• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Enfo's TS: DYMO Edition - 1.11

Original creators: Enfo and MoZ.

This is a modification of the so very popular Enfo map. This might not be that different, but I've really tried to make it so well-formulated and "good-looking" with relevant and gramatically correct tooltips (I always appreciate maps with good grammar :) )

Added two heroes of my own, the Kensai and the Forest Maiden, both combat heroes. Also made som tweaks to the classic heroes, although not so much.
Also completely remade the Scoreboard.
Replaced the wood-system with a recipe-system.

I hope you like it ;)

EDIT: Updated the version to 1.10, so that maybe a mod will notice THAT THE MAP HAS BEEN HERE FOR OVER HALF A YEAR, för helvede!!! Made many improvements to this version of the map ;)

EDIT: Updated to 1.11 since I made some improvements today. Hope you will review this soon.

EDIT: The Hive displays the wrong map preview for some reason, but it shows correct in-game ;)

EDIT: Because of a tutorial to change loading screen text I f***ed up the interface real bad. Hopefully I have corrected it now. And there, I did it again! :p

Keywords:
Enfo, Enfo's, Hero, Defense, TS, Team, Survival, DYMO, Darky Mephisto, Darky, xXMephistoXx, HvitrEbrithil.
Contents

Enfo's TS: DYMO Edition - 1.11 (Map)

Reviews
15:14, 31st Jul 2010 ap0calypse: Approved
Level 1
ive tested some new heroes i havent known (ur own 2 heroes+lifestealer)
the forest maiden...okay...
her 2 passive skills are pretty nice but the dmg skills suck...

the kensai is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too overpowered
his starting skill is uber just like his dmg reflection passive...

the lifestealer...well...i didnt figure it out how he gets a ultimate
but his vamp aura is just like...=O for other melee heroes(100% lifesteal aura is just lame...)

well...for the rest...
im missing some more recipes for int heroes like all those 4 hand items combined into 1 uber mana reg item...

Recipies are to come in later versions. I just didn't want to fill them up like I did with the weapons shop at first. The vamp aura is fine enough, I think. He gets a random ulti from all the other heroes. One of theirs. The rest looks like balancing issues to me, so they'll get fixed.
I'll upload a new version if this one gets approved.

Last edited:
Level 4
Why do u mention u hate maps wit bad grammar? Not al of the mappers can use English wel. i know it's annoyin. However, It's a pain 2 hear this. I've made many problems n mistakes in my poor english writing in maps n of course i don't want them at al, but how can i correct them if i don't know. The same things may happen 2 some mappers 2.
HOW COULD U PLANT RICE IF U DO'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT IT, BUT LEARNING N TRYING ARE THE BEST, SO DO'T JUST LAUGH AT THEM, HELP THEM IF U CAN.
Sorry if i said something that shouldn't. Hope u do't mind me.
Ps: how could some1 wit poor grammar give u comments?

Last edited:
Level 4
I've played many Enfo maps since 2oo5. I used 2 play in teams via LAN, n we found them fun, but wit some bugs n issues. Unfortunately, i can only play alone now wit some reasons.
The most common issue is heroes' spells. N then balance issue. Some heroes are quite strong n some are quite weak. One of the overpowered heroes is the one wit cleavin attact. Some wave level ar very very strong. These are mostly found in some Enfo.
I'l try ur map tomorrow n hope could give u some feedback n comments. Now it's a bit late 4 sleeping.

Level 4
Hey, i've tested 2 heroes n here what i could find.
-.... Magi has some quite strong spells n 1 useless ability. His Xyx spel is 2 powerful as wel as his last spel. N U should also remove shadow from ur xyx unit. Apart from that first spel is quite upless, it does very small area of effect.
-Nightmare is also too powerful like other Enfo maps. His cleavin Attack is stil too strong the same. Blink shouldn't be his spel n it's useless 2, so It's better 2 learn only Train Stats when play this hero. His last spel has a problem 2. It works wel in low level, but does't work at al in max level as i can see nothing happen when i cast it.

Now let's take a look at ur map. I found nothing special than other Enfos, they're nearly the same.
-Terrain: 4 me, it's ok, but should have some improvement. Can add some more trees...
-Waves: creeps come very early, so we've got no time 2 breathe. U should increase time between wave 2 30s or more as it's now about 15s.
-Hero: As i mentioned in previous post, the main issue is balance. Some intelligence heroes are quite powerful at the beginning, but poor in higher level. Another thing is the ex rate is very high, i got level 56 in wave level 18, so i can learn nearly max level of every skil while i was just on the middle way of the game. Look at number of wave, oh god.
-Mini map n loading: Ur choice of mini map is not interesting, but dreadful. Sorry 2 say this. I can't read n understand what's on it. BTW loading time is quite long, try 2 reduce it if possible.
-Icons: I think some icons does't look nice, n wow too similar. Any way, u should not use some useless import icons like second ability of Nightmare can be replaced wit normal blizzard icon in stead of imported passive windwalk icon. It's useless n increase the size n loading time of the map.

I experienced no lag at al in ur map, n it works smoothly.
Finally, I just want 2 suggest u 2 do somethings that can make ur map very unique n original in order 2 make it more interesting the other Enfos.

Level 4
Hey, why do't u guy make a revolution of Enfo map. I think it's a good idea 2 do this, which may make ur map more popular.
Here are what i can think of:
-Remake most or al of the current heroes (major effect 2 ur map)
-Replace current terrain wit new one that is more interesting
-Redesign the benefit of hero stats like strength modifies too many hit points...
-Reduce the number of current digits of gold, it's too many
-Redesign the current items, change its bonus, cost, n effects.
-Remove some unused or useless imported stuffs n replace somethings new
-Add things that are new, not like other Enfos like make connection between the two teams...

Sounds like a hard work, but it's a REVOLUTION VERSION.

*Users like something new, not things that are the same for ages*

Level 2
Hey, are you still working on this? I'd be interested in checking it out and throwing out some ideas and maybe even slap together a hero or two for you, or perhaps help you think of ways to balance it and such.

I only have a little experience with making wc3 maps, and no experience with modeling, but I like to think I have a good sense for keeping things fairly balanced and interesting. At least enough for minor changes. XD