• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hive's 2D Manipulation Workshop

Level 8
thanks man :)
can I make another request?
I tried to this recolor but it didn't turn out well , can someone do a clean version of it for me? I want the hair to be more redish and the eyes to glow more yellowish plz:)

Attachments

• yellowelf.png
    yellowelf.png
    778.1 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:
Level 13
I have another request guys, can someone recolor the ''Necromancer's'' robe into brown.

Human Alchemist.jpg

As shown in this picture, the robe color is orange and I want it to match from the other units.

Edit: Also I want the Witch Doctor and Shadow Hunter skin turn into green, I already had this skin View attachment BeserkHeadHunter.blp. Simply just use this skin to make them green and their cloth parts be replace by leather if its possible.

Last edited:
Level 5
I would like to hace a green void walker icon, and a skin with team color in some body parts. Thanks in advance

Extra info: only BTN and DisBTN icon, the lower the size the better, but please don't eliminate image quality

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

@Workshop members
Up to now, I only received two answers, please respond

Roland

R

Roland

WORKSHOP UPDATE
I'm currently making a header for this workshop, so I'm collaborating with Spellbound to make the other parts of the Header so stay tuned :D + I'll be accepting any Non-animated design requests :D

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

@Ardenian

Welcome back dude, I just got active today

Anyway, I kinda need some details on the current requests, so I can check it out.
Thank you, great to see you are still around!

Well, as the future of this workshop isn't settled yet, I will wait with updating the main page until it is.
I'm currently making a header for this workshop, so I'm collaborating with Spellbound to make the other parts of the Header so stay tuned :D + I'll be accepting any Non-animated design requests :D
That's great to hear!

SpasMaster

Hosted Project: SC
Level 23
Hello, guys!
I'd like to request 4 icons for Sunken City's incoming version. I am creating Glyph Categories (Glyphs are various traits that can be taken by heroes. Think of them as talents that can be taken by all heroes), where all my existing (and new Glyphs) will be distributed in those categories. I need icons for each of the 4 categories. I am aiming for 4 visually cohesive icons that share the same visual style, where the only difference is the object in the middle which represents the different roles.

Let me give an example. You all know the shapehsifting Night Elves in Warcraft 3, right? Their shapeshifting icons share the same visual style, but have different symbol in the middle.
crowform.gif
bearform.gif

That's what I am going for.
So the 4 categories are:
  • Offensive Glyphs
  • Defensive Glyphs
  • Utility Glyphs
  • Support Glyphs

You could use the same colors from the examples above, or come up with something yourselves, but keep in mind the key points here: simple icons that share the same visual style. It's a shape and symbol I am going for, not details. The icon must represent the category. Just like the Druid icons represent the shapeshift. The Druid of the Talon icon, does not have feathers or other sort of details, but is a clear symbol of a hawk talon.
(Again, simple icon, basic colors, clear and distinctive shape that represents a category)

Here is what I'd imagine to be the symbol in the middle for each category.
Offenisve: Probably a sword. Diagonal direction.
mithrilforgedswords.gif
Defensive: Probably a shield. Would love the shape of Drakfang's shield icons
icons_13001_btn.jpg
Utility: A book. Similar to this -->
sorceressadept.gif
Support: This one is very close to what I imagine. It even uses the simple color theme and shape.
186388-albums6716-picture106102.png

I hope I was clear enough. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. Credits and rep will be given. Thanks in advance!

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Just got active today, anyway, I'll give it a try for Spasmaster's request,

Great to hear!

I updated the main post, we have a new banner now, thanks to Spellbound and Roland.
I also removed workshop members not having replied yet or wishing to leave the workshop. Thanks to all of you for your help!

Roland

R

Roland

@SpasMaster
It seems to be difficult for me, I failed you. I'm truly sorry.
@Edge45 - Please, Take his request.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

If there are requests not fulfilled yet please re-post them ( a post with the link ot the original one), so we know you still need the requested resource.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

For the first part, is the orange color team color ?

I don't get the new part. The unit witch doctor and the hero Shadow Hunter with green skin, but what's the part about leather ( what leather, where to take it from, from the attached skin ? )

Level 13
For the first part, is the orange color team color ?

I don't get the new part. The unit witch doctor and the hero Shadow Hunter with green skin, but what's the part about leather ( what leather, where to take it from, from the attached skin ? )

Sorry for not making it clear. The first part is complete and its done by Eagle XI. The new part is use the attached skin to make a green Witch Doctor and Shadow Hunter. The skin attached has a leather part and it replaces the cloth from the original Head Hunter skin. I like to do the same with the Witch Doctor and Shadow Hunter if its possible, if not just make their skin green :ogre_haosis:

Roland

R

Roland

Hit me what you need, Just contact me on the VM for details about the request.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Lol, Roland, you hit on this thread stating it is inactive and then you outsource incoming requests..

Roland

R

Roland

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ You know me, I'm a couch potato when it comes to request or doing important shit, Oh well.

Level 5
Roland. Hey! I have a request :p

I want a Loading Screen and an image for a map i've got.

Map is called War for the Island

The loading screen can be some murlocs fighting some nerubians, some trees, and the sea very far away. You have all the time you want.

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
And here I deleted my post because I didn't want to double-post. :xxd:

Anyway, here my request:
I'd like to have "darker, more evil looking" versions of the skins attached in the .zip file. (Reference?)
I don't want stuff like demonic or satanistic signs, I'd like it to go more in the direction of black & dark armor, clothing and perhaps even darker faces - as if they were only part human and part shadow creatures.

Attachments

• Skins.zip
    902.8 KB · Views: 61

Roland

R

Roland

Alright guys, I'll do your requests, It'll be in my Personal To-Do-List. I'll inform you guys when the jobs are done :D

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Roland, do you take everything of Shar Dundreds request ?
Just say if you aren't able to do everything from it, so we can split it up.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Alright, I do Knight, Captain and Footman for now, if that's okay

Level 10
Would anyone be able to do a icon recolor request?

I need a recolor of the Necromancer Master Training icon in like 3 colors lmao.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

What parts of it should be recolored ? The glow and what else ? The metallic parts, the book parts ?

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

The glow and metallic parts, sir. The book and ribbon stays black.

Here you go :)
I also included the GIMP xcf file, so you/ other people can create variations a lot faster

Level 5
I want to upload some recolors i've made (thanks to Ardenian for adding alpha channel)

250278-albums8765-picture106801.jpg
250278-albums8765-picture106803.jpg

250278-albums8765-picture106802.jpg

Plus i would like to join the workshop to make simple icon recolors :D

Attachments

• DISBTNAncientOfLoreGreen.blp
    4.1 KB · Views: 86
  • GreenAncientOLore.blp
    123.7 KB · Views: 60
  • BTNAncientOfLoreGreen.blp
    6.9 KB · Views: 69

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

@ExotiK

This is the wrong thread :) This is a request-only thread.
You can submit your own creations here: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/requests-341/hives-simple-edit-resources-thread-266899/

@Edge45 @Workshop members

We currently have two open requests:
- Request 1 - Roland asked whether it is still needed/about details
- Big request 2 - Big skinning requests requiring uniform texture change ( freehand or cnp) of multiple textures

@Everyone who sees this message

Has someone the siganture I created for this workshop ?
I accidently deleted it and cannot find the backup.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

It is a bit sloppy, but tell me what you think

Permission considered granted due to inactivity of author.