• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

General Frank's Gallery 2.0

Oh damn, I LOVE those and the Dieselpunk vibe they give off. Absolutely fantastic.

I kinda want a WH40K style Commissar from you now. :) Maybe an Officer for the Russian faction?
Thank you. Dieselpunk was the direction I was intending these to go.

A little bit of an update:
A new 'experimental' unit of the 'German' faction.
The Iron Claw

Made from genetic experiments and with built-in portrait animations (which are a bit basic, but I like them)
German_IronClaw_01.png

NEWS: Some new models and model edits

2022_Meiji_v2.png

New and updated Meiji Rider. These noble cavalrymen are fast, heavily armoured and unforgiving.

2022_YabusameRider_01.png

New and updated Yabusame Rider. They wield rocket spears and are the nightmare of slow ground units.

2022_TriliskHydra_01.png

This beast is called the Trilisk Hydra. A hybrid of various reptile DNA and massive application of gamma radiation.

2022_GigantulaSynth_01.png

As powerful as creepy, Gigantula Synths seem more machine than creature, but behind their bio-mechanical carapaces still remains a living creaure, albeit heavily modified.

2022_KaijuMegaDragonCyborg_01.png

Considered the crown jewel of cybernetics, the Kaiju Mega Dragon Cyborg is a fearsome and brutal dark beast.

2022_GermanEngineer_01.png

Every economy is built on its workforce. These Engineers are the workhorse of the Iron Empire.

2022_StormGrenadier_01.png

Wielding heavy shield and a bag-load of grenades the Storm Grenadiers are the spear tip of urban assaults.

2022_Tank_Cataphract_01.png

The modern and heavy Cataphract Main Battle Tank is the newest addition to the Iron Empires armoured battalions.

2022_SovietSerf_01.png

More than just farmers and labourers, Serf are vital for the economical prosperity of the Soviets.

Nyctaeus

Hosted Project: W3E
Level 18
Me and Macielos are just collecting stuff for our project, including many of your assets, so I thought it's a good moment to express our gratitude and awe :]. Your stuff is outstanding man, and I love your sense of reimagining real-life stuff into something more cool/sci-fi/fantasy.

I hope to see your awesome train released one day :p.

Me and Macielos are just collecting stuff for our project, including many of your assets, so I thought it's a good moment to express our gratitude and awe :]. Your stuff is outstanding man, and I love your sense of reimagining real-life stuff into something more cool/sci-fi/fantasy.

I hope to see your awesome train released one day :p.
Thank you very much.

NEWS: Future troopers and colourful werewolves.

A few months ago my girlfriend started making a rogue-lite zombie defence map. She used some of my old models and I thought I might as well make her some new and shiny stuff.
FutureForces_01.png

Two variations of marines, a field medic and a riot trooper.

I also improved the Iron Claw model of my newest pack and tinkered around with colour variations a bit.
IronWolves_01.png

Some news:
1712911378919.png

I remade the 'Grenadier' and the 'Officer' model (second and third from the left) and also made two completely new units.
The dude on the left is a heavy anti-tank sniper called 'Crackshot' and the soldier on the right is called an 'Iron Guard'.
I may make more model in this line and eventually upload them.

Fun fact: All of the models use a heavily edited, altered and improved Villager man model and have integral portrait animations.

Last edited:
Some new (and older) things.

Some Dwarven unit called the 'Storm Caller' and a unit of a man riding a segway for a personal project of @FlameofChange
There is also a very spinny, very angry Dwarven berserker.

Attachments

• DwarvenStormCaller_006.mp4
    2.4 MB
  • SegWayMan_01.mp4
    2.2 MB
  • DwarvenBerserker_02.mp4
    2.3 MB
Last edited:
NEWS: Some new models and model edits

View attachment 407187
New and updated Meiji Rider. These noble cavalrymen are fast, heavily armoured and unforgiving.

View attachment 407188
New and updated Yabusame Rider. They wield rocket spears and are the nightmare of slow ground units.

View attachment 407189
This beast is called the Trilisk Hydra. A hybrid of various reptile DNA and massive application of gamma radiation.

View attachment 407190
As powerful as creepy, Gigantula Synths seem more machine than creature, but behind their bio-mechanical carapaces still remains a living creaure, albeit heavily modified.

View attachment 407191
Considered the crown jewel of cybernetics, the Kaiju Mega Dragon Cyborg is a fearsome and brutal dark beast.

View attachment 407192
Every economy is built on its workforce. These Engineers are the workhorse of the Iron Empire.

View attachment 407193
Wielding heavy shield and a bag-load of grenades the Storm Grenadiers are the spear tip of urban assaults.

View attachment 407194
The modern and heavy Cataphract Main Battle Tank is the newest addition to the Iron Empires armoured battalions.

View attachment 407195
More than just farmers and labourers, Serf are vital for the economical prosperity of the Soviets.
Wow, they look really nice. I look forward to these models being edited and completed as soon as possible.