• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Clash of the Clans

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is the updated beta v0.2 of my Clash of the Clans map. I have added a few other heroes and support for up to 10 players, with 8 being separate heroes while the other 2 commands the Warlords and forces. I have also added more items and a Capture the Flag system, allowing heroes to grab flags and place them on Recall Portals to gain bonuses. Have fun! And also, i pretty much know all the bugs on this map, just releasing this to the public before i stop editing it again.

Keywords:
Clash of the Clans, Clash, of, the, Clans, Orc, Undead, Human, Night elf, blightn1, NGP, NR, TD, Tower, Defense, Tower Defense, Dota, Defense of the A
Contents

Clash of the Clans (Map)

Reviews
16:55, 28th Feb 2009 by bounty hunter2: Bad terrain, a lot of unfinished things. Use the Map Development forum for maps like this, also multiple upload, use the update button Rejected.

M

16:55, 28th Feb 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Bad terrain, a lot of unfinished things. Use the Map Development forum for maps like this, also multiple upload, use the update button Rejected.

Level 31
Very bad terrain. Doodads/destructibles art do not exist. Undead flag has not done description. This map also contains with custom cheats. How to earn Food?

Why you upload not finished map? According this site map rules, you cannot upload bad quality maps as not finished ones. I suggest this map to be rejected til creator creates fully-tested and working map without messages saying 'This don't have that yet'.