• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Archmage Beard

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A simple edit adapted to the Villager Man. Apply it to the Head attachment point to see a beard grow in your villager face.

For those willing to get older :p or any wizard theme.

It is my first attempt and I am a beginner(noob).
Contents

Archmage Beard (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
Might be useful to some people, but the model too simple.
Hmh, it has a lot of unnecessary event objects and collision shapes, and the number of vertices makes me think you scaled the the mesh to 0 size instead of removing it.

I assume you used magos, try complimenting it with matrix eater to be able to solve the second issue I mentioned.

You can remove the event objects and collision shapes in "Node Manager" in magos model editor.

Well, when you look in the model editor in magos, or a similar model editor. The "points" is called "verticies". And the mesh is the entirety of the verticies, and the "triangles", which is the triangular faces that is between the verticies. Magos tells me that there is 100 (Model Info), but I can count around 40 (rounded up). So I'm guessing some of the verticies wans't removed properly.

Also, I just realized the model uses 5 textures and 3 materials.
It should only use 1 material and 1 texture (HeroArchmage.blp)