• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Defense / Survival] Dead Frontier-Zombie Survival Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Dead Frontier

Dead Frontier
6 Players
Overall Progress: |||||||||||||||||||
About 40%
Terrain: ||||||||||||||||||||About 20%
Triggers: ||||||||||||||||||||About 80%
Models: ||||||||||||||||||||About 60%
Quests: ||||||||||||||||||||0%
Description:
The gameplay is in post-apocalyptic world. In this map there is no money, to buy something from merchant you will need ammo.
There are three outposts- John`s Hooldout, Precinct 13, Fort Pastor. At every outpost there is one merchant, where you can sell and buy stuff:armor, ammo, medkits, guns...
At first you must chose your class(see avaible classes down).
You start at John`s Hooldout withyout any weapons and without ammo, you must pick up your weapon and 400 starting ammo from your locker, you can store up to 12 items in your storage.
To gain expirience you must kill zombies(if you are lucky they can drop some usefull items [usually ammo] that you can use or sell to merchant(bosses drop epic items))
There will also be hidden outposts and hidden meerchants, drugdeallers...
Every outpost have 3 guards that cannot be killed(those outposts that i mentioned up are "safe places" and cannot be occupied by zombies)

John`s hooldout outpost is in green zone, Precinct 13 outpost is in Orange Zone, Fort Pastor is on Red Zone

Classes:
For now there are 2 classes only, put some suggestions witch class i need to add and i will maybe add it.
Soldier: Their primary attribute is strength, they cannot attack without guns and if they want to use their abilities they need to "take off the gun"
They can build barricades and defensive structures, i will add more abilities, i would appriciate if you put your suggestion in coment.
Mage:description: human with the rare gift, many people dont like them, they are faster and smarther than most people, but they have low strength and health. They can learn these abilities:
this ability requires lvl 5, there are 6 levels of this ability, ability can be upgraded every 5 levels
attachment.php

This spell requires lvl 15, and can be upgraded every 15 levels(this spell have 6 levels)
attachment.php

Systems:
Arrow key movement system:i`ve added this becouse i think that it is better and easyer to play like that, but if someone doesnt like to play with arrow keys there is still the option to play with mouse...
Weapon System:Simple Weapon system, there are two ammo types, rockets for rocket launcher and normal ammo for other weapons. the ammo repleaces the gold and rockets repleaces lumber.
Hero Respawn System:Respawn System Is like this: there are there respawn regions John`s Hooldout respawn Region, Precinct 13 respawn Region, and Fort Pastor Respawn Region, First region you will respawn in is John`s hooldout, and if you enter in Precinct 13 Region you will respawn there... Sory if you didnt understod somethin, english isnt my primary language :/...
Zombie Respawn System: When zombie dies he will respawn at his primary position after some time..
Outpost Attack system: a huge ammount of zombies attacks outpost every 10-25min...
Knockback System:knockbacks enemy a bit with every hit you deal to them.
Bank System:In every outpost there is one banker, you can deposit and withdraw ammo(gold) from him, and you can store up to 10 items at bank.(ammo(gold)deposit is really important becouse after lvl 6 you lose all your ammo(gold) when you die)
attachment.php

Weapons:
M4A1: deals low damage, fast fire speed,it have 100 charges.(this is the first weapon solider gets)
M16: Deals Medium Damage,fast fire speed, it have 50 charges.
Shootgun: Deals High Damage,medium fire speed it have 15 charges.
Rocket launcher: Extreme Damage, slow fire speed, 5 charges.
Minigun: Medium Damage, very fast fire speed, 300 charges.
Sniper: High damage, medium fire speed, 20 charges.
I will add some melee weapons, and more range weapons later on...

Items:
Small Medkit: heals 250hp
Small Medkit Pack(x3): heals 250hp, it have 3 charges
Big Medkit: heals 500hp
Big Medkit Pack(x3): heals 500hp, it have 3 charges
Ammo: adds ammo, there is alot ammo pack with different charges, same for rockets...
I Will add more items later....

Zombies:
attachment.php

Humans who were briefly exposed to N4 virus, they pose little or no threat while alone or in small groups.(Basicly this are the weakest zombies in game)They spawn in all zones
attachment.php

Humans who were briefly exposed to N4 virus, they are a bit stronger than regular Zombies, they deal extra damage to survivor becouse they spread disease(dont get to close to them, kill them from distance)They spawn in all zones.
attachment.php

Humans who was exposed to N4 virus a bit longer than regular zombies and diseased zombies, they are stronger than Regular and Diseased zombies but they are slower, and they explode upon death so dont get close to them. Spawns in all zones

They have...wierd bone structure, they are stronger and have bigger damage than all zombies mentoned before, they are fast so if you are small level run!! spawns in orange, red and black zone
attachment.php

It sems like N4 virus make spiders mutants too... they have big damage and they are fast in straight lines, so if you want to kill them best is to circle around them, spawns in orange, red and black zone
attachment.php

They look... scary.. they are strong and have big ammount of health, if he is alone you can kill him "easly" but if he is in group of other zombies.. you are screwed...spawns in red and black zone
attachment.php

They are slowest zombie in game, but can kill you in one hit, dont get close to him when you see him, try to kill him from range, spawns in red and black zone
attachment.php

BOSS ZOMBIE
Boss zombie, extremely strong and fast, spawns in black zone
attachment.php

Added better map description
Added Knockback and Bank System
Added 2 Custom Spells to Mage
Added new pictures
Deleted old 2 zombie types
Added 7 new zombie types
Added 1 Boss Zombie
Added danger zones
Added new UI(User Interface)
Increased Map size a lot(now is 256x256)
Added better terrain to map

If you can think of better zombie names tell me please...
Feel free to post your ideas for this map here, or send me PM with your ideas...

I am working at this map alone, so if anyone wants to join me send me pm or post comment. Thanx for reading this whole thing and i hope you like it...

Attachments

• Zones.JPG
    Zones.JPG
    5.2 KB · Views: 1,359
  • Bank.JPG
    Bank.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 1,967
  • Titan.JPG
    Titan.JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 9,655
Last edited:
Level 4
BIG UPDATE!!!
Here is the changelog(In main post is better description)
Added better map description
Added Knockback and Bank System
Added 2 Custom Spells to Mage
Added new pictures
Deleted old 2 zombie types
Added 7 new zombie types
Added 1 Boss Zombie
Added danger zones
Added new UI(User Interface)
Increased Map size a lot(now is 256x256)
Added better terrain to map

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.