• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

-Elenai's Comic Gallery-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
LaenelLarge.gif

Level 2
Eleani, are you gay or something? All your depictions of yourself look so feminine...

Level 35
Cervicorn-1.png

The Cervicorn:

The Cervicorn are similar to common deer, and their lore is often closely related to the Unicorn, which some say is a distant cousin in their design.

But unlike common deer, and even more unlike their Unicorn relatives the Cervicorn is not such a gleeful sight, and their presence is often one not of happy childlike abandon, but instead one of sorrowful contemplation.

Their call it is said, is like the soft wail of a ghostly flute echoing through the night, and the sound of their rut like the graceful pling of lyres. The song of a Cervicorn is said to be the song of God as he weeps for his children below, who's spirits wander in the wilderness.

The Cervicorn is a solitary creature, but not of its own choice. Fore the Cervicorn is always wandering, lost, in its arduous search for a soulmate.

A herd of these wandering Cervicorn is called a "Lament", and though a Lament is rarely seen, the music of their hearts can be heard on the wind of the moonlit night.

The Cervicorn is a treasured beast of the Elves, and other spirits who live in the northern regions of the world, and they often look to it as a symbol of their wandering, fore now God's other children, the race of Men have taken their lands, and driven them to search for their own way in the cold bleak wilderness. Where now even the pristine snow melts due to Mankind's ignorance.

The Cervicorn is the heraldic animal of House Lefein.

My latest artwork, a painting that I hope is decent, I noticed a few flaws, but I'll have to fix them later.

Try to enjoy however.

Last edited:
Level 24
Cervicorn-1.png

My latest artwork, a painting that I hope is decent, I noticed a few flaws, but I'll have to fix them later.

Try to enjoy however.

The front leg that is raised is moved back too much, but I like the painting a lot, and the atmosphere is quite nice too! The only thing that bugs me is: how would that thing survive in the woods with a massive glowy crown thing on the antlers?!

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Gilles hasn't changed his for a while :eek:
... Are you kidding? I just saw Gilles with a different avatar; like the same guy he has right now, except a close-up with him pointing.

--EDIT-- (not really)
Wait a second, it's possible I'm thinking of his Avatar on Wc3C, although I don't remember if he has a profile there or not...

Status
Not open for further replies.