Image:
sw.jpg

Remember to resize it within 145(y) and infinite (x). I will leave the size choice to you. :)
See that reflection? It's a bonus for you. :)

Last edited:

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

@ Rex, thanks a lot ! It looks perfect and I mean PERFECT !!!

+rep !

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

@W.I.S.D.O.M. What do you think about this ?

@Stefan.K Here, I re-sized it, tho some of Rex. manipulations are lost now and it is smaller.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

A thicker border would overlap your letters, and making the metal thicker would, at least at the top, overlap the beast master.

I would need a non-signature version of the image to make the borders thicker

Level 12
Hello, i got a Request on icon/picture.

I'd like an icon based on my map series; Dael'Barun.
Theme; Night elf'ish.
I thinking to have Dael'Barun in the midle of the picture only showing her face. Link to model: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...guardian-175285/?prev=search=dael&d=list&r=20

Around her i want the night elf theme.
The main focus is dael'barun.

The picture is gonna replace the campaign picture. (Like you have human, orc, underad & Elf picture original picture.)
Like the picture you see on the map; http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/daelbarun-world-defence-255733/

(Sorry for any grammar!...)
Hope some of you can, thanks in advance! :)

Last edited:

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

A thicker border would overlap your letters, and making the metal thicker would, at least at the top, overlap the beast master.

I would need a non-signature version of the image to make the borders thicker

here's the picture

Attachments

• BeastMaster.jpg
    BeastMaster.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 71
Last edited by a moderator:
Level 18
Level 12
Level 12
Imagine a picture.
You take the face of her in the picture.
You got some empty space around the rest of the picture.
Around the empty space there will the some effects and stuff that will be the elfish theme.
Iv'e maked an simple (own) drawed picture with paint, hope its more understandable now. The drawing skills of mine is just hillarious bad, but its atleast showing what i mean...
When you look at the picture you see some orange coloured stuff, there is the elfish theme gonna be. The black colour is the face...
227524-albums6507-picture101105.jpg