• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Frost Bite Reforged

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Release an ice trap that moves back and forth, after moving outwards affected units will be knocked toward to caster's position.

Damage: 75/100/125/150
Lines: 14/16/18/20
Cooldown: 15/13/11/9 Seconds
Manacost: 75/80/85/90

Updated by me, with permission, to use a Knockback Library and reforged features instead of dummy units

Original spell can be found here https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads/frost-bite-v1-0-2.321347/

Update 3-11-2024: Fixed an issue where the ice trap effect would sometimes not play and improved configuration as a result
Contents

Frost Bite v1.0.2 (Map)

Level 4
Please make this easier to import. The "Test" trigger spawns unit into the map, but it can't be deleted without loosing functionality (graphics are not shown).

Please make this easier to import. The "Test" trigger spawns unit into the map, but it can't be deleted without loosing functionality (graphics are not shown).
Thank you for bringing this to my attention. Upon further testing it seems that the default model for the spell, Doodads\\Cinematic\\FrostTrapUp\\FrostTrapUp.mdl sometimes doesn't work. I'll look for a solution but in the mean time can you try changing the model?