• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

-Elenai's Comic Gallery-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
No it isn't, Tyrael has the loooong white thick string wings.

Edit: Wrong IMG

destructions_end.jpg

Level 35
Pyritie.

"its a cartoon, it isn't meant to look 'like a real sheep"

If I wanted a realistic warsheep, I would have easily done so, I would likewise not have used the Tarutaru as inspiration for the rider, I would have used a ram instead of a yew, and the sheep would not have wool, due to the amount of heat that might be produced from trying to charge into battle...for that matter, I would have simply forgone the sheep, and made it a horse, and it would just be another knight, without any form of imaginative processing.

I chose to let my vast imagination work, over historical accuracy.

Shall proceed to pick your dragons to a complete and utter death, due to lack of realism on their part? I don't think you would like that :)

Now then, please stand by for other artpieces that will eventually appear.

Level 45
Elenai's sheep is a fairly common style which has been included in many cliparts and games such as spyro. And sheep may not be the most correct term for a steed in this case, a ram would be better.
Iv seen concepts of monsters/fantasy beings riding scorpions, snakes, bats and other animals like cockroaches. Who are you to say a sheep is incorrect?

EDIT: And no, i am not covering up for certain anatomy flaws which are evident like the tail sticking out of its back or its head the size of its body (mostly looks disfigured since i dont see much neck), but having the sheep sphere like doesnt make in wrong.

Also, certain sheep and bizarre unshearing cases do come sphere like.
victasheepRX2210_468x558.jpg

Shrek%20col.jpg

800px-Sheep_DSC04001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 17
what was the point of going off-topic DarkIron Dwarf?

Anyway, i readed trought the entire thread took like 20min and your awesome at drawing Elenai =D I like that girl whit those Fishy ears the most, shes so cute :D
Keep on and draw like this and you will become a god in no time.

Status
Not open for further replies.