• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNMarine

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
THIS IS COMPLETELY CnP!

Well, not completely. About 5% freehand but...
As I quote,
Model/Skin Icons (for a unit, doodad or building)
These icons are special: ONE screenshot icon is allowed by the author (compatibility object-icon). The resource model/skin must be uploaded on the site: a link is required otherwise the resource will not be considered valid.
Example
If RDZ makes a gorgon unit model and uploads it to the site, he is allowed to upload in the icons section ONE icon obtained through a screenshot of the Gorgon, with the condition that the icon is decent (screenshot taken decently) and that a link to Gorgon model is included in the icon's description.

I am not the author, but the author was too lazy to make an icon seperate from the rifleman's.

Also,
Possible Exceptions
IF THE RESULT PROVES TO BE EXCEPTIONAL, THE ICON MAY BE APPROVED EVEN THOUGH IT DOES NOT RESPECT ALL THE RULES ABOVE (In order to promote not only good artistic icons, but also useful ones.)

Not exactly exceptional, but...
No need for credits, as it is CnP.

Keywords:
CnP, marine, starcraft, space
Contents

BTNMarine (Icon)

Reviews
12:11, 9th Apr 2009 Paladon: Not enough freehand content.
Status
Not open for further replies.

M

12:11, 9th Apr 2009
Paladon: Not enough freehand content.

Level 16
Even if someone would need it, it's a very low quality screenshot.

Agreed.
And to those who think I broke the rules,
Model/Skin Icons (for a unit, doodad or building)
These icons are special: ONE screenshot icon is allowed by the author (compatibility object-icon). The resource model/skin must be uploaded on the site: a link is required otherwise the resource will not be considered valid.
Example
If RDZ makes a gorgon unit model and uploads it to the site, he is allowed to upload in the icons section ONE icon obtained through a screenshot of the Gorgon, with the condition that the icon is decent (screenshot taken decently) and that a link to Gorgon model is included in the icon's description.

I am not the author. When I created this icon, I didn't know that there was a marine icon in the MPQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.