• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bandit Footman & Captain (Footman Pack)

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
The Icons made from: Footman, Captain, Iron Plating Upgrade, Steel Unit Armor & Gyrocopter Bombs icons + editing.

Feel Free to use, only credit authors in case of use.

Inspired by: Footman Pack Bandit Series by Ilya Alaric

2024-02-04
Release of 4 icons
Additional 4 icons released
2024-02-23
Release of 2 Icons: Bandit Footman - Shield ON/OFF V2 version(s)
Contents

Bandit Captain (Icon)

Bandit Footman (Icon)

Bandit Captain 2 (Icon)

Bandit Footman 2 (Icon)

Bandit Captain 3 (Icon)

Bandit Footman 3 (Icon)

Bandit Footman - Shield Defend Off V1 (Icon)

Bandit Footman - Shield Defend On V1 (Icon)

Bandit Footman - Shield OFF v2 (Icon)

Bandit Footman - Shield ON v2 (Icon)

Level 11
It's amazing, only more icons of the other footmans are missing, besides, I really liked the Defender ability. Moreover, I'm thinking of making some icons of Ilay Alarick, but because of how lazy I am, I haven't made them, and I haven't asked for permission either.

Level 26
It's amazing, only more icons of the other footmans are missing, besides, I really liked the Defender ability. Moreover, I'm thinking of making some icons of Ilay Alarick, but because of how lazy I am, I haven't made them, and I haven't asked for permission either.
You need to only ask permission, if you are making the icons directly from screenshot, that made from the specific model. Small edits/ recolors of original in-game icons are allowed - as far as I know. Check out @r.ace613 works

Level 11
You need to only ask permission, if you are making the icons directly from screenshot, that made from the specific model. Small edits/ recolors of original in-game icons are allowed - as far as I know. Check out @r.ace613 works
I understand you, but what I want to do is create icons from screenshots and modify them slightly by adding lines for detailing and darkening certain parts like the beard. Additionally, I also want to create another version where I tweak the original unit icons but without making many changes, and this time I won't make the same mistake as I did with the zombie warrior by not using the Blizzard tag. I'll also ask for permission to make them, if I decide to proceed.

Level 26
Every day you improve your abilities.
I believe that you will draw all the icons in a unique style and by hand :)
Digital Artistry is not my talent. I do work on currently existing icons, and I using the currently existing materials. What you have written here are not right / true about / for me.
The kind of people you wanted to mention maybe - who draw digitally icons and images -:
and many other people.

I'm a very beginner Digital Image Manipulator / Digital Image Editer. Nothing else, but thank you for your critic. It's nice to see and read that someone like my work, but you should know: your lil' stuff is very good too ;)