• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Bonus experience ability. (Does it leak?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Okay so I am just starting out with trigger work. All I want here is a ability that grants bonus experience when lving up with said ability based on lv. And I didn't know where to ask this but just wanted to make sure there were no leaks on this. If this isn't the place to ask then please tell me where else to post. Thanks.

Untitled Trigger 001
Events
Unit - Hero Gains a level
Conditions
(Level of Acid Bomb for (Triggering unit)) Greater than or equal to 1
Actions
If ((Level of Acid Bomb for (Triggering unit)) Equal to 1) then do (Hero - Add 300 experience to (Triggering unit), Show level-up graphics) else do (Do nothing)
If ((Level of Acid Bomb for (Triggering unit)) Equal to 2) then do (Hero - Add 500 experience to (Triggering unit), Show level-up graphics) else do (Do nothing)
If ((Level of Acid Bomb for (Triggering unit)) Equal to 3) then do (Hero - Add 750 experience to (Triggering unit), Show level-up graphics) else do (Do nothing)
If ((Level of Acid Bomb for (Triggering unit)) Equal to 4) then do (Hero - Add 1000 experience to (Triggering unit), Show level-up graphics) else do (Do nothing)

Status
Not open for further replies.