• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hades Spellpack (DC animated universe)

https://dcau.fandom.com/wiki/Hades#Powers_and_abilities

A spellpack inspired by Hades's fight with the justice league in the episode "Paradise Lost". See triggers for configuration instructions.

Spells description:

Fist of the Underworld King:
Strikes an enemy with such force that they are stunned and knocked back, damaging enemies that they impact. Damage and stun duration increase with ability's level.

Breath of Hellfire:
Breathes a powerful fireball that damages, stuns, and knocks back enemies in the target area away from the target unit. Damage and stun duration increases with ability's level.

Armor of the Damned:
Slightly increases Hades's magic resistance. Also provides 15% per level damage reduction from all damage except chaos damage and spells.

Dominion of the Dead:
Raises 255 dead units from anywhere on the map to fight for Hades for 60 seconds. These units are raised at the caster's position, take 50% increased damage and each unit they kill reduces this ability's remaining cooldown by 1% (10% for heroes).
Contents

Hades Spellpack (Map)

Reviews
Wrda
People might confuse with the wording on the 3rd point of the import instructions since it implies both use the same dummy unit id. "Configure the respective dummy unit ID in Dummy Caster and relatistic missiles libraries (Missiles trigger)" would...

Wrda

Spell Reviewer
Level 26
Fist of the Underword King: You're currently not using local real angle in private function onCast.
You could cache GetHandleId of the unit in private function onUnitHit as an improvement. I think the range of the knockback should be configurable.
Breath of Hell Fire: It's slightly confusing to casting on a unit while it is a targeting image due to how you configured it in object editor. AngleBetweenPointsReal function doesn't seem to be used here, you're using Atan2, instead for some reason. I believe the models' path should be configurable.
Dominion of the Dead: perhaps making the cooldown reduction % amount configurable would be nice too.

I assume all of the libraries are required, although people might have to change the raw code of the dummy caster in DummyCaster trigger when copying the required unit data. You should add that to the instructions.

Overall, they're pretty powerful spells. Writing a description for each spell on the page is recommended and required, since it's generally more appealing and attractive.

Very minor fixes and improvements to be made.

Fist of the Underword King: You're currently not using local real angle in private function onCast.
You could cache GetHandleId of the unit in private function onUnitHit as an improvement. I think the range of the knockback should be configurable.
Breath of Hell Fire: It's slightly confusing to casting on a unit while it is a targeting image due to how you configured it in object editor. AngleBetweenPointsReal function doesn't seem to be used here, you're using Atan2, instead for some reason. I believe the models' path should be configurable.
Dominion of the Dead: perhaps making the cooldown reduction % amount configurable would be nice too.

I assume all of the libraries are required, although people might have to change the raw code of the dummy caster in DummyCaster trigger when copying the required unit data. You should add that to the instructions.

Overall, they're pretty powerful spells. Writing a description for each spell on the page is recommended and required, since it's generally more appealing and attractive.

Very minor fixes and improvements to be made.
Not sure what you meant by "range of the knockback" since the distance the unit is knocked back is already configurable. If you mean the collision range that's handled by the knockback library. I made the other fixes.

Wrda

Spell Reviewer
Level 26
People might confuse with the wording on the 3rd point of the import instructions since it implies both use the same dummy unit id. "Configure the respective dummy unit ID in Dummy Caster and relatistic missiles libraries (Missiles trigger)" would clear all doubts.

All the other changes were made and the spellpack is good.

Approved