• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Contest - Bossfight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Suggested rules:

• allow usage of minor systems(knockback,xefx,grouputils,timerutils,...) as they are basic and should be used.
  • if a user has a question about the system he wants to use, he should first ask the judge(in this case it hapens to be me) if it is allowed(that is to determine if the system is allowed or not).
  • make an offical deadline if you haven't already.
  • adding Asomath to the judge list would be good if he is available, as he is by far the best boss maker i know.

I will let you know if i come up with something more

N.O

N.O

Level 6
Demons:

Sucubus
Infernal
Fel ravager
Fel Guard
Eredar Warlock/Diabolist/Sorcerer
Doom Guard
Pit lord
Void walker

I think that is a nice choice :p

EDIT:

Dreadlord is a demon also.
Lich is an undead sorcerer, not a demon.

If you want I can make a custom model of making the lich a demon :p .
Isn't the deathknight a demon too?
By the way I shall be using my own created demon model which will be my boss and if you say no too bad...

The Epicness Has Spoken! :mwahaha:

Level 18
That's because this is still a submission and not a contest.

Long story short: There is no contest here right now until you have a proper mod (as in a mod that has the right to) approve it. Until then, there will be no entries started at all.

This contest did not ever started, keep that well in mind TWIF.

EDIT: This contest MUST have final rules within a few days or this contest will be archived for the simple reason that it's not going anywhere.

Level 15
avator its unofffical contest. pyrite just moved it here. many ppl have started their submission even if it gets archived we can just make a new thread and post the rules and stuff we have our own judges. btw avator are you like the contest critic cuz all i hear from you is complaints.

Level 18
I don't complain about the proper contests and you don't seem to appear in those.

Unofficial or not, this contest will need final rules. Without it there will be no contest at all, which means no reward, which will be like there never was a contest in the first place. So get it done.

Level 18
No, you did not...
Or does this look like a complete format to you?

You didn't even put any effort in trying to convince me here, leave alone you could get a contest properly started without me having to correct you for everything you can't think of yourself while it's written in the rules.

Attachments

• Plain format.jpg
    Plain format.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 125
Avator, real138 is right, pyritie move it here, i just wanted to start an unnoficial contest to see what people could come up with. so if your only going to be negative, would you please not post here? This contest has started, and is going on, its an unnoficial one, if the mods want to make it official then that would be great. but i just wanted to see what people would do.

It Started and is going. Please don't be so negative.

I Am going to organize it, but not right now, i am waiting for more rules.

Level 14
Creating the plan part would be fine, as ideas always run through your mind.

If you start your actual map SUBMISSION then you would be disqualified. Thats how it works with most contests (Excluding modeling and skinning ones, since you dont have to make those in a map)

~Asomath

Level 19
If you need me I'd like to become one of the judges because I got alot of experience with making bossfights already like this: LINK (starting at 4:07)

Really like this theme because this is what wc3 rpg's need. Cool bossfights instead of the freaking boring spank&kill fights like I've seen on Bnet so far.

Level 18
It Started and is going.

i am waiting for more rules.

Please tell me you're joking.

Out of the above quote and everything that's been posted here, I can safely say that it's a fact that this contest has not started until everything is final.
No discussion about it! That includes you TWIF.

It doesn't matter if this contest is official or not, it will need final rules before the start, not after. If you disagree or don't want to agree, I'm going to ask if this thread is going to be closed.

Please tell me you're joking.

Out of the above quote and everything that's been posted here, I can safely say that it's a fact that this contest has not started until everything is final.
No discussion about it! That includes you TWIF.

It doesn't matter if this contest is official or not, it will need final rules before the start, not after. If you disagree or don't want to agree, I'm going to ask if this thread is going to be closed.

Ehem, i was unaware that this was your contest Avator. please back off. its an unnoficial contest, can i not do what i want with it?

of coures there will be dicussion, your acting like your the head of the hive.

For now we will not start, but in 1- days we will begin. now back off. i would prefer if you would stop postig here if your not going to be constructive, and your going to act as if you own my thread!

Level 19
Ehem, i was unaware that this was your contest Avator. please back off. its an unnoficial contest, can i not do what i want with it?

of coures there will be dicussion, your acting like your the head of the hive.

For now we will not start, but in 1- days we will begin. now back off. i would prefer if you would stop postig here if your not going to be constructive, and your going to act as if you own my thread!

He is right in a way.

Just use lets say 30min of your time to make STRICT and I mean STRICT rules so no confusion will apear. If you want I could even do that for you later this evening. If we don't have strict rules we cannot start a contest official or not.

So no offense but I'd suggest you to get some strict rules about everything. So make it a solo contest or a duo contest but not 1 OR 2. Are triggers going to be judged so they cannot leak or anything? Are you able to use custom models from THW or we work withoud imports? Be strict with the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.