• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dual Swordsman V3

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Dragonson
An Arthas with a helm with 2 King's Sword, hehe~

Anims are made from scratch by Me, bones tooken from Spearman v7
Feel free to edit it's model but not it's anims!!!!

PS:pack coming
V2:
->Re-UVed the dual swords
V3:
->Re-UVed everything

Keywords:
Dual Swordsman, Arthas, Dual, Swords, Sword, Blade, Sharp, Arthas Sword,Warrior, Fighter, spearman, King, Sword, Prince.
Contents

Dual Swordsman V3 (Model)

Reviews
23:03, 5th Mar 2011 anarchianbedlam: Cape is solid team color, use an ingame cape texture, there are a lot of them you can choose from. The swords are too long for him, (they shouldnt be taller than he is), makes it look awkward when he swings them...

M

23:03, 5th Mar 2011
anarchianbedlam: Cape is solid team color, use an ingame cape texture, there are a lot of them you can choose from. The swords are too long for him, (they shouldnt be taller than he is), makes it look awkward when he swings them around. In the attack2 and spell 1 animations Swords are flying around and slicing his stomach and cutting off his hands and flapdoodling the entire thing. Walk animation still looks awkward, its like he isnt throwing his foot foward far enough, so he kind of takes tiny steps and stares at the ground. the feet and passing through the ground too far. UVwrap on left chest/shoulder of the eagle's head is stretched. and helmet is too big for his face, it doesnt look like it fits.

rejected until updated

Level 49
downloaded the resource and i think the sword is too long. and also dude, you can use multiple textures when you make a model. don't just use one texture for every model, people will see your creativity more when you use any skins rather than using one for the model. why am i telling you this? because the helmet wrap is really bad use a different texture for it. that's all :)